best buy LG G3 for $99 plus $50 gift card

Search This thread

ekbuz

Aug 15, 2008
Just thought I would share my experience. Got the $99 price, was denied the $50 gift card. Can't really complain, getting a phone during it's first week for that is awesome. I had pre-registered for the $50 deal, but the guy was having issues trying to get it to work. He said he'd just sign me up again and it said my phone number had already been used. He then called in and was told the deal wasn't valid on the G3. I was offered 25% off accessories when they finally get some in stock as some compensation. So far very happy, now time to root.

hiii_imkris

Feb 6, 2012
Fayetteville, NC
Ended up getting mine from my store. Got the phone on next paired with the g watch and a tempered glass screen protector. Traded my s4 in and didn't come out of pocket at all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
I just outright bought my device. From someone who used the upgrade. Haha. Doesn't matter I saved 200. Not bad

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

tourbound129

Jun 15, 2010
Well best buy tried to tell me the $50 gift card was over so i had to bust out the email that said mine was good until December 31. $58 including tax out the door. Still have my nexus 5 that i need to try and sell.

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JoeyG13

Jul 14, 2014
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi all! First time poster here.

I was lucky enough to catch this Best Buy special and bought the G3 for Sprint at Best Buy this past Friday the 11th. I did reserve and bought the phone online with local pickup. What sucks is that the gift card is supposed to be e-mailed to me after 14 days, so now that it seems to exclude G3, I may not get the card =\

I guess we'll see.

On the bright side, because they had difficulty activating my new G3 (after 8pm, apparently it can be difficult to activate on Sprint) and had to switch to another one, I was able to get $10 off my Invisible Shield HD purchase.

Hopefully I can still get the card, but at least I got the G3 for $99 and am loving it! Just gotta get control of the battery drain. Whew!

Bestbuy also had the $50 discount listed on the G3 product page, but it has been removed. Yesterday there were 4 special offers available, but today there are only 3.

I did sign up for the $50 best buy card when you upgrade your phone at Bestbuy (from a few month back), so I still hope to get the phone for $49.99 after the gift card. I may not be able to get immediate credit, but I'll eventually spend the $50 on something.....

_Infamous_

Aug 14, 2010
Gardnerville
How much are people paying for 2 smart phones with family share plan of 10gb I see online its 145 bit when I try to check out on best buy.com its 180 I'm confused

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

galaxie500fb

Mar 19, 2011
pepperell
Went into to an att store Saturday and checked out the phone then I went to best buy and they were offering it with a$100.00 gift card if it was bought using the next program. Got it and loving it. I'm not having any of the issues some are reporting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

cci220

Dec 5, 2012
Redlands
Went into to an att store Saturday and checked out the phone then I went to best buy and they were offering it with a$100.00 gift card if it was bought using the next program. Got it and loving it. I'm not having any of the issues some are reporting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.
I got 2 g3 on the 11th and I got a $50 gift card with each phone that I was able to use towards the phone during the purchase. This was on sprint with a 2year contract extension.

Sent from my Black Lg G3

idelgado782

Jul 29, 2008
Union, NJ
I purchased the G3 from best buy on the att next program and they give you the gift card right then and there. I used it towards a case, sd card and tax for the device on the next program.

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.

cci220

Dec 5, 2012
Redlands
ceedibe british

I purchased the G3 from best buy on the att next program and they give you the gift card right then and there. I used it towards a case, sd card and tax for the device on the next program.

hmmm guess i need to go back to best buy and find out whats going on, they didnt seem too sure at the time of purchase, I did the same thing, upgraded two lines on the next plan with Att, so I should have recieved two cards

idelgado782

Jul 29, 2008
Union, NJ
hmmm guess i need to go back to best buy and find out whats going on, they didnt seem too sure at the time of purchase, I did the same thing, upgraded two lines on the next plan with Att, so I should have recieved two cards
Yea they seemed to have no clue as to what I was tAlking about when I mentioned the gift card as well. Mind you there was a banner at try front it the store that featured the promo. If you go to the best buy desktop site, click on the tab titled shops and deals, click on best buy mobile, it will take you to the best buy mobile page. Scroll down and towards the bottom right side of the page there's a section for this weeks special offers and top deals. Click on that, scroll down and you will see the promo for the G3. It's valid till August 9th. Here are the screenies

9apasu2e.jpg

u9ytenum.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best buy has a deal for new and existing ATT customers. The best deal I've seen since you also get a $50 gift card. You must activate before 7/12.
    That's an awesome deal for new phone.
    Hope Sprint one drops the price like that too!

Sent from my LG-gee using XDA Free mobile app

This actually applies to both sprint and Verizon users via best buy! :eek:
    Bought two today on Sprint at Best Buy for $99 each. No complaints here other than acclimating to Sprint's network. Not too shabby in my area though. Glad to be rid of at&t.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Enjoy downloading 50gb a month on your cellphone (or hotspot) without any charges. Sprint might have crappy network signal at times but they make up for it with that IMO.
    also saw on their website that if you do a payment plan on the phone you get a $100 gift card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is only for the framily plan. Get it before July 24th and get $150 Sprint gift card.....after and get $100 gift card. But you can't combine the $50 Best Buy credit and the Sprint offer.
    Walked in expecting to pay $99. Was told you get a $50 gift certificate and they could apply it to the purchase price.
    $49.99+Tax