My wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Search This thread

Panzer15

Dec 22, 2013
Ever since my device got bricked and flashed the the original firmware, my connection on wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnects even though im like 10 feet away from my router. This bothers me because I cant play online games. Is there anyway to fix this?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using xda app-developers app

Scripts

Dec 14, 2013
I suggest you turn off your router (or also disconnect the cord) for 30 seconds, turn off your WiFi on your phone, then plug it back in and turn on your WiFi again and check. Otherwise it might be a phone problem.

Panzer15

Dec 22, 2013
This problem happen after flashing my device back to stock when bricked and when i noticed my wifi problem i tried factory reset and the problem still exist.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using xda app-developers app

alt230

Feb 10, 2013
problem solved and a question-why does unstable wifi mess with usb?

My phone kept getting disconnected from my computer. This was apparently happening because my wifi was unstable. Not sure why the phone disconnected, I was connected via usb. The wifi was unstable because I was using a proxy. When I use my comcast connection straight through the problems go away. If someone can explain why an unstable wifi can screw up a usb connection I'd be grateful. Windoze issues?