[Q] slow down in games??

Search This thread

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
I been facing a big problem since I bought this phone
I rushed to rooT before I even installed the latest ota and installed a custom recovery but I have been facing huge slowdown in games that should run butter smooth on my phone such as dead trigger and my friend with same mobile phone and both on stock jelly bean 4.2.2 rooted can run it butter smooth the only difference between 2 devices is that he installed the ota updates before rooting so could that be the problem?and if so is the there a way to install ota updates while rooted and if there is any custom rom without problems that works on my mobile phone that fasts everything up games are very much slower than they should
Please I need help

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I been facing a big problem since I bought this phone
I rushed to rooT before I even installed the latest ota and installed a custom recovery but I have been facing huge slowdown in games that should run butter smooth on my phone such as dead trigger and my friend with same mobile phone and both on stock jelly bean 4.2.2 rooted can run it butter smooth the only difference between 2 devices is that he installed the ota updates before rooting so could that be the problem?and if so is the there a way to install ota updates while rooted and if there is any custom rom without problems that works on my mobile phone that fasts everything up games are very much slower than they should
Please I need help

Which device are you talking about?

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
I am doing all this to enchance my gaming experience which isnt that good as it should be comparing to my friends phone so will these things help me or not because iam doing all this for gaking only