[Q] official samsung 4.4 firmware

Search This thread

dokta-d

Sep 4, 2013
Blackburn
Hi all. Just a quick question. With the latest from sammobile saying Samsung will release 4.4 kitkat to i9305's I was wondering if anyone knows a source to get the firmware. Also is anyone going to develope said firmware on xda for more useful stock based roms.

Just read an article online saying the firmware will roll out end of may/beginning of June.
So will there any developers willing to create stock based roms when this is finally released?

Last edited:

johnnyblaze1977

Apr 28, 2011
Nothing yet. I fear that even when Samsung release it that possibly each Network provider may need to test/add all their branding to it before it gets rolled out which will add even more time to the release.

Looking forward to it however.

danmanbad

Sep 29, 2012
hello everybody

does anyone else get the feeling that samsung are just draging there heals for some reason.
what the reason is, is anyones guess.
its almost like they know that we are waiting for it and they dont want us to get it, because the people on here are doing a better job of creating a firmware than they are and they get paid to do it LMAO ROFL
dont you think it s funny

just my 2 cents

dokta-d

Sep 4, 2013
Blackburn
So I read that Samsung have pushed out 4.4 to american phones but still waiting for the international release. The mind boggles as to why this is taking so long!
Damn you Samsung. By the time this gets released I'll have upgraded to the note 4. . . probably.