Otterbox for Triumph

Search This thread

Kool Breeze

Aug 22, 2011
Northern California
Yeah, I definitely agree that we need an Otterbox case for our Triumphs, but Otterbox, the company, doesn't seem to think that there is enough potential revenue from Triumph owners to even bother designing a case for us. :mad:

johnnycsx

Jul 28, 2011
NYC
Honestly, an Otterbox, Ballistic, Seidio, layered Body Glove, those imitation OtterBox "Defender cases" from Caseko, any layered protective case would be worth at least $50 for me. I hope any of them come through with something

davidtb

Jul 12, 2011
Troy
I read somewhere that Otterboxes impede signals on some phones. The sili-rubber one I have ($5 ebay) does seem to slow the GPS.

I want an Otterbox too
don't know why they dis my phone..

db.

alcapone1130

Nov 16, 2011
I am going to try a custom otter

I have got a otter box for the motorola droid x and i am going to make some cuts for my buttons and see if it will fit/work.I will keep you guy's updated on how good it works if it does.I think it is bull****! that because it is a prepaid it is not good enough for the almighty otter box to make a .50 cent case for us and then sell it to us for $60.00. COME ON!!!!!!!

Reactions: johnnycsx

johnnycsx

Jul 28, 2011
NYC
I have got a otter box for the motorola droid x and i am going to make some cuts for my buttons and see if it will fit/work.I will keep you guy's updated on how good it works if it does.I think it is bull****! that because it is a prepaid it is not good enough for the almighty otter box to make a .50 cent case for us and then sell it to us for $60.00. COME ON!!!!!!!

Let us know man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am going to try a custom otter

A $40+ case for a $200 phone? Money better spent on a spare battery and external charger imo.