[Q] android on htc hd7

Search This thread

MS Gray Man

Dec 8, 2011
Seattle
I think at this point it may be unlikely. There isn't a solution today and nobody seems close. As far as I can tell most of the dev work that spun up in this area has tapered off in favor of other projects.

mailman78

Feb 3, 2012
i don't undestand why dft make android rom for hd2, but not and for hd7 which is better phone, and i'm think that people from around of the world will praise them like gods if they could do it...
hd7 have great hardware, but ****ty os, and it's a shame not to use it in a wright way.

life256

Mar 12, 2012
Alabama
Ditto!

I too would love to have Android on my HTC HD7.

It was a gift from a client, so that is why I am using WP7. I had HD2, but digitizer went out and don't want to chance a replacement that won't work.

Main reason for Android for me is a reliable Google Voice client. WP7 just doesn't seem to have one... even the paid ones. They have made great progress, but they just aren't there yet.

Please develop Android for HD7... I would be willing to pay about $20-$25 for the labor involved.

just my 2cents

saKerXing

Aug 4, 2011
If i were u , i will forget this question..... it really not useful , u can sell ur HD7 and buy AD phone.

balla4lyf23

Aug 13, 2011
i don't undestand why dft make android rom for hd2, but not and for hd7 which is better phone, and i'm think that people from around of the world will praise them like gods if they could do it...
hd7 have great hardware, but ****ty os, and it's a shame not to use it in a wright way.

no one told you to buy a WP7, if you dont like it, go buy something else, besides the HD2 has the same hardware inside it so i dont know what yur complaining about, stop trolling on a WP7 thread, we like the OS we dont care if u dont

bdjam2

Mar 21, 2012
Bronx
no one told you to buy a WP7, if you dont like it, go buy something else, besides the HD2 has the same hardware inside it so i dont know what yur complaining about, stop trolling on a WP7 thread, we like the OS we dont care if u dont

There may be people who have the HD7 but can't afford another phone because of financial issues. I am sure if we can motivate some people to donate to a developer willing to work on this, we can have android for the HD7. I have a friend who is in a bad financial situation and would donate his share to get this to work.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA

waelkd

Mar 25, 2012
wow alot of butt hurt people in this thread.

op was just asking a Q, if you dont have something good to say then go jump of a cliff.

ungratefull losers

joe-khalil

Jun 19, 2012
beirut
i Have a site that give android rom for htc hd7:

mirror2.streakdroid.com/honeycomb/Streakdroid-HD7-RC2.1.zip

Is it safe ???

joe-khalil

Jun 19, 2012
beirut
OH!! 10x for the help!

Do u now, by chance, if there's android rom for my htc hd7???
If yes can you give me the site??

joe-khalil

Jun 19, 2012
beirut
10x a lot!
One more question! You have a next+gen rom can u tell me whats it's advantage?
Cz i have the deepshinning rom and it's tango full unlock!

Can you tell me the diffrence??
( i'm sort of new for custom rom)

ruyzalim

Jan 17, 2007
stock
10x a lot!
One more question! You have a next+gen rom can u tell me whats it's advantage?
Cz i have the deepshinning rom and it's tango full unlock!

Can you tell me the diffrence??
( i'm sort of new for custom rom)

hello, i had no time to test the new deepshinning yet but im very happy with nextgen i had only to unistall the app filebrowser because it was in russian i think and install the english version
regards

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts