[ROM] [RE-UPLOADED] [13-5-2012] [PORT] [2.1+3.0] Alex-V1.8 GB Sense HD V3 Final!

Search This thread

Aca902

Mar 4, 2011
Belgrade
Insalling data partition...

Installing sdext partition...

Installing system partition...

Symlinks and permissions

Installing boot partition
assert failed : write_raw_image etc
E: error in /sdcard/ etc

solution? thanks.

4EXT recovery, 1gb external... blackrose hboot

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
Insalling data partition...

Installing sdext partition...

Installing system partition...

Symlinks and permissions

Installing boot partition
assert failed : write_raw_image etc
E: error in /sdcard/ etc

solution? thanks.

4EXT recovery, 1gb external... blackrose hboot

Have you gotten the new modified hboot? Also try mounting /system /sdext /data /cache /sdcard first in mount. Then see if it flashes. I had no problem

ertoalb

Aug 26, 2010
CA
Have you gotten the new modified hboot? Also try mounting /system /sdext /data /cache /sdcard first in mount. Then see if it flashes. I had no problem

Same error here
4Ext touch recovery, changed the partition layout to 150/5/remaining:

1.fastboot flash hboot hboot_brcust.nb0 (the one generated with black rose editor)
2.fastboot reboot-bootloader
3.fastboot erase cache
4.fastboot oem brcmd brec
5.full wipe (in recovery)

Repartitioned sd card to 1gb ext4, remaining fat32

Install from zip and.. error :( [The download rom has this checksum MD5:EAC6AD8332373C350388E3EED6D06AF6 ]

error in /sdcard/Alex-VgbSenseHDv2.zip
(status 7)

------------

Wiped again, redownloaded the zip, I mounted the partitions first but still no luck :(

Could be the layout? I have to make my own blackrose file because your attached add ons extras zip file its corrupt.

Last edited:

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Gonna try out this rom today coming from Runny Rom - N1 Version By inestain we just got a update to V6 but i wanna give this a try thanks to all the DEV for this will report back on how it feels performs ect.... Happy Modding ^_^

Ok i like this rom naww I LOVE this rom i can play all the Glu games from the market but i find it odd i cant get it to download from the market on runny rom but this i can VERY ODD unless im just stupid n have no idea how this is better lol :rolleyes: anyways can you add rcmix3d tweaks 4.0 for this rom if u did then I WILL RUN THIS ROM 4 LIFE ^_^ if not uninstalling cause i need volume boost and UI tweaks im a tweak freak lol LOVEing the 720 HD cam/vid woohooo Freaking Ahhhhhhhoooooo ^_^

found my answer to why glu games didn't work ^_^ just need Tweaks now ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowCodeGaming

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
Gonna try out this rom today coming from Runny Rom - N1 Version By inestain we just got a update to V6 but i wanna give this a try thanks to all the DEV for this will report back on how it feels performs ect.... Happy Modding ^_^

Ok i like this rom naww I LOVE this rom i can play all the Glu games from the market but i find it odd i cant get it to download from the market on runny rom but this i can VERY ODD unless im just stupid n have no idea how this is better lol :rolleyes: anyways can you add rcmix3d tweaks 4.0 for this rom if u did then I WILL RUN THIS ROM 4 LIFE ^_^ if not uninstalling cause i need volume boost and UI tweaks im a tweak freak lol LOVEing the 720 HD cam/vid woohooo Freaking Ahhhhhhhoooooo ^_^

found my answer to why glu games didn't work ^_^ just need Tweaks now ^_^

You can't just put rctweaks in a rom. You need permission from the guys who built rctweaks, and from what i heard they did not reply to pm's, so unless Alex-V adds it in his next update, that will be a no. But in the xda portal, under android development, there is a flashable zip for xloud (volume boost) and beats audio.

Reactions: Y2Ne1

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
Same error here
4Ext touch recovery, changed the partition layout to 150/5/remaining:

1.fastboot flash hboot hboot_brcust.nb0 (the one generated with black rose editor)
2.fastboot reboot-bootloader
3.fastboot erase cache
4.fastboot oem brcmd brec
5.full wipe (in recovery)

Repartitioned sd card to 1gb ext4, remaining fat32

Install from zip and.. error :( [The download rom has this checksum MD5:EAC6AD8332373C350388E3EED6D06AF6 ]

error in /sdcard/Alex-VgbSenseHDv2.zip
(status 7)

------------

Wiped again, redownloaded the zip, I mounted the partitions first but still no luck :(

Could be the layout? I have to make my own blackrose file because your attached add ons extras zip file its corrupt.

I justr downloaded it from minus, and for me it is fine. Also someone else did manage to flash it, so try again. Have you opened the zip with winrar to see if its corrupted?

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
@ race thanks bro i did install a zip of it recovery but doesn't show up :confused: hope the next update will have it & thanks again bro for the info ^_^

Xlouud does not show up, You can hear it! :D But beats won't have the beats icon, just changes the sound libs so that if you connect a pair of good headphone's, you can hear the difference. How stable is the rom btw?

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Xlouud does not show up, You can hear it! :D But beats won't have the beats icon, just changes the sound libs so that if you connect a pair of good headphone's, you can hear the difference. How stable is the rom btw?

ya i did all that with the sound i'm talking about rcmic3d tweak and the rom was doing great i have no rom installed on my N1 rite now waiting on a a download link to be fixed lol it's just my luck b4 my 420 b-day lol sorry went off topic :rolleyes:

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
that's because your a ungratefull bastard who will come to my house and eat my donut! :eek: love that line hahahahaha SEE EPIC bro

legoooo lol

i apologize to everyone for going off topic n making the thread longer SORRY :( its FUN to make NEW FRIENDS tho :p

Well it said so in the video you see when you sign up. 'Be gratefull for every reply you get. Even for ones you don't like, Ungratefull bastard.

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=872464

Alex-V1.8 GB Sense HD V3!

jlpjlped.png

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csnDN-ig-Cs

Yet another sense port! Thanks to: Alex-V, dbasabe, Neophyte, baadnewz, robocik, snq-, ownhere, coutts, melethron, Leedroid, Sub501, coolexe, sibere, droidzone, swemoza, jory9, chota_shivaji.

Specifications:

Ace S 2.36.405.8 WWE base, Gingerbread 2.3.3 android
    bravia engine
    NEW Sense 2.1
    Rooted
    Available Freqs: CPU interactive, smartass, powersave, ondemand, and many more
    CRT TV Lockscreen Animation
    Lockscreen app Sense 3.0 (Kingdom)
    Iconfix-v1
    USB Menu Sense 3.0
    Videocamera 720p FULLY WORKING, by snq-
    Power controls in notification bar.
    Soporte CIFS.
    Adobe Flash 10.3
    Supports VPN
    Supports ext4
    Car Home
    List Host block & list apn
    Superuser Permissions 2.3.6.1 by ChainsDD
    Busybox
    Disabled Boot Sound HTC.
    Zipaligned
    odexed.
    many other things
    Included Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic (no completo), Czech, German, Espanol, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Vietnamese, Thai.

Bugs:

Please report more.

Instructions:
    NEEDS BLACKROSE!
    Recommended hboot: 150/5/281 (attached in the rar)
    Recommended recovery: 4EXT Touch.
    Need 1GB EXT4 To work.

Download V3 using Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwyaxIga7s0qNGZ6Ui1EX2NxNHM/edit?usp=sharing

Home-Made addons:

HTC splash1 image (attached in the attached rar).
    I found this japanese link, hope it works, download on top then select the one that's on the right (blanc button)
    Yayyyyy!!!
    :D
    yeah...cool ;) :) much luck with it...5 stars rating ;)

with kind regards
    Hi race55, can you have the Rom fully installed on nand? This Rom looks nice with the 3.0 lock and weather.

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using XDA

It could be done, but then i would have to start all over again. So maybe next week i could try.
    Its a little laggy, I think it is because lots of system apps are in sd, but not a big deal.

The main issue I am dealing with is hangs, I had to pull out the battery like 4 or 5 times today. All of them were caused by web browser or facebook app. Maybe it is because a RAM/memory management issue? Have someone experienced it?

Change the cpu govs both to ondemand. Then the rom is very stable. Min 124,max 998

Gesendet von meinem Nexus One