[Q] SVN 1.7 ROM problems on Samsung Galaxy SII E120S

Search This thread

ggeku

Jul 15, 2013
Hello guys,

i recently flashed this ROM (S.K.R.T. SVN 1.7) in my device and i'm having some issues. Overall it's good, working smoothly, faster than the stock ROM but:

- Video Call it's not working
- Cannot access the "Data Network Settings", i get the message "unfortunately, settings has stopped.
- The notifications for incoming SMS are in Chinese, although the language is set in English.
- When lowering the notification panel, if i hold my finger pushed anywhere in the right part of the screen the Power Menu appears.

The "R explorer" that comes with the ROM is in Chinese so i had to find another explorer and installed the "Root Browser" app from playstore but it restarted and several processes didn't start, where stopping continuously. Now i'm using "ES explorer" and it's working well.

Is there anyone that can help me on these issues?

Thanks

PS: I would have posted this directly to the link below but i don't have enough credits, so it would be very helpful if anyone could do it. :eek:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1375680&page=204

Sun90

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 1, 2011
MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
hey guys, is there anyone out there that could help with this??

thanks

As i can see in that link of SVN rom thread.

1)Video calling is not wrk'ng as some people are facing issues and reported the same to the devloper for now :)

I will try to post ur issue there and see if any one can reply for the same with some wrk around :)

PS- i have posted ur issue there for now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ggeku

ggeku

Jul 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S2 E120S

1)Video calling is not wrk'ng as some people are facing issues and reported the same to the devloper for now :)

I will try to post ur issue there and see if any one can reply for the same with some wrk around :)

hello Sun90,

thanks a lot for your help, but the thread that you posted it in is for SGS2 E120L only, my device is E120S.

the link that i have added above is the one that i got the ROM from so i think i can get help from there. if you could post it there would be very thankful, sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys, is there anyone out there that could help with this??

thanks