HD Tweak released !!! [0.5.4]

Search This thread

MonteCristoffOn

Oct 9, 2005
No alternative links please!

Hi mortazavi,

Thanks to delete your mirror links from this thread.
No need for that, official HD Tweak releases (all languages) are avalaible on my web site: www.montecristoff.com
Also netCF is not required for using HD Tweak.

:cool:

LaurentS

Nov 9, 2009
NANTES
Hello,

The links is invalid (In french in the text : Oups ! Petit problème... Ce lien semble corrompu.)
Am I to late to enjoy this jewel ?

Thanks

LaurentS

Wam7

Sep 27, 2006
London
Hmm, not working for me. It installs fine but when I run it, HTTweak opens but then doesn't all me to select anything but the very first entry. I can even scroll through the list but not select anything.
Running Dutty HolyGrail 2.5 Sense ROM.

alexpetrucci

Aug 12, 2009
London
Hmm, not working for me. It installs fine but when I run it, HTTweak opens but then doesn't all me to select anything but the very first entry. I can even scroll through the list but not select anything.
Running Dutty HolyGrail 2.5 Sense ROM.

It's not hdtweak's fault. There's a bug in that specific ROM, where you have to press and hold to select something in the screen. Read that ROM's thread for a solution.

sanka@autocourt.net

Jul 23, 2009
Excellent

Thanks for developing this, I was trying to make the screen more sensitive like the iPhone that my wife has and the HD Tweak features helped me to make the screen more sensitive.

Is there any other way to make the Touch HD screen feel like the iPhone interms of touch pressure ?

I like my Touch HD over iPhone anyday but Apple has got it exactly right with the touch feel on their phone!!!

hendrixus

Jan 25, 2006
Amsterdam
How about the the "file:///" error in the dutch version. Can it be solved on another way rather then installing the English version? I couldn't find a solution.I'd better use the [/s]Ventheman trick

Answered my own question ;)

edit:
I did do it on another way by editing the " 000CAB6F.007" on my HTC Touch HD with Edh (hexeditor) The I followed the above trick, by changing the "&" (26h) to a space ""(20h)
Then I renamed the "000CAB6F.007" to "HDTweak.xml" and overwrote the faulty .xml in "\Programmabestanden\HD Tweak" started the app again and it worked.I had already installed the dutch version before.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Well, It's time to give us the little tool for our huge device :rolleyes:

Continuing the tweak experience, this tool is dedicated to the big brother Blackstone.

You will find it here :Avalaible versions :
    [0.5.4] 13-dec-2008: English, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Polish ... always more languages!

=> PM me if you want to translate it in your own language

Enjoy!

(and feel free to donate via my web site)

:cool:
    ....; everything has changed since i have installed the HD tweak.... the device slows down at startup ( really) , gyrator is getting mad, all previous settings made with Schaps 3.3 or cabs with fixed or battery % stuff , are disable or hidden by all TweakHD default settings.... i unsinstalled it and all changes are still in memery ...now i have to hard reset everything ..... :(
    i'm sure the app is great but may be the fact to have set many things with others apps made bad intaractivity between settings.....