• uploadfromtaptalk1323500121499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323500121499.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4,589
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Starbringer

naseer97

Aug 27, 2011
Karachi
Can Someone post a video or anything about this i have tried so much but cant reach the recovery mode ... i hold the 2 buttons and after seeing the samsung logo i wait 3 secs and stop holding them then wen i see the android logo i press the the menu button once and after some seconds the phone restarts with the samsung logo and then the normals boot cycle.

nikagl

Jun 11, 2006
Nieuwegein, NL
OnePlus 6
Can Someone post a video or anything about this i have tried so much but cant reach the recovery mode ... i hold the 2 buttons and after seeing the samsung logo i wait 3 secs and stop holding them then wen i see the android logo i press the the menu button once and after some seconds the phone restarts with the samsung logo and then the normals boot cycle.

1. Power off device (pull batt)
2. Press and hold Vol+ button
3. Press and hold Power button
4. Release Power as soon as the big Samsung Galaxy S logo appears
5. Release Vol+ as soon as the recovery menu appears

This always works. Did you install Faemod?

If you are getting into Ramdump Mode you must be holding the Home button too...

For all this: please use the Q&A thread or CWM recovery thread for questions. Do not open new topics, they pollute the forums. And also definitely read the wiki, this is all explained in there...

Reactions: Finbel

dhawal123

Jul 8, 2012
how to get of ram dump mode

For all this: please use the Q&A thread or CWM recovery thread for questions. Do not open new topics, they pollute the forums. And also definitely read the wiki, this is all explained in there...

i tried evrythng its not hapning...please help me out...if i press jus vol+ button and power button thn 1 cell icon error sign and comp icon is being shown

nikagl

Jun 11, 2006
Nieuwegein, NL
OnePlus 6

dhawal123

Jul 8, 2012
error in upgarde

Then you have not installed any recovery. Please refer to the noobguide and continue there:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1578821

Make sure to read the sections about installing a recovery...

i was upgrading my firmware for i9001 through kies but it got stuck and i had to unplug it after that i am just getting ""PHONE--ERROR SIGN--COMPUTER SIGN""
what should i do??
please help...

nikagl

Jun 11, 2006
Nieuwegein, NL
OnePlus 6
i was upgrading my firmware for i9001 through kies but it got stuck and i had to unplug it after that i am just getting ""PHONE--ERROR SIGN--COMPUTER SIGN""
what should i do??
please help...

That all depends on whether you want to continue "the legal way" or fix it yourself using stuff you find here. When a Kies upgrade fails I would go to the reseller where you bought the device to get it fixed. If you really want to do it yourself for whatever reason, find yourself a new ROM that belongs to your device (what was you ROM version before you started the upgrade?) and install it through ODIN. That will fix it...

Regards,

Nika.

nakos13

Feb 22, 2011
stuck clockrecovery-ramdump mode in downloading mode

Hello, i install clockwork mode(Samsung galaxy s plus) and then when i reboot my phone i go again to clockwork recovery mode, i am trying to fix it with downloading mode but the screen writes RAMDUPT MODE cause:Force upload.
Can you please tell me what can i do to fix my phone?:(

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Hello, i install clockwork mode(Samsung galaxy s plus) and then when i reboot my phone i go again to clockwork recovery mode, i am trying to fix it with downloading mode but the screen writes RAMDUPT MODE cause:Force upload.
Can you please tell me what can i do to fix my phone?:(

try pressing volume+power (2 button) release the buttons after 3 sec when you see samsung logo.

RESOLVED:-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1905675&page=2 or here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30415128#post30415128

Last edited:
Reactions: farshad810

nakos13

Feb 22, 2011
try pressing volume+power (2 button) release the buttons after 3 sec when you see samsung logo.

steel nothing.i press up and power button.I wait 3 seconds after the samsung logo appears and then the screen go again to clockrecovery mode.
When i get on the battery the phone start automatically and go to the recovery clockwork menu!so i prees in the recovery up and power but nothing

Last edited:

Finbel

Nov 1, 2012
This is where I am

That all depends on whether you want to continue "the legal way" or fix it yourself using stuff you find here. When a Kies upgrade fails I would go to the reseller where you bought the device to get it fixed. If you really want to do it yourself for whatever reason, find yourself a new ROM that belongs to your device (what was you ROM version before you started the upgrade?) and install it through ODIN. That will fix it...

Regards,

Nika.

All right.
It all started when I was going to download new firmware via Kies. Got stuck at 3%, tried recovering firmware through kies, still stuck at 3%. Tried another computer with recovery code. Didn't work at all. Called Samsung support, they showed me the forced recovery but it still doesn't work. When I do the [Vol+]+[Power]+[Home] (which is what Samsung support told me) it shows "RAMDUMP MODE,Cause:Force Upload". When I do the [Vol+]+[Power]-combo it goes into the [Phone--Exclamation Mark--Computer]-sing (Does that sign have a name? Like BSOD or RROD?).

So now I'm at the same crossroad as the last guy.

No matter what button-combinations I use I end up stuck (One time, don't know what buttons I pressed. It showed the Android-bot with the text "Downloading... Don't turn off target" (or "Don't unplug device" don't remember). I think it must be because it was in the middle of a firmware upgrade when all of this started).

So my question is what do I do now?
I can't go the legal way because I can't find my receipt and the store say "Without a receipt we can't do nothing".
I can't go directly to Samsung support because they say "Oh we're not quite sure, go to the store".
I don't know if I can install a new ROM through Odin since I don't know what ROM I had before the firmware upgrade.
(I'm a noob, I'm the kind of guy who, as long as it works, don't know what ROM I have installed).

Anyhow, if anyone out there have any idea what I should do I'd be very thankful.
I've already clicked the thank you-button on all the helpful posts in this thread.

Finbel

Nov 1, 2012
Bump

Please forgive me.
Bumping this thread since the life of my phone is at stake.
Some one of you guys has to know how to fix this?

Kasp3rsky

Mar 13, 2013
Bratislava
www.ganja.com
Please turn off your phone and wait until it is completely shut down
Press please the power + the volume up button for 10 seconds
When you see a Box with an android icon press once the menu button to be able to use it :)
:good::good::good:

tharindudjs

Sep 8, 2013
can't get rid of RAMDUMP MODE

Regards,

Nika.

I did evry thing but it display same screen How can I get rid of that can any one help me

mnksngh706

Nov 22, 2013
Delhi
My phone look like RAMDUMP ARM9 MODE

press volume+ and power only------2 buttons release the butons after 3 sec when you see samsung logo.

My phone look likes crashed again. RAMDUMP ARM9 MODE

what to do when i press the power button is showing RAMDUMP ARM9 MOD
QCSBL_FLASH.c LINE=0
Format:
qxdm message ;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------FSA INFO--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CONT=0X1F
intl1 =0*00 int2 = 0*00
dtype1 =0*00dtype2 = 0*00
manual1 =0*00 manual2 = 0*00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
##########################################
what to do help me

please

Attachments

• IMG_20131224_173435270.jpg
    IMG_20131224_173435270.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 241

mbba67

Sep 1, 2011
My phone look likes crashed again. RAMDUMP ARM9 MODE

what to do when i press the power button is showing RAMDUMP ARM9 MOD
QCSBL_FLASH.c LINE=0
Format:
qxdm message ;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------FSA INFO--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CONT=0X1F
intl1 =0*00 int2 = 0*00
dtype1 =0*00dtype2 = 0*00
manual1 =0*00 manual2 = 0*00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
##########################################
what to do help me

please

Try volume - and power, see if you get download mode??/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't go to recovery mode via press vol up+home+power
    it's showing error message on screen RAMDUMP MODE,Cause:Force Upload

anybody ,can help me?

Sent from my GT-P7300 using xda premium
    press volume+ and power only------2 buttons release the butons after 3 sec when you see samsung logo.
    I can't go to recovery mode via press vol up+home+power
    it's showing error message on screen RAMDUMP MODE,Cause:Force Upload

anybody help me?

Thank you,

Sent from my GT-P7300 using xda premium
    giving you a big thank

thank you very much

i tried evrythng its not hapning...please help me out...if i press jus vol+ button and power button thn 1 cell icon error sign and comp icon is being shown

Then you have not installed any recovery. Please refer to the noobguide and continue there:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1578821

Make sure to read the sections about installing a recovery...