Search This thread

remio33

Nov 1, 2013
Bordeaux
There is a thread about KitKat and a discussion about this video so check it

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

ricecake2000

Jun 2, 2012
Mid March! That means maybe mid April in the US. And with Verizon that means June! If ever......

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

AlwaysLimey

Oct 8, 2011
Lol what a stupid thing to show. Same person using both hands can't possibly touch at slightly different times. She was a robot. Geez.. That is just so silly.

kalzak

Nov 13, 2011
Kocaeli
Dude... they syncronise them by editing the video...

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Kiwi_Dude

You know what... I think that for the average end user, a couple of milliseconds aren't going to make that much of a difference or even be that noticable! All these people who think 4.4 will bring about radical changes in UI and features are in for a big disappointment!

enik_fox

Apr 4, 2011
Dahlonega, Ga
I'm excited! LG updates seem to have a lot less issues than Samsung updates do. I just hope we get some of those new knock code features

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Norside

Aug 25, 2013
A place south in the north!
You know what... I think that for the average end user, a couple of milliseconds aren't going to make that much of a difference or even be that noticable! All these people who think 4.4 will bring about radical changes in UI and features are in for a big disappointment!

But what I am excited about in this video is the transitions, witch seems to be a lot smoother than the current ones, they just feels choppy. And I do look a lot foreward to transparent bars in nova..so there is a lot to look foreward to for ME.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG UK as posted a new video showing the comparisons in speed of Jellybean and Kit Kat. Basically just opening and using apps but worth a look. In the about section for the video it also states "The KitKat OS update will be rolling out in the UK from mid March."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UcvB4aD0KA