HTC One S (C2) Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA Update India (CID HTC_038)

Search This thread
Dec 30, 2012
Re: HTC One S India Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Update

This thread is about HTC One S (Ville C2)
(Snapdragon S3 Processor) India CID HTC_038
Regarding Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Update with Sense 4+

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2012

No I am not, but you are

decievedthought

Jan 8, 2012

Can you specify what cid please.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Dec 30, 2012

The jelly bean 4.1.1 update is not yet available in India, Actually there are very rare posts about discussion of HTC One S C2 (only India)I just created a separate thread for news discussion reagarding it..

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2012

Can you specify what cid please.

CID - HTC 038
Update is not yet available, HTC launched the update for One S (S3 version) in Taiwan only..
We paid the same price as S4 customers did, but the thing is they are ignoring us..

decievedthought

Jan 8, 2012

Merrymustu: The jelly bean 4.1.1 update is not yet available in India, Actually there are very rare posts about discussion of HTC One S C2 (only India)I just created a separate thread for news discussion reagarding it..

What the he'll is this post all about then can someone flag a mod to delete.

Dec 30, 2012

I tried to contact HTC India's customer care via email
They are just forwarding the same message
"Thank you for contacting HTC.

We are dedicated in providing you the best quality service and answering your questions and concerns.

As we understand from your email that you want the Jellybean updates for your HTC One S device.

We understand that you you want the Jellybean updates for your HTC One S device.

We apologize for the situation you are experiencing on your HTC device.

We will surely guide you with the query so that you can make an optimum use of your smart phone.

The Jelly bean updates are not released in India on our HTC One S device and we are unable to comment on updates for your HTC Device. If the updates are released for your HTC device you will receive the update notification on your HTC device.

Please feel free to provide your feedback to us by filling a survey form, which you will receive in your mail. This will help us to maintain excellent customer relationship. We appreciate you for giving us your valuable time and patience.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us and call us at our contact center at – 1-800-266-3566, Mon -Sun 9:00am-8:00pm."

Thank you for your continued patronage.

decievedthought

Jan 8, 2012

Mate we know all this and there are already 2 threads which will have s3 info in them which will let you know of any updates.

praveenkva

Feb 14, 2013
JB Update

It may take ages to get the Jelly Bean update on HTC One S C2
Maybe they will launch it in India after T-Mobile launches it in U.S
And I think T-Mobile will launch the update next year Jan 2014.. :) :eek:
:confused:

I am now sick & tired of discussing Jelly Bean..
Standing ovation of middle finger to HTC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Request to all Indian One S (C2) users..
    If you are not satisfied with HTC's attitute Towards One S users, please post it on HTC India's Facebook/Twitter or official website..

Mate, now they say that jelly bean will be available anytime in between today & 31st March 2013..
    Actually HTC does not want to spend resources on old devices..
    They busy marketing HTC One & Butterfly..

Can we know the source please? How did you get to know that they said JB will be available by 31st March? Please post a source.

Thank You.

HTC India has offitially declared that jelly bean will be available to HTC One S on 29th Oct 2012..
    Today is 14th Feb 2013
    What the hell are they planning?
    HTC's technical support is full of retards
    I think on 1st April they will push a message on our devices "April Fool"
    We would have returned successfully completing lunar mission in 4 months time :screwy:

hi.my cid is 621.ı get jb 4 weeks ago.ı am at turkey.but cid is taiwan.
    htc one s s3
    well,let's not be an ass to developers...htc is not assholes as u make em out to be.there is a reason for everything.as a matter of fact they strugle to finally get respect they deserve in mobile development.u say like its the end of the world.that's y android is just beautiful unlike apple.no update in your region,flash from a different one.me personally,i never stay with stock anyway... i concider htc to be thee best android phone out there,and i'm the person who traided his galaxy s3 for htc one s ville... go htc,u've got all my support and go xda...keep doing what u doing...

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

If you had purchased a villec2, you would have known what agony we as villec2 buyers have faced. First, the last generation inferior hardware. Secondly, lack of developer support on xda. Third, the utter carelessness of htc in providing updates on time. So buy a villec2 and thrn tell us.