Android Safe mode in Galaxy S3

Search This thread

er_026

Aug 14, 2011
Bangalore
Just sharing this with All as everybody is not aware of this..

Every Android phone has a safe mode just like we have in windows. This Safe mode can help you uninstall any app which is causing instability of the system. Once you boot your phone in Safe mode it will only run with Stock Apps comes with the phone however you have option to uninstall any downloaded app from App Manager.

To enter in to safe mode in Galaxy S3
Switch off your phone Completely
Switch it on using power button
once you see Samsung logo start pressing the the left touch button at bottom..

You will see you phone will boot in safe mode and a safe mode text will be watermarked on bottom left.

To come out of Safe mode in Galaxy S3 ... Just reboot your phone normally.

Hope this will help

zhihaifengshui

Dec 1, 2012
Safe Mode Galaxy II

this one is really simple, at least in my instance.
1 power off
2. remove battery for 1 minute
3 install battery
4 power up and no safe mode.

must be my feng shui luck:)

Zhi Hai

Last edited:

GoLfWRC

Nov 29, 2012
Bangkok
I did boot into safe mode on my SIII twice by accidental. I know it is there but just do not know how I did. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Honza13

Dec 6, 2010
Holding Options button (bottom left) while resetting or powering on will bring you into Safe mode. That could happen by accident. :eek:

jibin717

Nov 23, 2012
I did boot into safe mode on my SIII twice by accidental. I know it is there but just do not know how I did. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Yeah .. mine too .. while restart, it went into safe mode several times. After restarting back, all my joined contacts were gone and i had to login to social apps again :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just sharing this with All as everybody is not aware of this..

Every Android phone has a safe mode just like we have in windows. This Safe mode can help you uninstall any app which is causing instability of the system. Once you boot your phone in Safe mode it will only run with Stock Apps comes with the phone however you have option to uninstall any downloaded app from App Manager.

To enter in to safe mode in Galaxy S3
    Switch off your phone Completely
    Switch it on using power button
    once you see Samsung logo start pressing the the left touch button at bottom..

You will see you phone will boot in safe mode and a safe mode text will be watermarked on bottom left.

To come out of Safe mode in Galaxy S3 ... Just reboot your phone normally.

Hope this will help
    Adding a video