Search This thread

samuaz

Jan 26, 2010
Tegucigalpa
MeDroid ICS 4.0.3
Compiled from CyanogenMod 9
Build v6.1 (31-01-2012)

**** fuking wepay, fuking paypal

its sent me an email telling me that as I do not live in the united states could not receive donations, as I spend with paypal

so thank you very much for the intension of now I have no system to receive donations, paypal and wepay not work for me because I do not live in the united states, I have to find an alternative, if someone tells me no known

beauty OP by timbit123

Download Last version here : http://code.google.com/p/nexusone-medroid-ics/downloads/list

Please read carefully this post!
Rom specifications on the second post.
Changelogs are in the third post.

Requirements :
1. You must have blackrose hboot, with resized partition (System/cache/data = 220/16/200).
2. Full wipe if you come from another version.

Optional :
1. Recommend an ext partition, compatible with ext/2/3/4.

Instructions :
BlackRose Installation
1. Installation instructions here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1270589
2. Resize partition instructions in this youtube video http://youtu.be/b_D3shjrNq8

IA2SD Installation
Coming from full wipe:
IA2SD will be activated after the setup wizard and having rebooted.
Coming from a2sd script / data2ext :
You have nothing to do, the script will work without issue.
for ia2sd+ NO need to do anything, the script will do everything automatically, in the second restart, activate the a2sd if you have ext partition (i recommend ext4) if you not have ext the script will do nothing, then you can see the space available in storage settings

IMPORTANT :
1. your phone can reboot twice during installation of this script. don't worry about that!
2. if you phone doesn't connect automatically to your network operator, please go under
- System Settings
- Click More... under Wireless & Networks
- Mobile networks
- Network operators
- select your's
3. if your is pausing or changing music by itself, go under setting in the music application
- Select Shake & Flip action
- you can now disable those option or change the sensivity

Credits and Acknowledgements
Thank you very much to Wayland_ACE and rapmv78 for helpme with my compilation errors
Thank you to rapmv78 for you egl mod and make camera working
special Thanks to timbit123 for all help, for make this rom more fast, new ia2sd script, and their desire to improve this rom and help the community
Thanks to texasice, for many of the fixes and features that today has the ics rom for the nexus one, also evervolv team, and all other developers who have made things work and make possible this rom, as well as the entire CyanogenMod 9 team.

my website: http://memoriandroid.com
my github http://github.com/samuaz
my twitter: @samuazcona and @memoriandroide
my gmail : samuaz@gmail.com

Last edited:

samuaz

Jan 26, 2010
Tegucigalpa
yes!! **** fuking wepay, fuking paypal

its sent me an email telling me that as I do not live in the united states could not receive donations, as I spend with paypal

so thank you very much for the intension of now I have no system to receive donations, paypal and wepay not work for me because I do not live in the united states, I have to find an alternative, if someone tells me no known

ROM SPECIFICATIONS

Applications :
- all last google applications
- last CyanogenMod Music player
- last CyanogenMod Trebuchet Launcher
- DSP Manager
- File Manager
- Rom Manager
- Set CPU
- Terminal Emulation
- Titanium Backup
- Torch
- SuperUser

MODS :
- Widgets in notification bar
- kill apps (Hold back button one second) need to be activated in Developper menu in settings
- Dialer T9
- Sensor light settings
- Facebook contact synchronisation
- Trackball wakeup
- Blue led for trackball

WHAT IS NOT WORKING:
- Google applications can be unstable sometimes
- There is no full hardware acceleration for now. (still can check youtube video (only in HD))
- Tethering is not working from usb

Last edited:

samuaz

Jan 26, 2010
Tegucigalpa

CHANGELOG

Version 6.1 (31-01-2012)

Installation :
Only need wipe Dalvik + cache if come from V6
Otherwise FULL WIPE!
changelog:
new boot animation
panorama
set window animation scale 1x
Screen off animation
.nomedia support for hide media files
Now te gallery its full stable
WiFi regional fix app incluided
Permit move apps to fat for people without ext

Version 6 (30-01-2012)
- updated to the lastest cm9 changes
- new Performance menu in settings (same as setcpu but in settings) cpu control and other like zram (compcache) ditering, 16bit, etc (OC 1113mhz and smartassv2 governor by default)
- new IA2SD (ext partition controller) by timbit123
- gallery more stable and picassa sync
- status bar am-pm now available
- Show/Hide power widget
- now you can add / remove widget buttons
- change order of widget buttons
- disabled dalvik verification possible apps opening more fast and comsume less ram
- disabled kernel verification possible apps open more fast and comsume less ram
- notification now scrollable
- updated gapps, calendar sync works, if you have problem go to settings - account & sync - uncheck and recheck calendar box
- ext/a2sd space info show in storage settings by timbit123
- and no remember what more.. so...

thanks to timbit123, nice job!

for ia2sd+ NO need to do anything, the script will do everything automatically, in the second restart, activate the a2sd if you have ext partition (i recommend ext4) if you not have ext the script will do nothing, then you can see the space available in storage settings

solution for those who have problems with the calendar:
1. make full wipe and if you have 4ext, format, system, data and boot, reinstall rom
2. at system startup, it will ask what what setud , select "setup wizard", enter your data and typically configured,
3. once the system opens the calendar application, will ask you to put your user data, SELECT "not now", the apps send you to the calendar , press home for go to desktop,
4. go to settings - account and sync, your account and uncheck the calendar and mark it again.
5. wait a few minutes to finish the sync and open the application calendar, this already works well.

the problem is to double entering your user information, creating a duplicate and therefore the crash.

Version 5 (20-01-2012)
- updated to lasted cm9 changes and features
- new music app from cm9
- launcher effects and various more
- camcorder from rapmv78
- varios fixes in status bar widgets
- add vibration to long backkill

Version 4.2 (07-01-2012)
- fix for mic and dalvick cache in ext
- add torch, titanium backup (free version) and filemanager
- new inbuild a2sd+ script from texasice evervolv, No need flash any extra, for move apps and dalvik
- full native usb mount storage
- back to old gallery2 (picasa sync install but not recommanded http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21097768&postcount=191 )

Version 4.1 (06-01-2012)
- updated to all cm9 source
- fix for facebook text issue
- add libs and camera from rapmv78
- re-disabled vm verify-bytecode like in v2

Version 3 (30-12-2011)
- Last change from CM9
- Native usb mount (for test, report it) (works for me on ubuntu 11.10 and mac osx leopard 10.5.8)
- Last kernel .38.8 zKernel #21 from zyr3x
- Improvements and revisions in the script a2sd built

Version 2.1 (27-12-2011)
- updated to last cm9 changes
- fb contacts sync
- fix for automatic network connection, no more manually select network (works for my, try it and tell me if it works)
- trackball notification delay to 2 sec from 9 sec
- fix for calendar
- .38.8 zKernel #14 (zyr3x),i recommend choosing smartassv2 as governor and overclock to 1113mhz (this can be done with setcpu)
- reduce minimal brightness to 2% from 10% to save battery

Version 1 (25-12-2011)
- initial build with cm9 mods

Last edited:

amolji

Feb 22, 2009
Ludhiana
Can you please specify which custom hboot( or partition table) is reqd to flash this rom

Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium

samuaz

Jan 26, 2010
Tegucigalpa
Can you please specify which custom hboot( or partition table) is reqd to flash this rom

the same partition and hboot than texasice rom

[STOP]
For full ICS
You must install blackrose hboot before flashing ICS. Instructions.

BlackRose
Flash this custom blackrose with new partition scheme.
System 220MB Cache 16MB Data 200MB
HBOOT : Mirror MD5: 7147c1bf480ddd0bf2857efb146c056a
Flash:
Code:
fastboot flash hboot hboot_220-16-200.nb0
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Last edited:
Reactions: amolji

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
in that case i hope the instruction could be a little clearer is s-off required before running blackrose or is it automatic upon running the script. ty

How could s-off NOT be required? You must have set the secuflag off (s-off) to even be remotely available to tamper with the system partitions.

YoMarK

Sep 15, 2007
How could s-off NOT be required? You must have set the secuflag off (s-off) to even be remotely available to tamper with the system partitions.
I've got/had a locked bootloader, that is: i've never ran the oem unlock command, and there is no unlock symbol showing. But i still have blackrose running, so that not a requirement.

dang025

Jan 8, 2011
Great work will migrate from the Texasice version when I get back home.

Edit: flashed this build over without wiping everything works great so far really enjoying the return of power Widgets back in the notifications bar and the trackball wake up. Amazing work.

Stupid question buy what exactly is the difference between cm9 launcher and the stock one?
Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Last edited:

header2k

It's smooth but:
  1. No Phone (can't call or use mobile data connection)
  2. DSPmanager crashes while connecting to the Dock

I've an AT&T Nexus One with Blackrose (220,16,200), ext 4 (or 3?, can't remeber) and i did a full wipe

EDIT: Never mind, can call and surf now, DSPmanager still crashes while connecting to the dock, but that's ok for an experimental build

Last edited:
Reactions: sharkoparko

ctfrommn

May 25, 2011
Minnesota
Yeah, as much as I really appreciate the work TexasIce has done, this Rom is better in pretty much every way. The more CM stuff that makes it on here the better it will be. I just hope someone can figure a way to backport more kernel optimizations and features.....would be nice to have a camera again.

skitty

Jul 17, 2005
Anyone else having trouble waking from sleep?
If I leave my phone alone for a while, I have to pull the battery to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MeDroid ICS 4.0.3
    Compiled from CyanogenMod 9
    Build v6.1 (31-01-2012)

**** fuking wepay, fuking paypal

beauty OP by timbit123

Download Last version here : http://code.google.com/p/nexusone-medroid-ics/downloads/list

Please read carefully this post!
    Rom specifications on the second post.
    Changelogs are in the third post.

Requirements :
    1. You must have blackrose hboot, with resized partition (System/cache/data = 220/16/200).
    2. Full wipe if you come from another version.

Optional :
    1. Recommend an ext partition, compatible with ext/2/3/4.

Instructions :
    BlackRose Installation
    1. Installation instructions here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1270589
    2. Resize partition instructions in this youtube video http://youtu.be/b_D3shjrNq8

IA2SD Installation
    Coming from full wipe:
    IA2SD will be activated after the setup wizard and having rebooted.
    Coming from a2sd script / data2ext :
    You have nothing to do, the script will work without issue.

IMPORTANT :
    1. your phone can reboot twice during installation of this script. don't worry about that!
    2. if you phone doesn't connect automatically to your network operator, please go under
    - System Settings
    - Click More... under Wireless & Networks
    - Mobile networks
    - Network operators
    - select your's
    3. if your is pausing or changing music by itself, go under setting in the music application
    - Select Shake & Flip action
    - you can now disable those option or change the sensivity

Credits and Acknowledgements
    Thank you very much to Wayland_ACE and rapmv78 for helpme with my compilation errors
    Thank you to rapmv78 for you egl mod and make camera working
    special Thanks to timbit123 for all help, for make this rom more fast, new ia2sd script, and their desire to improve this rom and help the community
    Thanks to texasice, for many of the fixes and features that today has the ics rom for the nexus one, also evervolv team, and all other developers who have made things work and make possible this rom, as well as the entire CyanogenMod 9 team.

my website: http://memoriandroid.com
    my github http://github.com/samuaz
    my twitter: @samuazcona and @memoriandroide
    my gmail : samuaz@gmail.com

ROM SPECIFICATIONS

Applications :
    - all last google applications
    - last CyanogenMod Music player
    - last CyanogenMod Trebuchet Launcher
    - DSP Manager
    - File Manager
    - Rom Manager
    - Set CPU
    - Terminal Emulation
    - Titanium Backup
    - Torch
    - SuperUser

MODS :
    - Widgets in notification bar
    - kill apps (Hold back button one second) need to be activated in Developper menu in settings
    - Dialer T9
    - Sensor light settings
    - Facebook contact synchronisation
    - Trackball wakeup
    - Blue led for trackball

WHAT IS NOT WORKING:
    - Google applications can be unstable sometimes
    - There is no full hardware acceleration for now. (still can check youtube video (only in HD))
    - Tethering is not working from usb
    ATTENTION OMGOMG

V6

PS!!!! NEED FULL WIPE (why? because to much change in the system)
    instructions
    backup all apps!! with titanium backup no settings that mean all line with white text.
    NANDBACKUP
    full wipe recommend recovery 4ext (because its touch, beautiful and powerful for options)
    install MeDroid-v6.zip
    reboot.
    setup your account
    reboot. (now ia2sd will configure itself)
    restore from titanium
    reboot (i like to reboot okay :) (take no chance))
    ENJOY !?!? but before enjoying, give a lots of thanks to samuaz for framework update and all other configuration
    and I want some too :) for new and unique ia2sd, make calendar works, building this version for you when its now 3h20 and not giving up!

also guy, we made a google code that can manage tickets and have a wiki that I have to create more pages (but no idea which page make). I will be the support only for now the ia2sd script. Other question or need support please post it here, I will be there too to help.

Thanks for your support, big weekend and a lots of stress to deliver this version, hope you will enjoy ... i mean really because if not, ill cry :(

http://code.google.com/p/nexusone-medroid-ics/downloads

HAVE FUN!!!
    ok, guys please we are loosing the main topic of this thread.
    we are pleased to help you if you have issues.
    If you want to comments on this rom we can create a thread in the general section.
    For thanks there is a big button just for that and it's enough for us.

We are trying to do our best to provide a nice ICS version. We are making this rom for fun and share this to everybody. Also, we are not working full time on that because we have school and we are not making money on that.

Thank you for understanding that.

I'm trying to work on a wiki for most asked questions in our code.google site (downloads)
    but midterm exams are coming soon so free time is hard.
    I don't think Samuaz is a kernel dev, so someone needs to do the work for him. Texasice and his evervolv crew are working hard with getting full hardware acceleration to us. Not with a 3.0 linux kernel though, but with everything ported to the 2.6 one.

Its a right, im not kernel dev, when the kernel and hwa from people who are working on it is stable, i incorporate it in my builds, at this moment working in new and revamped build with much more options, features and customization....

Enviado desde mi Nexus One usando Tapatalk