Huawei P6-U06 Chinese Rom - HELP!

Search This thread

osstis

Oct 13, 2009
West Yorkshire / Silesia Poland
I got this Huawei from China market, it's P6-U06 and running Chinese B113SP02, I'm looking for a best way to make it International and update to B125>B132>KitKat. Problem is there is no option for local update, only OTA but it is says "device up to date" Also I got bootloader unlocked and TWRP 2.7.0.0 installed from
new and there is no root for a moment.

Please see pictures for more details

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-01-08-06-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-08-06-21.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Screenshot_2014-09-01-08-06-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-08-06-43.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 377
  • Screenshot_2014-08-31-22-46-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-31-22-46-43.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Screenshot_2014-08-31-22-46-07.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-31-22-46-07.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
I it's actually running a custom ROM because atx is a dev team from china so. It don't look like a fake copy.

osstis

Oct 13, 2009
I it's actually running a custom ROM because atx is a dev team from china so. It don't look like a fake copy.

Thanks I know it's no fake. The question is how to update to official kitkat if there is no "local update" option. Also I'm not sure where to find a stock recovery to force update.app file.

Recently I've successfully installed JB 4.2.2 and it seems good http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2570602. I can live with it,
but how to get official kitkat on my device?

gregysk

May 14, 2014
Redmi 9
Thanks I know it's no fake. The question is how to update to official kitkat if there is no "local update" option. Also I'm not sure where to find a stock recovery to force update.app file.

Recently I've successfully installed JB 4.2.2 and it seems good http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2570602. I can live with it,

Root your phone,download b.513 rom repacked by oxalis and flashed true twrp.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk

Reactions: osstis

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
When you want to use stock recovery than go to TWRP 2.6.3.3 for jelly bean and there should be an stock recovery for B118 this you can flash. After that you can flash the update.app for B132 and from there you can flash B512 which is the newest international firmware, if you want Chinese firmware you can update to B508.

Reactions: osstis

osstis

Oct 13, 2009
SOLVED

To any one having same problem as me. Flash B118 Stock Recovery (via bootloader and fastboot commands) Download P6 Unicom EMUI2.0 from here http://dl.vmall.com/c01l4l4a2y#, unpack and copy dload folder to your memory card and install from "locale update" or force update from recovery by pressing power+volume-volume when phone is off. Next, download B132 International and make update the same way as before (update.app in dload folder). Last step, download B512 official international kitkat and again unzip and use "local update". Just remember to delete old update.app in dload folder. If you experiencing any issues, just do factory reset for fresh install. As my phone is P6-U06, I don't know if it will works for others.

Just please notice: after B132 update I've had message "android process media has stopped" and had to factory reset before update to B512 KK.
so best Idea make a backup of all your important things before you do anything.

I hope it will help to somebody else.

Last edited:
Reactions: kesun

Adrianrff

Sep 28, 2014
Caracas
Hi.

Sorry to bump this, but, Osstis, how did you get your bootloader unlocked? Is it necessary to have it unlocked in order install another firmware via local update? Mine is locked, I checked. I'm running a Chinese firmware (B508) and Google Play Store force closes everytime I open it, I've tried almost everything I could find online to get it fixed but nothing works.

I want to install B512 on my P6, too. I understand that I need to install a B1xx firmware first, but I'm not sure if I need to unlock the bootloader to do it. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. I rooted my phone through the one-click methods found online, those software say my phone is rooted but the app Root Checker Basic says its not, how can I be sure?. No custom recovery installed.

Thanks.

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
try to get your phone in bootloader mode via adb (adb reboot bootloader)..
there type "fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" (16*U)..
this worked for me (coming from intl b125 locked)..

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06

tileeq

Jan 4, 2014
Gevgelija
Hi.

Sorry to bump this, but, Osstis, how did you get your bootloader unlocked? Is it necessary to have it unlocked in order install another firmware via local update? Mine is locked, I checked. I'm running a Chinese firmware (B508) and Google Play Store force closes everytime I open it, I've tried almost everything I could find online to get it fixed but nothing works.

I want to install B512 on my P6, too. I understand that I need to install a B1xx firmware first, but I'm not sure if I need to unlock the bootloader to do it. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. I rooted my phone through the one-click methods found online, those software say my phone is rooted but the app Root Checker Basic says its not, how can I be sure?. No custom recovery installed.

Thanks.

If you are running B508 then tou should alredy have unlocked bootloader and you can install the B512 without a problem.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

Adrianrff

Sep 28, 2014
Caracas
try to get your phone in bootloader mode via adb (adb reboot bootloader)..
there type "fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" (16*U)..
this worked for me (coming from intl b125 locked)..

Thanks, bluelBl, I'll give that a try then.

EDIT: Didn't work. Any ideas?
Bootloader.jpg

Last edited:

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
what did you to get to the bootloader?
by key (power and volume) or by adb?

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
no..i dont think so..
but i think you missed to load the bootloader at first with the cmd "adb reboot bootloader"..
then "fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
this is what i did with the b125 when i got my phone..

Adrianrff

Sep 28, 2014
Caracas
no..i dont think so..
but i think you missed to load the bootloader at first with the cmd "adb reboot bootloader"..
then "fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
this is what i did with the b125 when i got my phone..

Isn't "adb reboot bootloader" simply the command to boot into bootloader? That's the first command I entered. If hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to enter "fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". Would I? I might be wrong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Root your phone,download b.513 rom repacked by oxalis and flashed true twrp.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk
    When you want to use stock recovery than go to TWRP 2.6.3.3 for jelly bean and there should be an stock recovery for B118 this you can flash. After that you can flash the update.app for B132 and from there you can flash B512 which is the newest international firmware, if you want Chinese firmware you can update to B508.
    SOLVED

To any one having same problem as me. Flash B118 Stock Recovery (via bootloader and fastboot commands) Download P6 Unicom EMUI2.0 from here http://dl.vmall.com/c01l4l4a2y#, unpack and copy dload folder to your memory card and install from "locale update" or force update from recovery by pressing power+volume-volume when phone is off. Next, download B132 International and make update the same way as before (update.app in dload folder). Last step, download B512 official international kitkat and again unzip and use "local update". Just remember to delete old update.app in dload folder. If you experiencing any issues, just do factory reset for fresh install. As my phone is P6-U06, I don't know if it will works for others.

Just please notice: after B132 update I've had message "android process media has stopped" and had to factory reset before update to B512 KK.
    so best Idea make a backup of all your important things before you do anything.

I hope it will help to somebody else.