30 second charger......

Search This thread

DollarStrawz

Apr 21, 2013
Boise
OnePlus 5T
Yes Please

Sounds great in article. I would totally use it. Maybe you could only use it full blast like if you were out and about to get it full, and then turn it down when your at home. That way maybe it would not fry your battery so bad. When in a pinch it would be awesome though!

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Sounds great in article. I would totally use it. Maybe you could only use it full blast like if you were out and about to get it full, and then turn it down when your at home. That way maybe it would not fry your battery so bad. When in a pinch it would be awesome though!

Its something im sure they are.considering ,a young girl actually came up with this first and won a bunch of prizes for it.Within the next 2~3 years i think we will see this.

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Looks cool. Saw that on the XDA portal last week. Only thing I'm worried about is the damage it could cause to batteries. Don't think that much juice being pumped into a battery in such a short time is safe lol.

Sent from my 4.4 Sphinx LG-E980

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
Looks cool. Saw that on the XDA portal last week. Only thing I'm worried about is the damage it could cause to batteries. Don't think that much juice being pumped into a battery in such a short time is safe lol.

Sent from my 4.4 Sphinx LG-E980

This may not be the same chemical compounds present in our batteries now, so the same thinking may not apply. Article says "semiconductor" and "natural occurring whatever" which doesn't tell us really anything. In short the article just says someone may have developed a battery that can be charged in 30s. I wish I came up with this :) probably wouldn't have to worry about money for the rest of her ? life

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Its not the same kind of battery as what's in phones right now but its a huge step...they just have to compact it and sell those suckers......its a huge step in battery technology.:D

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

DollarStrawz

Apr 21, 2013
Boise
OnePlus 5T
It was a s3 but they haven't gotten the battery size compatible yet cause the technology is new.....making that happen with a smaller battery is the challenge

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

ahh...I see...thought that was the charger on the back...not the battery. I get it now...still very exciting to see this. Imagine being out like at the airport, or mall and BOOM full charge.

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
ahh...I see...thought that was the charger on the back...not the battery. I get it now...still very exciting to see this. Imagine being out like at the airport, or mall and BOOM full charge.

Exactly....my last phone the galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 was a beast at battery life ....I also bought a mugen battery for it amd it would last me 3 days without charge ......man I miss those days lol

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

DollarStrawz

Apr 21, 2013
Boise
OnePlus 5T
Exactly....my last phone the galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 was a beast at battery life ....I also bought a mugen battery for it amd it would last me 3 days without charge ......man I miss those days lol

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

3 days?!?! dang man...I play lots of Ingress so my batterys get HAMMERED always hooked into an external battery pack always plugged in..

Reactions: shayneflashindaily

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

3 days?!?! dang man...I play lots of Ingress so my batterys get HAMMERED always hooked into an external battery pack always plugged in..