[ROM][27-03-2012] MiUiv4 based on MiniCM9 by Xmaster8 & jahlovePL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

guimendes

Nov 2, 2011
Campinas
The beta1 version is draining very much battery :(

I have 30% remaining after 21:30 hours with very low use, which means no wifi, no 3G and maybe 1 or 2 calls... and the alarm clock today morning... I hope next version with better battery drain. Alpha 1 version have a very good battery drain.

jahlovePL

Mar 19, 2011
Gdynia
Hi,

I already know about fix for dynamic IP. Please do not have pretensions to things that do not work, and are listed in the first post. I know what I have to do.
I can't update every day guys, because I don't have many time. TIME, TIME, TIME ... also please discuss just about the right topic. Remember that it's still beta ...

Thanks. ;)

Reactions: gxaris and wielku

widiril

Jul 8, 2008
York
this may be connected with the problem i have (small problem anyway) with soundhound. It says that it cant find a microphone?!?!?! or that the microphone is being used by another program....I dont know if its related, i just thought i should mention it :)

This is definitely a problem with the ICS roms.

Blitzkri3g

Dec 4, 2010
Athens
Hi,

I already know about fix for dynamic IP. Please do not have pretensions to things that do not work, and are listed in the first post. I know what I have to do.
I can't update every day guys, because I don't have many time. TIME, TIME, TIME ... also please discuss just about the right topic. Remember that it's still beta ...

Thanks. ;)

Take your time man!
Your work is highly appreciated and we look forward to seeing more from you! ;-)
N.

Padlite

Jun 16, 2009
Excellent job you made here!
I liked this a lot, but i switched back because of a few apps that won't work or even install properly..
Keep up the good work!

PS: You can download WhatsApp from the official website and there, it works :p

XxNiKxX

Sep 11, 2011
nisarg.me
I had some free time, and as the fact jahlovePL is busy, I though I should make a flashable zip for all the fixes! :) So, I made one, but saw that X8 was not with me(My mom took it for while.) Still, here is the fix. It fixes WiFi(DHCP) and makes theme folder for themes to work! As simple as that...But as now it is not tested, I'm not sure whether or not it will work! :confused: Can someone confirm me its working? Its attached to this post.

Before flashing make sure you backup your dhcpcd file, just in case! :eek:

EDIT 1 : Its not working, it needs update-binary too, updating soon...
EDIT 2 : Status 6 error! :( Any idea? I already changed it into UNIX format! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: NikeApache

jahlovePL

Mar 19, 2011
Gdynia
I had some free time, and as the fact jahlovePL is busy, I though I should make a flashable zip for all the fixes! :) So, I made one, but saw that X8 was not with me(My mom took it for while.) Still, here is the fix. It fixes WiFi(DHCP) and makes theme folder for themes to work! As simple as that...But as now it is not tested, I'm not sure whether or not it will work! :confused: Can someone confirm me its working? Its attached to this post.

Before flashing make sure you backup your dhcpcd file, just in case! :eek:

EDIT 1 : Its not working, it needs update-binary too, updating soon...
EDIT 2 : Status 6 error! :( Any idea? I already changed it into UNIX format! :(

Guys, only one day left to release new beta. Be patient.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: SinaH and wielku

wielku

Dec 24, 2010
Poland
Anyway great work but I just can't use it when I need to play with this headset app and also I don't know why but in beta 1 it was kinda laggy not slow but desktop was laggy even 729 mhz it could be just my theme[or many themes mixed] and also that's for Poland
Mógłbyś dodać spolszczenie albo spróbować jakie działa z MIUIpolska bo ja chciałem spróbować ale każde nie działa bo przy próbie instalacji jest error
Anyway there is one option that I just waiting with anticipation in ICS "volume key to skip track" HOW LONG I NEED TO WAIT android community?!

jahlovePL

Mar 19, 2011
Gdynia
Anyway great work but I just can't use it when I need to play with this headset app and also I don't know why but in beta 1 it was kinda laggy not slow but desktop was laggy even 729 mhz it could be just my theme[or many themes mixed] and also that's for Poland
Mógłbyś dodać spolszczenie albo spróbować jakie działa z MIUIpolska bo ja chciałem spróbować ale każde nie działa bo przy próbie instalacji jest error
Anyway there is one option that I just waiting with anticipation in ICS "volume key to skip track" HOW LONG I NEED TO WAIT android community?!

Spolszczenie nie jest tak proste i wymaga spolszczania każdego pliku po kolei, przy tym jego kompilowania i dekompilowania, a spolszczenia z MIUIPolska nie są kompatybilne z naszym telefonem.

It's not about overclock, but memory use. I recommended to use swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    beznazwy1cvj.png

NEW MIUI IS COMING!
    by Xmaster8 & jahlovePL

... stay tuned! :)

Info:
    • based on nobodyAtall's miniCM9
    • pure MIUI port
    • this is a team work by Xmaster8 and me, give all thanks to him in second post

Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via CWM at least once.

Requirements:
    • Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
    • Unlocked bootloader
    • Latest version of the ICS nAa kernel

Features:
    • based on latest miniCM9
    • based on 2.4.27

Instructions:

• Download the update-MIUI-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
    • Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
    • Move the update-MIUI-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard.
    • Make sure you are using the nAa-ics kernel
    • Enter CWM and:
    - Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
    - Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
    - Flash the zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the update-MIUI-xxx.zip
    - There's no need to flashing gapps!
    • Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)

Download:
    coming soon​

Thanks goes to nobodyAtall of course!

previous betas said:
    Previous releases based on paul's CM9 ports, get it here:
    BETA 3
    BETA 2
    BETA 1
    Build changelogs are in second post
    Changelog

Changelog:
    - Initial release
    - based on ICS 4.0.4
    - Based on MiUi v4 2.4.27
    - Apps bugs fixed
    - Added SuperUser

Sent from my E15i using xda premium
    Come on Guys, it is like a soap drama over here at times!

THREAD TEMP CLOSED.

EDIT...

Thread is not being re-opened until we have links for the new rom.
    3D Graphics not work, so there's some problems with video etc.
    It's MIUI based od kuyaDROID, I will base it on miniCM next time.

for next time:

1. Video
    2. 3D
    3. translated/fixed Settings
    4. Resizing
    5. Stability

I'm leaving for some days, so cya :)