I think im gonna do it....

Search This thread

K7Cobb

Feb 11, 2012
Columbus
I like the iPhone and I am considering buying one just wanted to know how much would some one pay for the MT4GS also will anyone tell me if I'm making the right move.

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
ill will hunt u down if you get an iphone....

Why? He likes it.. good for him he knows what he wants.

Now - @OP:
Well I think BNIB it could b like $250 ish. But just put a thread in the marketplace and ask for offers. U might find a trade for an iPhone plus cash on ur end. Put it in "Wanting to Sell" in the marketplace. Also. Craigslist people seem to overpay so put a Craigslist ad up.

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
Also. Its up to u. Go to a vendor of the iPhone and ask to play Round with one. Or go to the Apple store. Then decide what you will like better - Android or iPhone

I'll give iOS this - it is a very smooth platform. So if that's ur thing u just want a nice screen and a very well known device with tons of well developed apps; go for it!

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!

Emmanuel U

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs
now in all seriousness....if you really want to be ahead of the pack, wait for the iphone 5 (the iphone 4s is the iphone 4 with a better camera)

g1user101

Apr 16, 2010
OC
Dual core doesn't matter for iphones. In my area, bnib mt4gS goes for 300+

Sent from my Sexy Sexy Nexus S

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
I like the iPhone and I am considering buying one just wanted to know how much would some one pay for the MT4GS also will anyone tell me if I'm making the right move.

If you like an iPhone, get one. Nothing wroung with it, I have an iPhone. I just bought a iPhone 4 because I got a good deal. I have so many iPhone posters from work. Your going to NEED to Jailbreak it!!! Jailbreak it. MOTHER FLUCKIN JAILBREAK IT! iPhones are pure **** with out a Jailbreak. With a jailbreak, you have root. Then there's honestly no bars holding you back. Just remember, Cydia is your broski. Remember that.

myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Reactions: CoNsPiRiSiZe

Blue6IX

May 20, 2011
Is yours a silver one with no scratches? I'm looking to buy a silver one, and if so we could see about working something out so you can get your i-thing...

You should go with whatever will make you happy. Switching over means you have to buy all your apps over again, but otherwise if you think it will better serve you then you gotta do what's best for you.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using Tapatalk 2

K7Cobb

Feb 11, 2012
Columbus
Thx you guys for your support i want to be ahead of the pack but i dont wanna wait and sorry i have a black one but i have 4 cases and a screen protector and skull candy headphones but not to get off subject but should i wait to get the iP5?

Last edited:

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
Thx you guys for your support i want to be ahead of the pack but i dont wanna wait and sorry i have a black one but i have 4 cases and a screen protector and skull candy headphones but not to get off subject but should i wait to get the iP5?

That's on Topic, as its your thread Xo Yes/No. You can always buy it for what ever. Then sell it for an upgrade, or sell it to apple.

Not Sent From a Galaxy Note :T

Blue6IX

May 20, 2011
He's saying that since you started the thread, technically speaking you are free to drag it as far off topic as you want. While taking it off topic doesn't necessarily help others cruising through the thread in the future, as the original poster it is your thread and at your discretion.

The other part was him saying you could always sell it at a later date.

Sent from a digital distance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ill will hunt u down if you get an iphone....
    now in all seriousness....if you really want to be ahead of the pack, wait for the iphone 5 (the iphone 4s is the iphone 4 with a better camera)

The 4s is also dual-core.

If you like an iPhone, get one. Nothing wroung with it, I have an iPhone. I just bought a iPhone 4 because I got a good deal. I have so many iPhone posters from work. Your going to NEED to Jailbreak it!!! Jailbreak it. MOTHER FLUCKIN JAILBREAK IT! iPhones are pure **** with out a Jailbreak. With a jailbreak, you have root. Then there's honestly no bars holding you back. Just remember, Cydia is your broski. Remember that.

myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk