Has anyone have this strange problem?

Search This thread

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham
Hi. 1 day my streak was hot and hang. so i pullout the battery since thn i dont see battery status. i change battery, charger but still same. Even diff rom same result. also i need to connect with charger or usb to start streak and instead of power button, i need to use camera button pressing untill it power up. so guys do u have any idea for this prob to fix? check the screenshot battery status.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: garsianu

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
It's not software related, so one of the following is your issue:

1. Bad battery.
2. Bad charger.
3. Bad cable.
4. Bad Streak.

My opinion? Most likely a bad battery, though right behind that could be a bad charging circuit, meaning you'd have to contact Dell for a replacement.

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham
It's not software related, so one of the following is your issue:

1. Bad battery.
2. Bad charger.
3. Bad cable.
4. Bad Streak.

My opinion? Most likely a bad battery, though right behind that could be a bad charging circuit, meaning you'd have to contact Dell for a replacement.

i change 3 battery, 2 charger. i guess its hardware problem. and i dont want to sent for warranty bcus here in cyprus they take 3-4 weeks to return :( . i wonder is thr anything i can do with charging circuit?

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham
thanx guys. I think its better to buy a new phone and thn send it for warrenty. Otherwise I dont have any option as I dont have any spare fone.

Sent from my Dell Streak.

garsianu

May 31, 2010
same problem ..battery issues !

Hi. 1 day my streak was hot and hang. so i pullout the battery since thn i dont see battery status. i change battery, charger but still same. Even diff rom same result. also i need to connect with charger or usb to start streak and instead of power button, i need to use camera button pressing untill it power up. so guys do u have any idea for this prob to fix? check the screenshot battery status.

Iasso file mou, to idio problima to exu che ego!! :(Brikes akri ?? an nai, pesmo se parakalo pos to ekanes!!! Se efxaristo!!

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham
Iasso file mou, to idio problima to exu che ego!! :(Brikes akri ?? an nai, pesmo se parakalo pos to ekanes!!! Se efxaristo!!

i couldn't fix the problem.i sent to Cyta for warranty, but after 1 month they said they sent company to fix. So I took back and sold in Ebay. And promise to my self I WILL NEVER BUY DELL AGAIN.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.