LG G2 32gb vd G3 16gb

Search This thread

HD2wally

Apr 7, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Should I return my 16gb G3 and buy a 32gb G2 to save some money and have better battery life? The battery sucks on G3 with quad hd and is difficult to see and difference in the screen resolution. Any comments would help me make up my mind. Thanks

lakiscy

Jun 30, 2014
Should I return my 16gb G3 and buy a 32gb G2 to save some money and have better battery life? The battery sucks on G3 with quad hd and is difficult to see and difference in the screen resolution. Any comments would help me make up my mind. Thanks

If you dont really need a larger and better screen or the new minor (in my opinion) new features of G3 then get the 32gb G2. I got it last week, here in Europe is only 350 euro, its a great deal in my opinion. With the cloud storage of photos and videos you wont need more than 16gb anyway.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
I understand your mind problem i have the same :/ need comments to feel better about a decision but if you have money problems or whut or just want to save money then do it cause you have 16GB Extra storage, You could install G3 rom Have a better battery. The only things you will loose is the snapdragon 801 for the 800 not an real big upgrade actually, that laser focus thing and the Phone's Design, Unneccesary Quad HD screen which has a bigger resolution then my 17 inch monitor(1280X1024) which is already HD enough for me.
And the things you will also miss is the Removable cover and the sdcard. But i don't know which is more important for you :silly:

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@HD2wally its your decision but the g2 korean has an 2610 mah battery so far as i know removable ofcourse instead of the 3000mah one and it doesnt have analog radio but it has t-dmb instead and less android support a bit regarding to custom aosp roms.

Sindroid

Apr 4, 2010
Bergen
How can people miss SD-card because i surely dont. Slow transfer rate on them and consumes hardware space. Phonemakers should stop implement them in their phones. Especially when you can transfer most your stuff via Wifi and and app.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@Sindroid well an sd slot is handy for storing roms, pictures and videos and for other stuff if your 16 gb internal is full or if you dont have money for the 32gb one but on the g2 you could also use otg sdcard readers.

Sindroid well not everybody transfers stuff via wifi and app. I transfer the most with cable to my pc since i dont have micro sdcard anymore and i guess fmradio is also nothing for you cause that also consumes hardware space. Sdcards dont need to be slow depends on the class you buy.
Dont get this comment negatively sin cause i dont know how to type it different :/