[MOD][PORT] Xperia Z2 keyboard for Note 3 with multi languages supported.- 6.4.0.1.24

Search This thread

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
Hi every one ! This is newest Xperia keyboard from Z2 with multi languages supported .
Exiting and feel how diffirence with Samsung keyboard .

*Note :
Install this may cause crashing for Samsung keyboard, pleas back up your "system/lib/libswiftkeysdk-java.so" if you want to revert back to Samsung keyboard)

*Changelog :
13/7/2014 : update to newest version 6.4.A.1.24 ( credit to @Tuansiro for original apk of 6.4.0.1.24)
19/4/2014 : update to newest version 6.4.A.0.6

*HOW TO :
- Download and flash via CWM
- To backup lib file : using root explorer go to system/lib then file "libswiftkeysdk-java.so" rename to libswiftkeysdk-java.so.bak or copy to sdcard.
If you want revert back to Samsung keyboard just copy again to system/lib or rename above .

*DOWNLOAD CENTER :

*Screen shot :

2535816_Screenshot_2014-07-13-13-04-10.png

Just click " Thank" button if you like my works :)

Credit to : DavidMKD , RizanLovin.

Last edited:

sdfggs

Nov 10, 2013
How is the word prediction using swipe, compared to note 3? (which is almost impecable for my language-romanian)

sdfggs

Nov 10, 2013
How is the word prediction using swipe, compared to note 3? (which is almost impecable for my language-romanian)

awesome keyboard, thanks! it's working very smooth. Question: cau u make smaller time when u press the chars for ackground symbols? Similar to "short delay" xposed mod.

cgil

Aug 20, 2009
try to clear data of Xperia keyboard then click to keyboard setting again.
I did not have any problem or bug .

I have the same bug. No solution clearing data.
But doesn't matter, is the best keyboard I've used.
Thanks for the work!

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts