[Q] VZW LG G2 VS980 Freezing/Rebooting on Wake

Search This thread

cisanta1029

Dec 21, 2009
My VZW LG G2 is running CM11 nightlies (2013-12-23 at the moment), and have had this issue where the phone will freeze and reboot when I try to wake. It is random and does not matter which way I try to wake (knock knock or power button). The phone will get moody, freeze for about 10 seconds and reboot. I wouldn't mind this that much if this was a recognized error in the nightlies and was being worked on, but I have yet to find one topic addressing this issue. Is it just me???

mouf32

Oct 13, 2012
Des Moines
www.twitch.tv
My VZW LG G2 is running CM11 nightlies (2013-12-23 at the moment), and have had this issue where the phone will freeze and reboot when I try to wake. It is random and does not matter which way I try to wake (knock knock or power button). The phone will get moody, freeze for about 10 seconds and reboot. I wouldn't mind this that much if this was a recognized error in the nightlies and was being worked on, but I have yet to find one topic addressing this issue. Is it just me???

Known issue... When everyone is talking about the SODs on the nightlies they are refering to this issue I believe.

cisanta1029

Dec 21, 2009
OK awesome! For future reference, where can I find these topics?? I tried looking for this before I posted..