Galaxy s4 unlock problem

Search This thread

sargeanttedi

Mar 17, 2011
Hey guys I went to unlock my Verizon s4 via the service menu and everything worked fine. My tmobile I'm card works. But now when I put my Verizon sim card back in it only gets 1x service and sometimes it says im roaming. I tried clicking the default apn changing from global to cdma fixes it for a split second. And when I go to status it just says network unknown. I cleaned my sim and no luck. What could be wrong!?!

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Hey guys I went to unlock my Verizon s4 via the service menu and everything worked fine. My tmobile I'm card works. But now when I put my Verizon sim card back in it only gets 1x service and sometimes it says im roaming. I tried clicking the default apn changing from global to cdma fixes it for a split second. And when I go to status it just says network unknown. I cleaned my sim and no luck. What could be wrong!?!

Sometimes unfortunately, you need to call Verizon. I know, no one wants to talk to those people but I had to call them myself when I was switching phones and couldn't get things going.
Not sure what the heck they did but it worked. Good luck though I hope you get it working.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sargeanttedi

Mar 17, 2011
Sometimes unfortunately, you need to call Verizon. I know, no one wants to talk to those people but I had to call them myself when I was switching phones and couldn't get things going.
Not sure what the heck they did but it worked. Good luck though I hope you get it working.

I tried re locking it through the service menu and a bunch of other things like changing lte options and nothing worked. I accidently put In the code to factory reset my phone through recovery and it magically came back. Idk how it worked but I don't care as long as it works now. Haha

Reactions: Mistertac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I tried re locking it through the service menu and a bunch of other things like changing lte options and nothing worked. I accidently put In the code to factory reset my phone through recovery and it magically came back. Idk how it worked but I don't care as long as it works now. Haha