What to do...what to do...

Search This thread

Rumblur

Jan 28, 2013
South Cackalacky
I've got an M with unlocked BL, and rooted. I only like the root so I can use Adfree, I don't get into the deeper stuff. I paid someone $50 to flash the phone to PagePlus, and I don't want to have to do that again after a RSD.

I've got the KK nag screen bugging me twice a day everyday to do it's thing. From what I've read, this is not possible till I RSD.

I really wanted a XT1080M, but no one can flash them to PP yet.

Sooooo..... do I stick with JB/root/adfree and live with the nag, or do I RSD to 412 and let the OTA do it's thing? I see on the RSD files page, there's 442 on there... is it possible to RSD straight to 442 or do I have to go 412 then OTA to 442?

I realize there's no root, but I do have the unlocked BL, so there's hope for the future I guess... but I really want/need the bigger phone and like moto hardware. So I guess its' fix the M up, or go razr Maxx HD.

what do you guys think?

laspero

Jan 13, 2014
For Pageplus users don't upgrade to KitKat

Do not update to KitKat it will not work with Pageplus.

In order to get pageplus to work on the Razr M/Maxx HD the radios on the phones are down versioned to ICS so that the changes to NV_ONLY to stick. This hack will not work with the phone running KitKat. As of yet I have not seen any work around for this problem.

Since you are rooted you can stop the OTA nag screen by freezing the Verizon updater app.

Check out this threat for all things about flashing Razr M to pageplus
http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ellyBean-on-PagePlus-VOICE-SMS-MMS-3G-WORKING

Reactions: Rumblur

Rumblur

Jan 28, 2013
South Cackalacky
Wow.. am I glad I asked before pulling the trigger! That's what I love about this community. Thank you laspero, I had no idea the update would render my device useless. Any recommendations for what app to freeze with or what that app is called?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are unlocked, you can flash in RSD whatever you want. And you can root in KK too, of course. Just flash SuperSU package in custom recivery

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
    For Pageplus users don't upgrade to KitKat

Do not update to KitKat it will not work with Pageplus.

In order to get pageplus to work on the Razr M/Maxx HD the radios on the phones are down versioned to ICS so that the changes to NV_ONLY to stick. This hack will not work with the phone running KitKat. As of yet I have not seen any work around for this problem.

Since you are rooted you can stop the OTA nag screen by freezing the Verizon updater app.

Check out this threat for all things about flashing Razr M to pageplus
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ellyBean-on-PagePlus-VOICE-SMS-MMS-3G-WORKING
    I use 'App Quarantine' and froze 'Updater'