[KERNEL][TMO][TW-AOSP 4.4,5.0,5.1][05/02/2015] KT-SGS5 - OB1 - KTweaker

Search This thread

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
There are probably a lot of ways to determine it. One way I figured out myself is to take a screenshot with the screencap binary, then feed that to graphicsmagick or imagemagick and check the image for markers. You can then add more conditions or actions depending upon if the marker(s) are there or not. You do need root for the screencap binary to work though.

Even in android the power of the command line is truly awesome.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

@ktoonsez

I've been running your 7-14 kernel for about a week and it is rock solid!

I've only come across 2 issues while using it.

Sometimes the screen will stop responding to touch every once in awhile. But if you turn it on with the power button and let the screen go dark it fixes it.

And almost all the time s2w and dt2s don't work while you're in a call. Maybe it's radio or firmware-related.

Both are very minor issues, so I wouldn't be too concerned with them.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Oooooo new 7-18 kernel! I'll flash it after I finish up a few projects...

Thanks for the feed back. s2w and dt2s are always disabled when in a call so it doesnt wake the phone when its at your ear

Reactions: culson_35

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
There are probably a lot of ways to determine it. One way I figured out myself is to take a screenshot with the screencap binary, then feed that to graphicsmagick or imagemagick and check the image for markers. You can then add more conditions or actions depending upon if the marker(s) are there or not. You do need root for the screencap binary to work though.

Even in android the power of the command line is truly awesome.

To do it without root you add an overlay onto the screen. You add a draw listener to the overlay, when the keyboard is shown, the overlay changes sizes. You receive that size change in the draw listener. If the size change is over a certain distance, boom, keyboard shown :) This requires an extensive service running though. Using xposed, i can simply hook when its shown in the direct method. I'm almost finished with the GovProfiler app. Did the per-app option first as that was hardest/more time consuming. Will do IME tomorrow :)

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
4fb98c4be2161.png

Touchwiz Kitkat 4.4 VERSION:
07.26.2014: http://goo.gl/AaLWNm

AOSP Kitkat 4.4 VERSION:
07.26.2014: http://goo.gl/Yvoy06

Change Log 07.26.2013
1. cpufreq_limit: stop overriding user's max freq
2. Bump up max allowable voltage since we are OCing higher
3. vibe: Remove the moronic amount of dmesg spam from vibration motor
4. synaptic: Remove dmesg spam
5. cpu: Try some bandwidth tweaks on the upper steps
6. msm: kgsl: Fix nice level for higher priority GPU start thread
7. PM: devfreq: Use high priority workqueue
8. mm: slub: Default slub_max_order to 0
9. block: Reserve only one queue tag for sync I/O if only 3 tags are available
10. mmc: disable CRC check for speed
11. deadline: Allow 0ms deadline latency, increase the read speed
12. fs: Add sysfs module to allow enabling/disabling of fsync
13. KTweaker: Add toggle to enable/disable fsync under "Main Settings->Scheduler/SD Settings". This function will increase your write speeds by up to 3x, but reads do suffer by going down by about 20%!! Disabling this can cause corruption or loss of data if you have a random reboot so be careful!!!!!!
14. SELinux: Fix memory leak upon loading policy
15. Linux 3.4.1 thru 3.4.99 for the TW version from albinoman!!!!!!!
16. Merged in NG2 code from source drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

culson_35

Oct 19, 2012
4fb98c4be2161.png

Change Log 07.26.2013
13. KTweaker: Add toggle to enable/disable fsync under "Main Settings->Scheduler/SD Settings". This function will increase your write speeds by up to 3x, but reads do suffer by going down by about 20%!! Disabling this can cause corruption or loss of data if you have a random reboot so be careful!!!!!!

With las update for AOSP ROM fix the problem with app uninstall after reboot :thumbup:

CM11 4.4.4 (SM-G900T)

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Updated change log to show most everything that was updated using the NG2 source

Change Log 07.26.2013
16. Merged in NG2 code from source drop which include the items below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. GPU fixes optimizations
18. Display patches
19. Wifi driver update
20. Camera updates
21. Various sensor fixes/updates
22. GPU governor fixes/updates
23. Video codec updates
24. Encryption updates
25. ext4 updates

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011
Hey guys, I have a red and green arrow going opposite directions on the status bar does anyone know what it could be? I'm on Alliance, as soon as I flashed this awesome kernel it came up.. Is it kernel related? If not my apologies. Here's a picture..

Edit: forget it has something to with my data, great kernel as usual.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1406485189490.jpg
    1406485189490.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

culson_35

Oct 19, 2012
Hey guys, I have a red and green arrow going opposite directions on the status bar does anyone know what it could be? I'm on Alliance, as soon as I flashed this awesome kernel it came up.. Is it kernel related? If not my apologies. Here's a picture..

Edit: forget it has something to with my data, great kernel as usual.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

This is a VoLTE feature to disable go phone setting...

CM11 4.4.4 (SM-G900T)

juanmaasecas

Feb 5, 2011
I'm using this kernel (latest version) with ktoonsified mod profile (modded with cpu @2.45ghz max and gpu @576mhz max) . I have a couple of questions.

- why I can see no difference between dynamic and standard screen mode while using this kernel? I didn't modified the display settings in the kernel app at all. And while using Samsung gallery, I can see very vivid thumbnails but when opening a picture, it seems like the screen profile changes and the picture turns less saturated. This doesn't happen in quickpic.

- The phone runs super fast, but cpu spy reports a lot of time running at 1804 mhz and Max freq (2.45 ghz in my case). Is it normal? Is it because of ktoonsified governor? I'm looking for a compromise between performance and battery life, and my guess is battery could last a little bit more...

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
I'm using this kernel (latest version) with ktoonsified mod profile (modded with cpu @2.45ghz max and gpu @576mhz max) . I have a couple of questions.

- why I can see no difference between dynamic and standard screen mode while using this kernel? I didn't modified the display settings in the kernel app at all. And while using Samsung gallery, I can see very vivid thumbnails but when opening a picture, it seems like the screen profile changes and the picture turns less saturated. This doesn't happen in quickpic.

- The phone runs super fast, but cpu spy reports a lot of time running at 1804 mhz and Max freq (2.45 ghz in my case). Is it normal? Is it because of ktoonsified governor? I'm looking for a compromise between performance and battery life, and my guess is battery could last a little bit more...

Dynamic and standard are different. You don't see the change because with dynamic I believe it changes the screen output based off different colors on the screen and such. It's more "dynamic" in adjusting the tones. I use standard.

The stock gallery sucks a$$. It also changes the screen output too. That's why it looks different. I'm making a modded gallery to remove everything but the ability to set wallpapers.

And that profile is very performance rich. I'll upload mine again. It's very balanced in my mind. Little sluggish during certain things but overall I love it. I got govprofiler working great for per app settings. So camera and GPS apps get boosted a little.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jiovaxrs

Nov 2, 2010
Clear app data and cache then force stop.
Not work is force closing

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

9a8y9yba.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Only this happens in last 2 update... this is why i stop using the kernel. ?

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Not work is force closing

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

9a8y9yba.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Only this happens in last 2 update... this is why i stop using the kernel. ?

Works fine for me. It's the ROM. Get a logcat to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jiovaxrs

Nov 2, 2010
Im on stock odex rom...

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I instal stock kernel and all good whit s healt
epepu2y5.jpg

scorchedsky

Aug 28, 2012
Should we still be deleting those bin files, like qomsgr, smd, smdexe? Back in the S3 days we did that, plus manually stopping mpdecision - is that no longer necessary?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ktoonsez presents:
    1e2f06c24a584.png

KT-SGS5 kernel features
    Must have a S5 model G900T or G900P or G900V (Dev Edition ONLY!!!) or G900F or G900M or G900W8 or G900I
    Must have a Touchwiz Rooted ROM
    Must have CWM/TWRP based recovery installed
    •Samsung open source
    •Optimized kernel configuration
    •unsecure root adb
    •Voltage interface
    KTweaker app for kernel control
    KTweaker Widgets
    •Schedulers (CFQ, BFQ, VR, SIO, NOOP, DEADLINE, ROW, FIFO, FIOPS)
    •GOVERNORS (ktoonservativeq, intellidemand, msm-dcvs, wheatley, userspace, smartassh3, slp, powersave, pegasuq, nightmare, interactive, dancedance, conservative, badass, asswax, adaptive, abyssplug, performance, ondemand
    •exFAT for Touchwiz and AOSP
    •F2FS compatible with AOSP 4.4, 5.0 and 5.1

4fb98c4be2161.png

Touchwiz Lollipop 5.0 VERSION:
    05.02.2015: http://bit.ly/1EN5UtG

AOSP Lollipop 5.0 VERSION:
    05.02.2015: http://bit.ly/1JJhnxv

AOSP Lollipop 5.1 VERSION:
    05.02.2015: http://bit.ly/1DTVhBf

TWRP Recovery by Ktoonsez:
    04.06.2015: http://goo.gl/LgBsuk

AOSP /system F2FS converter:
    03.31.2015: http://bit.ly/1IOdXpX

What you can expect to get benchmark wise:
    attachment.php

******* END OF LIFE *******

AOSP Kitkat 4.4 VERSION:
    11.06.2014: http://goo.gl/t3H5oK

KTweaker Shop and previous versions can be seen here (thanks to LuigiBull23):
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2784319

Always do the following AFTER installing the kernel:
    1. Clear cache
    2. Clear dalvik

Post #2 will be reserved for change logs

Post #3 will be reserved for MY Settings, Extras and FAQ's

Sources can be found here:
    https://github.com/ktoonsez/KTSGS5
    Change Log 05.02.2015
    1. KTweaker 9.3
    2. Cleaned up some FC issues
    3. "Get Phone Information" screen was pretty'd up and added CPU "Time in State" grid including Deep Sleep and Total up Time items.
    4. ktoonservativeq: Adjust alloc_workqueue(). Remove WQ_UNBOUND to assure it always runs on CPU0 and add WQ_CPU_INTENSIVE to assure these work items will not prevent other work itemsin the same worker-pool from starting execution. This is useful for bound work items which are expected to hog CPU cycles so that their execution is regulated by the system scheduler.
    5. CM ramdisk updates.

Change Log 04.06.2015
    1. Removed the RED text when booting that warns about NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING for TW 5.0 and AOSP 5.0

Change Log 04.05.2015
    1. Merge in ramdisk update for CM call lag problem
    2. Removed the RED text when booting that warns about NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING

Change Log 03.27.2015
    1. fastcharge: Add some blocking code for functions reducing chargin current and setting some variables for 3rd party apps
    2. cpufreq: Add some protection when setting policy changes. Add some disabled debug messages in case I need them later. Remove usleep call after calling cpu_up()
    3. cpufreq: Add main_cpufreq_control global var to make other modules aware that the main cpufreq code is bringing a core up so they will not take the core down.
    4. ktoonservativeq: Modify some code to make sure hotplug cores obey touch_boost_cpu_all_cores during boostpulse while sync cores is off
    5. cpufreq: Disable some extra booster code on wake for testing

Change Log 03.25.2015
    1. ktoonservativeq: Totally revamped
    2. NEW tunable lockout_changes_when_boosting used to lockout changes to frequency and hotplugging activities during touch/button boost (this basically makes touch boost behave the old way before all the new code)
    3. NEW tunable cpu_load_adder_at_max_gpu_ignore_tb used to ignore gpu cpu load adder during a touch/button boost
    4. Modified all global vars placement so governor can run on all 4 cores instead of controlling them thru proxy
    5. Optimized code adding more sub functions to reduce code
    6. Moved global counters into cpu_dbs_info_s struct so each core keeps there own version
    7. sing new debug_enabled tunable from previous commit added a few more debug lines for keeping track of load and hotplugging activities
    8. All hotplugging activities are mutex protected
    9. Added some more effective boost code upon wakeup
    10. KTweaker version 9.1
    11. KTweaker: Fix up previous screen tracking for Governor Adjustments screen
    12. KTweaker: Will now set the selected governor to ALL 4 CORES!
    13. Ramdisk update for AOSP version from CM latest
    14. New ktoonsified v4 in Shop for new kernel, works great on TW or AOSP, currently running TW and I can not believe how much faster it is on this new version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change Log 03.22.2015
    1. ktoonservativeq: Optimized ktoonservatieq governor during boost sequence (more from the previous test) and a bunch more cleanup and fixes for hotplugging and mulit-threaded flags.
    2. ktoonservativeq: Added new tweak item called "debug_enabled", this will enable some cpu info that can be viewed using the "dmesg" command in adb shell.
    3. Added ktoonsified v3 profile to Shop
    4. ktoonservativeq: Optimize the boost sequence to allow upscaling during a boost
    5. Merge OB1 from TMO source drop
    6. video: mdss: Color temperature interface using PCC

Change Log 03.18.2015
    1. CM ramdisk sync.

Change Log 03.10.2015
    1. CM ramdisk sync.

Change Log 02.25.2015
    1. Changed KTweaker to remember to go back to Profile/Script type list when pressing back button from the List of profiles in that type.
    2. Changed KTweaker to remember to go back to the 3 choices of ktoonservativeq when pressing back button from Governor Adjustments
    3. Fixed touchscreen issue with certain games like Snes9x EX+ thanks to @DevVorteX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Updated ramdisk for TW 5.0 to OB1.
    5. FINAL build for TW 4.4

Change Log 02.25.2015
    1. Set TW 5.0 SELinux to permissive.
    2. Updated ramdisk for AOSP version.
    3. KTweaker version 9.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Added slider drawer for easy navigation
    5. Profiles and set on boot options can be easily loaded from the drawer
    6. Menu button still retained the easy navigation items like CPU, GPU, Scheduler Settings....
    7. Old "Tools" screen is now called "Utilities"
    8. New "Utilities" item: SELinux changer
    9. New "Utilities" item: Get Phone Information
    10. New "UI Settings" item: Startup Drawer Status is used to set whether the drawer is open or closed when starting the app
    11. New "UI Settings" item: Startup Screen is used to set which screen starts up when opening the app. You can pick from the list of screen available for startup or specify "Remembeer last screen" to make it go back to the last screen you were on.
    12. New "UI Settings" item: Main Background is used to set the color or an image to be used as the background in the main part of the screen. I have predefined ones and you can also pick from a image that you place in the /KTweaker/ThemeManager/Backgrounds folder
    13. New "UI Settings" item: Main Fore Color is used to set the color to be used as the fore color in the main part of the screen.
    14. New "UI Settings" item: Drawer Background is used to set the color or an image to be used in the Drawer part of the screen. I have predefined ones and you can also pick from a image that you place in the /KTweaker/ThemeManager/Backgrounds folder
    15. New "UI Settings" item: Drawer Fore Color is used to set the color to be used as the fore color in the Drawer part of the screen.
    16. New "UI Settings" item: Main Screen: Show Icons is used to specify if you want the icons to show in the main part of the screen.
    17. New "UI Settings" item: Drawer: Show Icons is used to specify if you want the icons to show in the Drawer part of the screen.
    18. New Menu item: "Reset Color Scheme" is used to reset everything back to stock if you mess up a setting for back/fore color items.
    19. All icons are now customizable too!!!! So if you dont like my icons all you have to do is download http://ktoonsez.jonathanjsimon.com/sgs5/StockKTweakerIcons.zip, extract them onto your PC so you can see the names of the icons for the different items, replace the ones you want with yours, then place them in the KTweaker/ThemeManager/Icons/ folder on your phone, DONE :)!!!!
    20. As a result of all these options in UI Settings this give you the aility to share your Theme if you want by zipping up the KTweaker/ThemeManager/Settings/, KTweaker/ThemeManager/Backgrounds/, KTweaker/ThemeManager/Icons/ folders
    21. Thats all I can think of right now, ENJOY THE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change Log 02.16.2015
    1. Remove all OA6 source to see if that clears up reboot for some people.
    2. Re-added GPU 266 Mhz step.
    3. KTweaker 8.1, general fixes for GPU items.

Change Log 02.11.2015
    1. Update ramdisk for CM version
    2. Update ramdisk for TW version for OA6 knox screwage

Change Log 02.09.2015
    1. Update ramdisk for CM version
    2. Merged in OA6 code for AOSP and TW versions
    3. Many CM patches for call lag/hang issues
    4. AOSP guys, this is the same as the test from earlier

Change Log 01.25.2015
    1. Update ramdisk for CM-12 changes
    2. Merged in albinoman's commits

Change Log 12.21.2014
    1. Update ramdisk for CM-12 changes
    2. msm8974_sec: Enable IDLETIMER
    3. SELinux: Fix possible NULL pointer dereference in selinux_inode_permission()
    4. Enable setting security contexts on rootfs inodes.

Change Log 12.04.2014
    1. Update ramdisk for CM-12 changes for LP 5.0.1

Change Log 11.27.2014
    1. AOSP 5.0 Version is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change Log 11.06.2014
    1. Ramdisk sync with CM

Change Log 10.30.2014
    1. msm: vidc: Send resolution along with output buffer

Change Log 10.20.2014
    1. Linux 3.4.104
    2. Ramdisk tweaks for universal compatibility

Change Log 10.15.2014
    1. Added key disabler that allows user to disable the Recents and Back buttons (you can change it by setting /sys/class/sec/sec_touchkey/keypad_enable to a 1 or 0 until I have time to add to KTweaker).
    2. Updated ramdisk on TW so MTP works on 900F variant
    3. Updated ramdisk to sync with CM for AOSP version

Change Log 10.07.2014
    1. Merged in NI2 from 900V source drop
    2. MAJOR update for 4.4.4 platform: 1,104 changed files with 23,268 additions and 8,923 deletions.
    3. Firmware updates for almost all devices
    4. GPU updates
    5. media/video updates
    6. exFat upgraded to 1.2.9
    7. Many updates to sound driver and various codecs
    8. Touch screen updates
    9. Too many more to list, you guys get the point...

Change Log 09.21.2014
    1. Sound Control: add line gain to cached and register lock
    2. i2c_qup: Massive rewrite to improve pm_runtime handling
    3. WLAN subsystem: Sysctl support for key TCP/IP parameters It has been observed that default values for some of key tcp/ip
    parameters are affecting the tput/performance of the system.
    4. Trying different flags in KTweaker widget to try and stop it from getting killed by the ROM

Change Log 09.11.2014
    1. Sync with latest stuff for CM
    2. Add in my NFC selective code from my TW version
    3. Ramdisk sync

Change Log 09.03.2014
    1. Sync with latest stuff for CM
    2. Added F2FS support
    3. Added vibration strength control.

Change Log 08.25.2014
    1. Added in kernel commits from elelinux
    2. Sync ramdisk
    3. Tweaked defconfigs

Change Log 08.21.2014
    1. Added faux sound to AOSP version
    2. Added SmartAss gov to AOSP

Change Log 08.10.2013
    1. The first 2 are the stuff from the OTA only release from 08.03
    2. Merged in Faux sound
    3. Linux 3.4.100
    4. Linux 3.4.101
    5. Linux 3.4.102
    6. On AOSP, merged in all the latest stuff from "intervigilium" which will be the standard stock kernel for official CM.
    7. Adjusted ramdisk so Sprint can run the newest kernel

Change Log 08.04.2013
    1. Merged in Faux sound
    2. Linux 3.4.100

Change Log 07.26.2013
    16. Merged in NG2 code from source drop which include the items below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    17. GPU fixes optimizations
    18. Display patches
    19. Wifi driver update
    20. Camera updates
    21. Various sensor fixes/updates
    22. GPU governor fixes/updates
    23. Video codec updates
    24. Encryption updates
    25. ext4 updates

Change Log 07.18.2013
    1. OC CPU to 3072, thanks to albinoman for finding the field that was limiting CPU to 2900!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. 2899 CPU step is no replaced with 2918 to keep steps uniform
    3. Tweaks to the bandwidth output for the new upper steps
    4. Lots more demsg spam removed
    5. Major over-haul to AOSP version along with merging in garwynn's latest code that is used for the stock CM kernel
    6. Add touch screen patches to stop touch driver while screen is off. The ROM is not shutting down the touch screen or the 2 haptic buttons as many of you have probably noticed. I will work on getting the button shutdown when I get more time. :D
    7. Some ramdisk tweaks
    8. Update KTweaker to accomidate the new OC steps
    9. AOSP kernel is now getting crazy stupid battery life at idle, I am currently at 21 hours 5 minutes on battery and still have 78% left with about 45 minutes screen time.
    10. Fix ups for screen 2 wake functions for AOSP.

Change Log 07.14.2013
    1. Add 657500 step to possible gpu boost values
    2. More booster tweaks
    3. DRIVERS: SLIMBUS initial overclock
    4. readahead: make context readahead more conservative
    5. net: loopback: set default mtu to 64K
    6. cpufreq: Memory leak with sysfs when stats table are freed
    7. Input: Send events one packet at a time
    8. softirq: reduce latencies
    9. sched: remove redundant update_runtime notifier
    10. devfreq: Re-enable simple_ondemand. Also fix simple_ondemand crashing from GuneetAtwal
    11. Merge in code from NF6 source drop
    12. auto_hotplug: make enable_load configurable
    13. ktoonservativeq: Add cpu_load_adder_at_max_gpu parameter so user can bump up CPU perceived load when GPU is at max Mhz
    14. Screen wake and sleep functions, (I.E. doubletap2wake, sweep2wake)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In KTweaker the wake lock options are still disabled since it was not needed to make these function work. Same rules apply as the test kernels, if you get in a situation where the screen doesnt respond to touch, using the power button to turn it on and letting it timeout on its own then turning it on again has always restored touch.
    15. Added ktoonsified v2 profile to KTweaker Shop with updated settings including the new ktoonservativeq parameter.

Change Log 06.27.2013
    1. AOSP version is born
    2. All caught up with all the features that are in TW.

Change Log 06.22.2014
    1. OC CPU to 2899!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. OC GPU to 657!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. GPU: Add "kt-simple" governor that is based on fauxs simple_gpu_algorithm function, made it configurable thru sysfs and made it a stand-alone module
    4. Made GPU default Mhz speed 200 Mhz instead of Samsung standard 320 Mhz
    5. ******* IF YOU THINK THAT THE UI DRAWS SLOWER WITH NEW 200 Mhz DEFAULT, CHANGE GPU Min Mhz TO 320 TO MAKE IT ACT LIKE STOCK!!!!!!!
    6. ******* WITH CHANGE ITEMS 1 AND 2, THIS MAY REQUIRE YOU TO DELETE THE KTWEAKER FOLDER ON YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD AND START OVER IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_BIC
    8. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_HSTCP
    9. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_HYBLA
    10. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_HTCP
    11. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_VEGAS
    12. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_RENO
    13. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_SCALABLE
    14. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_LP
    15. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_YEAH
    16. Add TCP congestion flag for TCP_CONG_ILLINOIS
    17. NE5 source merged in from Sprint's source drop (only about 30 lines of code have changed from TMobile's source)
    18. Added Screen OFF Governor and Scheduler. This allows user to set a seperate governor and scheduler while screen is OFF.
    19. Added GPS scheduler and governor selection. This allows user to set a seperate governor and scheduler when GPS is in use.
    20. Add GPU Max mhz while screen is OFF
    21. Updated ramdisk to support NE5 changes on Sprint variant.
    22. Update ktoonsified v1 in the KT Shop.

Change Log 06.19.2014
    1. Improve Max Mhz limit code for people that OC and use mpdecision or thermald.
    2. More booster code to improve in coming call lag when using super_conservative for screen off. If you still get lag, turn super_conservative_screen_off to a 0 to get rid of it completely.
    3. Made G900I compatible with main stream kernel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Enable code for the Music/Media min/max Mhz and hotplugging settings in KTweaker
    5. Couple of other minor miscellaneous patches.
    6. Updated KTweaker with a couple of fixes.
    7. Finally remembered to upload the OTA file so the checker will report a new kernel when available :D

Change Log 06.16.2014
    1. Re-order cpug/gpu boost calls.
    2. vfp: Some tweaks from around the net.
    3. Add some build flags from some of the other variants.
    4. Remove optimize for size flag.
    5. KTweaker: Changed "Charging Settings" to "Charging Mhz Control" under the "Main Settings->CPU Settings" screen.
    5. NEW! Add code for "Battery Mhz control" which lets you set a Max Mhz based on battery level. (found under "Main Settings->CPU Settings->Battery Mhz Control").
    6. NEW! Add code for "Charging Settings" (found under "Main Settings->CPU Settings->Charging Mhz Control").
    7. NEW! Trinity Colors goes live!!!!!!
    8. sched: set mc_power_savings=2 this feature packs tasks together and try to bind them to cpu0, which in theory will let cpu1 idle longer, thus improving battery life.
    9. smp: patches from mainline 3.5 to hopefully help with hotplug efficiency
    10. kernel:sched: LOAD_FREQ (4*HZ+61) avoids loadavg Moire
    11. cpufreq: Break out early if freq equals to target_freq
    12. NEW! KThermal: Add option to disable/enable kthermal so user has a choice between this and Samsung thermald (3 options listed below)
    13. NEW! KThermal: Option to use KThermal (this disables thermald and is what stops Smart Stay from working.)
    14. NEW! KThermal: Option to use KThermal+thermald in the background (this will use my thermal throttling engine and still let you use Smart Stay).
    13. NEW! KThermal: Option to use thermald (Use stock Samsung thermald for thermal throttling)
    14. CHROMIUM: mm: Fix calculation of dirtyable memory
    15. mm: Adjust dirty writeback for IO boost
    16. mm: optimize Kernel Samepage Merging(KSM)
    17. Async I/O latency to a ssd greatly increased, 34% gain (Creds: kleikamp)
    18. mm: Increase VM_MAX_READAHEAD to 512
    19. NEW! sched: Make GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS configurable thru sysfs
    20. video: re-order booster hooks for more speed
    21. FIX NFC for Sprint variant!!!!!!!!!!!!
    22. Lots of new profiles uploaded to the KTweaker Shop by me and LuigiBull23!!!!!
    23. Updated to latest June Linaro from @Christopher83
    24. bfq: Upgrade to BFQ-v7r4

Change Log 06.12.2014
    1. OC to 2841600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. Increase bandwidth table for new OC step
    3. Add LTE support for Sprint users
    4. Added conditional code for mpdecision to interact with for people that like the stock full bore all cores mode for smoothness
    5. Fix interactive permissions so it can be tweaked
    6. Updates from latest Samsung source
    7. Adjustments to kthermal settings
    8. Miscellaneous KTweaker fixes.
    9. Adding missing flag to allow more than 1200 mA when screen is on and charging on A/C charger.

Change Log 06.09.2014
    1. Initial Release
    2. There are many configuration items in KTweaker, so here is what is working so far since this is just initial release:
    3. ktoonservativeq governor
    4. Voltage Control
    5. CPU Min/Max Mhz control
    6. GPU Min/Max Mhz control
    7. Screen Off Max Mhz
    8. Lots of governors and schedulers
    9. 3 choices of hotplugging (stock mpdecision, KT Hot plug, and disabled)
    10. FAST Charge
    11. LED Settings are active
    12. OTA
    ktoonservativeq explained:

***** NOTES *****
    Any item with the word cycle in it refers to how many sampling_rate's have occurred.
    Examples:

A "boost_hold_cycles" of 28 and a sampling_rate of 35000 equates to 1 second of holding your Mhz at the boost level.
    A block_cycles_offline_screen_on of 14 and a sampling_rate of 35000 equates to a half of a second block before it takes cores offline.

***** NOTES *****

block_cycles_offline_screen_off =1
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before a core is allowed to go OFFLINE while the screen is OFF.

block_cycles_offline_screen_on = 11
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before a core is allowed to go OFFLINE while the screen is ON.

block_cycles_online_screen_off = 11
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before a core is allowed to go ONLINE while the screen is OFF.

block_cycles_online_screen_on = 3
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before a core is allowed to go ONLINE while the screen is ON.

block_cycles_raise_screen_off = 11
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before the current Mhz is allowed to be raised while the screen is OFF.

block_cycles_raise_screen_on = 3
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before the current Mhz is allowed to be raised while the screen is ON.

boost_2nd_core_on_button_screen_off = 1
    When this item is a 1, it will turn on the 2nd core when a button any hard button is pressed while the screen is OFF. 0 leaves the core in its current state.

boost_2nd_core_on_button_screen_on = 1
    When this item is a 1, it will turn on the 2nd core when a button any hard button is pressed while the screen is ON. 0 leaves the core in its current state.

boost_3rd_core_on_button_screen_off = 0
    When this item is a 1, it will turn on the 3nd core when a button any hard button is pressed while the screen is OFF. 0 leaves the core in its current state.

boost_3rd_core_on_button_screen_on = 0
    When this item is a 1, it will turn on the 3nd core when a button any hard button is pressed while the screen is ON. 0 leaves the core in its current state.

boost_4th_core_on_button_screen_off = 0
    When this item is a 1, it will turn on the 4nd core when a button any hard button is pressed while the screen is OFF. 0 leaves the core in its current state.

boost_4th_core_on_button_screen_on = 0
    When this item is a 1, it will turn on the 4nd core when a button any hard button is pressed while the screen is ON. 0 leaves the core in its current state.

boost_hold_cycles = 22
    How many sampling_rate cycles need to occur before going out of CPU/GPU boost mode

cpu_load_adder_at_max_gpu = 0
    When set to higher than zero, this will add to the actual CPU load to create a perceived higher load when an app is using alot of GPU but not CPU.

cpu_load_adder_at_max_gpu_ignore_tb = 0
    When set to 1, this will ignore cpu_load_adder_at_max_gpu during touch/button boost. When set to 0 cpu_load_adder_at_max_gpu will be used all the time.

debug_enabled = 0
    When set to 1 this will output the current cpu load and whats online using dmesg so you can follow what is going on.

disable_hotplug = 0
    When this item is a 1, it disables hotplugging so all cores stay on full time. 0 lets all cores turn on and off when needed.

disable_hotplug_bt = 0
    When this item is a 1, it disables hotplugging so all cores stay on full time while paired to a bluetooth device and doing bluetooth activities like playing music, transfering files.... 0 doesn't do anything extra to the cores when doing bluetooth functions.

disable_hotplug_chrg = 0
    When this item is a 1, it disables hotplugging so all cores stay on full time while charging the device. 0 doesn't do anything extra to the cores while charging.

disable_hotplug_media = 0
    When this item is a 1, it disables hotplugging so all cores stay on full time while playing music or movies. 0 doesn't do anything extra to the cores while music or movies are playing.

down_threshold_screen_off = 52
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the current Mhz begins to lower while screen is OFF.

down_threshold_screen_off_hotplug_1 = 35
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 2nd core is taken offline while screen is OFF.

down_threshold_screen_off_hotplug_2 = 45
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 3rd core is taken offline while screen is OFF.

down_threshold_screen_off_hotplug_3 = 55
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 4th core is taken offline while screen is OFF.

down_threshold_screen_on = 52
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the current Mhz begins to lower while screen is ON.

down_threshold_screen_on_hotplug_1 = 35
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 2nd core is taken offline while screen is ON.

down_threshold_screen_on_hotplug_2 = 45
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 3rd core is taken offline while screen is ON.

down_threshold_screen_on_hotplug_3 = 55
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 4th core is taken offline while screen is ON.

freq_step_lower_screen_off = 8
    How many steps from the Mhz table (the entire Mhz table can bee seen in the CPU Voltage screen) it skips when lowering the current Mhz while the screen is OFF.

freq_step_lower_screen_on = 2
    How many steps from the Mhz table (the entire Mhz table can bee seen in the CPU Voltage screen) it skips when lowering the current Mhz while the screen is ON.

freq_step_raise_screen_off = 1
    How many steps from the Mhz table (the entire Mhz table can bee seen in the CPU Voltage screen) it skips when raising the current Mhz while the screen is OFF.

freq_step_raise_screen_on = 5
    How many steps from the Mhz table (the entire Mhz table can bee seen in the CPU Voltage screen) it skips when raising the current Mhz while the screen is ON.

ignore_nice_load = 0
    If this value is 1, the system will ignore "Nice" processes when deciding to scale up or down. Nice processes are used by the IO scheduler to designate a low-priority process. Ignore nice load basically tells a governor to disregard processes with higher nice values.

lockout_2nd_core_hotplug_screen_off = 0
    This is a 3 way option. While the screen is OFF, 0 = Hotplug Normal so the core will go on and off as needed, 1 = Lock this core always ON, 2 = Lock this core always OFF.

lockout_2nd_core_hotplug_screen_on = 0
    This is a 3 way option. While the screen is ON, 0 = Hotplug Normal so the core will go on and off as needed, 1 = Lock this core always ON, 2 = Lock this core always OFF.

lockout_3rd_core_hotplug_screen_off = 0
    This is a 3 way option. While the screen is OFF, 0 = Hotplug Normal so the core will go on and off as needed, 1 = Lock this core always ON, 2 = Lock this core always OFF.

lockout_3rd_core_hotplug_screen_on = 0
    This is a 3 way option. While the screen is ON, 0 = Hotplug Normal so the core will go on and off as needed, 1 = Lock this core always ON, 2 = Lock this core always OFF.

lockout_4th_core_hotplug_screen_off = 0

lockout_4th_core_hotplug_screen_on = 0

lockout_changes_when_boosting = 0
    If this value is 1, all CPU changes to all cores will be ignored while executing a touch/button boost. If 0 all cores will be allowed to scale and hotplug.

no_extra_cores_screen_off = 1
    When set to a 1, this option keeps all extra CPU cores offline while the screen is OFF. 0 lets it hotplug them on and off as needed

sampling_down_factor = 1
    NOT USED!

sampling_rate = 35000
    The amount of milliseconds that the governor will analyze the CPU usage and adjust for changes in load while the screen is ON.

sampling_rate_min = 10000
    READ-ONLY value that specifies the lower value that "sampling_rate" and "sampling_rate_screen_off" will accept.

sampling_rate_screen_off = 40000
    The amount of milliseconds that the governor will analyze the CPU usage and adjust for changes in load while the screen is OFF.

super_conservative_screen_off = 0
    With the screen OFF: When set to a 1, this option will explicitly obey your block cycles settings to be a super battery saver (Setting a 1 will slow down the UI a little bit). When set to a 0 it uses fuzzy logic on the "block cycle" items.

super_conservative_screen_on = 0
    With the screen ON: When set to a 1, this option will explicitly obey your block cycles settings to be a super battery saver (Setting a 1 will slow down the UI a little bit). When set to a 0 it uses fuzzy logic on the "block cycle" items to create a smooooooth UI experience.

sync_extra_cores_screen_off = 0
    With the screen OFF: When set to a 1, all online cores will be sync'd to the same speed as core 0. When set to a 0, all cores will operate at speeds independant of each other.

sync_extra_cores_screen_on = 0
    With the screen ON: When set to a 1, all online cores will be sync'd to the same speed as core 0. When set to a 0, all cores will operate at speeds independant of each other.

touch_boost_2nd_core = 1
    When set to a 1, this option turns on the 2nd core when the screen is touched. When set to a 0 it doesn't do anything extra to the cores.

touch_boost_3rd_core = 0
    When set to a 1, this option turns on the 3rd core when the screen is touched. When set to a 0 it doesn't do anything extra to the cores.

touch_boost_4th_core = 0
    When set to a 1, this option turns on the 4th core when the screen is touched. When set to a 0 it doesn't do anything extra to the cores.

touch_boost_cpu = 1804800
    The Mhz that you want the online CPU's to jump to when the screen is touched.

touch_boost_cpu_all_cores = 0
    When set to a 1, this option sets the current Mhz on all online cores to the selected touch_boost_cpu value.

touch_boost_gpu = 462400
    This value specifies what Mhz the GPU should jump to when the screen is touched.

up_threshold_screen_off = 57
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the current Mhz begins to raise while screen is OFF.

up_threshold_screen_off_hotplug_1 = 58
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 2nd core is put online while screen is OFF.

up_threshold_screen_off_hotplug_2 = 68
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 3rd core is put online while screen is OFF.

up_threshold_screen_off_hotplug_3 = 78
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 4th core is put online while screen is OFF.

up_threshold_screen_on = 57
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the current Mhz begins to raise while screen is ON.

up_threshold_screen_on_hotplug_1 = 52
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 2nd core is put online while screen is ON.

up_threshold_screen_on_hotplug_2 = 65
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 3rd core is put online while screen is ON.

up_threshold_screen_on_hotplug_3 = 68
    A percentage of CPU utilization that needs to occur before the 4th core is put online while screen is ON.

Other Governors and schedulers explained:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1687578
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1369817
    http://tinzdroid.blogspot.com/2012/07/android-kernel-governors-modules-io.html
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21638852&postcount=56
    4fb98c4be2161.png

Touchwiz Kitkat 4.4 VERSION:
    07.26.2014: http://goo.gl/AaLWNm

AOSP Kitkat 4.4 VERSION:
    07.26.2014: http://goo.gl/Yvoy06

Change Log 07.26.2013
    4fb98c4be2161.png

Change Log 03.22.2015
    1. ktoonservativeq: Optimized ktoonservatieq governor during boost sequence (more from the previous test) and a bunch more cleanup and fixes for hotplugging and mulit-threaded flags.
    2. ktoonservativeq: Added new tweak item called "debug_enabled", this will enable some cpu info that can be viewed using the "dmesg" command in adb shell.
    3. Added ktoonsified v3 profile to Shop
    4. ktoonservativeq: Optimize the boost sequence to allow upscaling during a boost
    5. Merge OB1 from TMO source drop
    6. video: mdss: Color temperature interface using PCC