Galaxy Note 3 Neo 4.4 kitkat update

Search This thread

peRFect!

Dec 13, 2012
India
Though I earnestly need the update, but left for me this Note is very fine as it is . or did anyone nosoee any issue?
I'm really happy with 4.3 as it is.. what people don't understand is that updates can be a double edged weapon, on one hand it gives us newer version of android & some new features, but on the other hand it might affect the performance & especially battery life negatively!
i feel almost all the phones are best optimised with the initial android version out of the box!

omorofos

Nov 21, 2013
I'm really happy with 4.3 as it is.. what people don't understand is that updates can be a double edged weapon, on one hand it gives us newer version of android & some new features, but on the other hand it might affect the performance & especially battery life negatively!
i feel almost all the phones are best optimised with the initial android version out of the box!

This is THE BITTER TRUTH MOST ANDROID USERS DON'T KNOW
We only update JUST TO FEEL CURRENT

filthykid

Apr 14, 2012

SPOT ON. This is why I started hating my Nexus. With the regular updates, it KILLED my phone's battery life.

peRFect!

Dec 13, 2012
India
@omorofos & @filthykid - yeah.. seriously speaking why would I update my phone considering facts like how stable & smooth the stock f/w is, and the biggest plus point is I easily get 7 hrs SOT with 36 hrs of usage with 3G/wifi always on (unrooted).. people are just too hopeful that newer android versions will bring major overhauls which honestly speaking isn't the truth!

omorofos

Nov 21, 2013
SPOT ON. This is why I started hating my Nexus. With the regular updates, it KILLED my phone's battery life.

Therefore, until processor speed, ram size and battery life are no longer issues on smart devices, every update MAY Continue to be a challenge on performance and battery life.

The good news is that I'm almost Through on the Research of how to manage your battery, data and maintain efficiency which I will soon post. It does not require root.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-11-05-27-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-11-05-27-47.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Reactions: fahad5596

filthykid

Apr 14, 2012
How can this be.. u have used ur phone, I can so see that...fb etc and yet battery is still at 100%. Unbelievable

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: fahad5596

fahad5596

Jan 13, 2013
jeddah
Therefore, until processor speed, ram size and battery life are no longer issues on smart devices, every update MAY Continue to be a challenge on performance and battery life.

The good news is that I'm almost Through on the Research of how to manage your battery, data and maintain efficiency which I will soon post. It does not require root.
Yeah how??? [emoji43]

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts