IRC Live-Chat & General Help

Search This thread
S

S0ckM0nk3y

Now I know there are different variants for the 10.1 so all are welcome in the channel.

We will do our best to help you out with all your questions

If you just want to idle and hang out feel free!

The more the merrier :D

The channel is small now but let's build it and handle most of the support in there and keep the threads clean of garbage

To all devs and themers for the 10.1 please contact me to get you set up in the channel :D

Server = irondust.net
Channel = #galaxy-tab10.1
Webchat link = HERE

Last edited:
S

S0ckM0nk3y

Felt the need to bump this until it gets stickied so we can get good community support going for this and keep the threads clean of garbage posts. If you have a question on something feel free to pop in the chat. Like I said there isn't a lot of people there now but we can spread the word and get people to come in and idle and help each other out with questions. I'm actively pushing to get better organization for the threads and have them put by region. I've volunteered my services to help out but have not heard back from any mod yet so if a MOD is reading this hop on into the IRC and hit me up and we can chat or you can just PM me if that's easier.

Regards,

rikrdoVe

May 3, 2012
Valencia
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Please Help!!

I have an Inspire 4G and i was trying to put ENG-OFF following this steps: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=855403 to run "Desire HD s easy-off.exe" gave me "Bootloader is Corrupt. DO NOT REBOOT!" (He went out alone) and I could not take him with anything, you connect to the charger and nothing, the PC and nothing, as 20 minutes after i had pressed the power button turned on the cel with the white screen and vibrating continuously approx 8min, the problem is that in the beginning it takes too ... Now every time I reboot so, and if I discharge the battery will be useless because I do not grab power when connected to the charger or the pc .....

- I can not enter the bootloader, I managed to do with the "Super Tool V3" and the recovery reinstall the ROM, I thought it would end the problem but stayed the same, takes too long to start and does not grasp the power of the charger ... .

What can i do? What is it?

If I noticed that the bootloader says "ENG-OFF" and if you step back to ENG-ON?

I greatly appreciate (and have no idea how) that can help me please .....

(sorry about my english)

S

S0ckM0nk3y

If you have noticed this thread is in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums and not the HTC Inspire 4G or Desire HD forums I would suggest going to those forums for help.

Here I'll even link you to the CORRECT forums

HTC Inspire 4G Q&A - HERE

HTC Desire HD Q&A - HERE

Last edited:

tamover

Jul 29, 2012
Does upgrading the Samsung sch i905 make a difference?

I recently traded for a US Cellular Samsung sch i905 10" tab with android 3.2. I'm not interested in using the 4G and the thing works great on WiFi even if it does ask me to insert a SIM each time I boot it. I immediately began thinking of updating the tablet to ICS or even Jelly Bean but was unable to easily root it and install CWM prior to flashing the ROM as I have done with many other tablets. I have studied this issue for several days now, read everything on this forum and elsewhere, and I THINK I have found the proper method to root and move on from there. Posts here and elsewhere have led me to conclude that this device is particularly troublesome to update. I am concerned about bricking it although I have never been worried about that in the past with any other device. That said, I have the following questions:

Will this device run better, look better and offer more functionality if I update it? I have seen some posts that suggest the device is more sluggish after upgrade.

Is there a current HOW TO about how to update this device from start to finish? A lot of the information I've seen here and elsewhere is mid to late 2012 and this is, after all, March 2013.

If I've missed something on this forum that answers my questions, I apologize. Any information or direction anyone could provide is appreciated...

Thanks

iamintroublefomey

Feb 7, 2014
GALAXY gear final step error

i need help plz via skype or anything iam in TWRP mode on my galaxy gear i install Null _27 and renamed it to Nice and at TWRP mode i wiped the data and installed Nice (null 27) i clicked next next next at end installing reached 56% took 2 mins then failed to complete downloaded rom successfuly auto reboot then in downloading mode ????? i redone it but unchecked flash kernal at the end of the installing checklist downloaded till 56% again for 2 min mentioning (extracting AOSP theme) after that everything went ok 100% installing complete when it auto rebooted it shows the Downloading Mode again . iam lost this is the final step of the process plz help me anyone 2 weeks daily 3 hours of searching fomey plz help me iam ready to donate if this process completed thanks

Ghost=

Dec 2, 2016
red mi 1s

any body help me
i'm flash my redmi 1s but some error are occured after that mobile is not detected and not get charged?????