Rooting android wear LG G Watch

Search This thread

p4rot

Jan 5, 2013
I know it's very early to talk about that, the device just came out but do you guys think that root will be possible for these android wear devices and as a result some hack will be made possible?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

mcnob

Aug 2, 2010
Suffolk
As I think it says in that article, it's best to wait for now. There's nothing to be achieved by rooting yet and it'll be best to wait for the protection of SuperUser/Su.

Sent from Nexus 5 or 7.

tomh1979

Jun 22, 2010
York, PA
As I think it says in that article, it's best to wait for now. There's nothing to be achieved by rooting yet and it'll be best to wait for the protection of SuperUser/Su.

Sent from Nexus 5 or 7.

well we could at least unlock the bootloader for now since that is the easiest thing to do and most certainly wise when we first unbox so we wont lose any data like if we have been using it for a few days.

criticalsass

Oct 25, 2013
I think I'll be doing it - with Chromecast there was an update released that blocked rooting on later versions - don't want to miss out! :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from Nexus 5 or 7.