Quick question

Search This thread

androidfine16

Aug 12, 2012
If the efuse/flash counter is tripped will that disable or render the encryption on the bootloader is less for a custom recovery to be installed on the nc1 and kit kat builds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Frankenscript

May 29, 2014
Indianapolis Metro
Google Pixel 6
If the efuse/flash counter is tripped will that disable or render the encryption on the bootloader is less for a custom recovery to be installed on the nc1 and kit kat builds?

No. Even with tripped Knox, you still can't install custom bootloader other than safestrap.

Knox-dependent security app functions won't work with Knox fuse tripped, otherwise, users wouldn't notice a difference, other than the triangle shown at boot (removable with triangle-away app).

Marc

Reactions: androidfine16

androidfine16

Aug 12, 2012
No. Even with tripped Knox, you still can't install custom bootloader other than safestrap.

Knox-dependent security app functions won't work with Knox fuse tripped, otherwise, users wouldn't notice a difference, other than the triangle shown at boot (removable with)
Damn sucks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Knox-dependent security app functions won't work with Knox fuse tripped, otherwise, users wouldn't notice a difference, other than the triangle shown at boot (removable with triangle-away app).

Marc