[request] built in security/virus scanner

Search This thread

chimmychenga

Dec 7, 2013
Moon
hi,

it might be cool if there will be a built in virus scanner that protects the whole system(browsing and data) so we don't have to download one from the app store every time. i use cm security now so maybe some inspiring....just a suggestion because security is very important:p

Oggie7797

Jan 10, 2014
Jordan, Arkansas
Only people who are incompetent need antivirus on android. Unless you grant any and every apk su than it won't affect your device in a harmful way....much like if you allow an apk to have special permissions don't complain that you lose your sensitive data.

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic

Reactions: Bobcus Leper

nolexxes

Jul 4, 2011
I didn't have antivirus on my Windows PC, and it turned out to be fine!
Don't use unknown third party markets and please read the permissions before installing anything :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You don't need a virus scanner

#stayparanoid
    Useful to include Adaway and exposed darktube youtube adaway

No. That is bloat. We will not take $$ away from our fellow developers that rely on ads to support their apps...

#stayparanoid
    Only people who are incompetent need antivirus on android. Unless you grant any and every apk su than it won't affect your device in a harmful way....much like if you allow an apk to have special permissions don't complain that you lose your sensitive data.

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic