[APP] Battery notifier

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 267841

Hello,

I'm an obsessive-compulsive care of my phone :),
and I do not like to leave it charging overnight.

So I finally decided to develop a small utility that notifies every X minutes when the battery is charged, in order to remove the charger.

Also, I added a feature to notify when the battery charge is low.

You can set the notification ringtone, interval between notifications, number of notifications, charger type...

I hope you find it useful.

Please, report errors, if any...

Battery friendly

The application is only loaded when the charger is connected (via a service), and only is executed when the
battery level changes.
The resource compsumition (battery and memory) is extremly less.

Download link

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ryosoftware.batterynotifier

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 2.png
    2.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 333
  • 3.png
    3.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 329
  • 4.png
    4.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 300
  • 5.png
    5.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
Thanks for sharing your app, I can see a couple uses for it and might even try it out.

I only ask that you please delete the part about "bad for your battery" (from your post, and your brain), since as long as the charging circuitry in your phone is working (which you'll know almost immediately if it fails because the battery will severely overheat, and possibly pop/leak) it is absolutely not bad for it to be left on the charger over night... unless you have a NiCad battery, or other pre-lithium tech battery that is. In that case ignore my last.

Sent from my Digital Brick

Reactions: galaxytab1
D

Deleted member 267841

Download available at android market.
link in first post

D

Deleted member 267841

translations

hi,
attached langs.zip to the first post.
you can help me on add translation to your own language, if you have a minute :)

_A.T.Omix_

Jan 2, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Did not work for my GT-N7000 with Utacka's Paranoid Android September 4 nightly, I am not notified when my phone is charged trough with my PC. Did not try with the official charger yet.

D

Deleted member 267841

Did not work for my GT-N7000 with Utacka's Paranoid Android September 4 nightly, I am not notified when my phone is charged trough with my PC. Did not try with the official charger yet.

Hi,
No problems for me with Utacka or Imilka in my Note.
Please, have you unchecked the 2nd preference in app notification settings (related to have notifications only with normal charger)?
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    Hello,

I'm an obsessive-compulsive care of my phone :),
    and I do not like to leave it charging overnight.

So I finally decided to develop a small utility that notifies every X minutes when the battery is charged, in order to remove the charger.

Also, I added a feature to notify when the battery charge is low.

You can set the notification ringtone, interval between notifications, number of notifications, charger type...

I hope you find it useful.

Please, report errors, if any...

Battery friendly

The application is only loaded when the charger is connected (via a service), and only is executed when the
    battery level changes.
    The resource compsumition (battery and memory) is extremly less.

Download link

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ryosoftware.batterynotifier

attachment.php
    Thanks for sharing your app, I can see a couple uses for it and might even try it out.

I only ask that you please delete the part about "bad for your battery" (from your post, and your brain), since as long as the charging circuitry in your phone is working (which you'll know almost immediately if it fails because the battery will severely overheat, and possibly pop/leak) it is absolutely not bad for it to be left on the charger over night... unless you have a NiCad battery, or other pre-lithium tech battery that is. In that case ignore my last.

Sent from my Digital Brick
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    1.0.2 is out
    bug fixed
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    1.0.3 is out

Translation string corrected
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    1.0.5 is out