{Theme}{Port}VA GREEN-v1.9.2 (SC 2.9.1 and DARKREVENGE 3.0!)-(UPDATED-3/14)

Search This thread

nshemi714

May 5, 2010
VA Green Theme from Samsung Galaxy S!!

TESTED ON ADRYNALYNE'S SUPERCLEAN 2.9, DARKREVENGE v3.0 (EB01)

Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=864112

I spent a whole lot of time porting this theme to make everything absolutely PERFECT!! Thanks so much to vukandric from the Samsung Galaxy S forum for making this beautiful GREEN THEME!!!

There is a large amount of items included in this theme. I've posted 2 .zip files to this post. One is the actual theme that includes themes for the framework. The other is for Optional Extras that complement the theme very well!

Applications Include:
*LauncherPro
*Mms
*TwCalendar
*Google Voice
*Market
*Dialer
*Contacts
*Music
*Google Search
*YouTube
*News and Weather Widget

Extra Features:
*Themed 5 Lock mod (thanks sbrissen)
*Reworked QuickPanel (thanks bendbowden)
*Iphone lock/unlock sounds (Thanks www1)
*Works and as been tested on Superclean 2.4 and Blackhole 4.2

Iphone lock/unlock sounds from this thread- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=691236. Thanks www1!

Install Instructions:
1. Make a Nandroid backup.
2. Install VA Green THEME zip first!
3. (Optional) Install extra applications via VA Green Apps zip.
4. Reboot!

NOTE FOR THOSE RUNNING BLACKHOLE 4.2: I tried flashing the theme and Blackhole 4.2 rom in recovery at the same time and ran into bootloops. SO, BEFORE INSTALLING THE THEME, LET BLACKHOLE BOOTUP FIRST; THEN FLASH THE THEME.

Extras (Optional)-Make sure you uninstall these before flashing the VA Apps .zip.
*Pandora
*ScoreCenter
*Twitter
*Facebook

Credit goes to VUKANDRIK, bendbowden, sbrissen, 00.ante from darky.ficeto.com for the themed market, www1 for lock/unlock sounds, SIGNALS23 for the Gingerbread LauncherPro, MANUP for many of the themed apps, LongSh0t for the gingerbread icons, and anyone else that feels that they need credit for this amazing THEME!!!

NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I GIVE YOU SOME SCREENSHOTS :)

CAP2011021615441.jpg
CAP2011021615451.jpg

CAP2011030310081.jpg
CAP201103031008.jpg
CAP201103031009.jpg
CAP2011030310101.jpg
CAP2011030310102.jpg
CAP201103031010.jpg
CAP201103031011.jpg
CAP201103031014.jpg

Changelog

v1.9.2
*Fixed previous issues
*Fixed font back to original (thanks ivorycruncher)
*Added unlimited skip Pandora app

v1.9
*Now works with Superclean 2.9
*Latest of sbrissen's framework so includes rotary and aosp music controls
*Other fixes

*Now works with SC 2.8 and DARKREVENGE Roms!

1.7.1- Sorry guys, had to fix a couple of other issues that were just brought to my attention.
*Fixed Market theming problem. Now works correctly.
*Fixed force close problems on Phone.
*Other various issues.

v1.7
*Updated to latest version of sbrissen's 5 lock mod
*Includes AOSP answer
*Now includes Clock/Carrier Options
*Themed latest Mms per request is included

v1.6
*Now works with Superclean 2.7!
*New Icons for YouTube, Messaging, Browser, Calendar, Contacts, Gmail, Music, and Settings.
*Updated Facebook, ScoreCenter, and Pandora apps to latest version
*Updated Market to latest version 2.3.3
*Minor fixes...

v1.5
*Bugfixes
*NOW WORKS WITH BLACKHOLE VERSION 4.2 (EB01)
*Added custom transition animations.
*Moved YouTube, LauncherPro, and Music to the base theme. (They come with basic roms anyway.)

v1.2
*Updated Facebook to current version 1.5.1 (Includes Facebook Chat!)
*Updated Market to version 2.3.2
*Updated Contacts application

.ZIPS!!!!

VA GREEN THEME V1.9.2

VA GREEN APPS V1.9.2

ICONS DOCK AND WALLPAPER!!(Unzip and use as you please. DO NOT FLASH IN RECOVERY!)

Stock Font(Flash in Recovery)

Revert to Stock Transitions(Flashable Zip)

Last edited:

jspidah

Sep 17, 2010
Aaaaugghhh you beat me to this one...Oh well, less work for me. Please do VA Orange, too.

Joshuaboyzn

Dec 27, 2010
The messaging app is awesome. I hate those blue and yellow bubbles.

Superclean 2.2 Froyo - Voodoo - Minimalist v1

tats_06

Dec 7, 2009
This is a very beautiful theme!!!! A few questions for you...

-from main screen, when you tap menu...that pop up, the text and colors are too close in color...both are very dark...anyway to adjust that?
-can call log and favorites be transparent too?
-market icon and background...may be make a little lighter? Seems like market icon doesn't flow with rest of colors....

All those are super minor suggestions...I LOVE the theme as it is, just thought about giving my 0.2 cents feedback. ;)

Grimis

Jan 11, 2011
This looks, I don't know what to say. Great job! Little scared to flash because of all of the steps right now. Maybe when I'm more awake it will look easier.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Benew0

Nov 5, 2010
clock widget

Thanks for the theme it truly is beautiful. I'd love to see it in blue, but more importantly I was wondering what clock you were using as your homescreen widget?

jman391

Mar 19, 2010
Beautiful theme! This is the best one I've seen out so far! Great work, sir!

Neuman.Tim

Oct 26, 2010
Santa Barbara
Awesome theme! Would love to get my hands on that launcher pro dock and icons..care to share? :D

SCH-I500 - EB01 SuperClean 2.4 Froyo/Voodoo5/Transparent Myst V7 (5lock)

bendbowden

May 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Theme looks great man. Just so you'll know, sbrissen is responsible for the 5 lockscreen mod. You are correct in crediting me for the reworked quickpanel. It's not a big deal, but I wanted to make sure everyone received proper credit. Again, great job on the theme!

nshemi714

May 5, 2010
Thanks for letting me know about the credit. I will update the post sometime today. Also if anyone is having calendar force close issues, I've updated to v1.1. That will fix the problem. Also, I will put up extras today such as my dock, icons, and maybe some wallpapers. The clock widget I'm using is simi clock. It's in the market.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

john_from_ict

Apr 7, 2010
Awesome look to the theme. I do have SC 2.4 voodoo running and got several force closes followed by a bootloop after install. Could you tell a noob what the best way to install would be both the theme and the extra apps. TIA!

Last edited:

nshemi714

May 5, 2010
Awesome look to the theme. I do have SC 2.4 voodoo running and got several force closes followed by a bootloop after install. Could you tell a noob what the best way to install would be both the theme and the extra apps. TIA!
I'm not sure what could be going wrong. I've been running this flawlessly for awhile now. What I like to do if I run into problems is make a nandroid backup of my current setup, WIPE DATA AND CACHE, then flash a clean install of superclean 2.4, install the THEME, then install the APPS, reboot to make sure everything is ok, then do an advanced restore for your data. I've done this multiple times and haven't had any problems.

jspidah

Sep 17, 2010
Just in case you didn't know, when a new update for score center comes out they force you to update to the newest version or else the app won't work...its rare that they update it, though

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VA Green Theme from Samsung Galaxy S!!

TESTED ON ADRYNALYNE'S SUPERCLEAN 2.9, DARKREVENGE v3.0 (EB01)

Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=864112

I spent a whole lot of time porting this theme to make everything absolutely PERFECT!! Thanks so much to vukandric from the Samsung Galaxy S forum for making this beautiful GREEN THEME!!!

There is a large amount of items included in this theme. I've posted 2 .zip files to this post. One is the actual theme that includes themes for the framework. The other is for Optional Extras that complement the theme very well!

Applications Include:
    *LauncherPro
    *Mms
    *TwCalendar
    *Google Voice
    *Market
    *Dialer
    *Contacts
    *Music
    *Google Search
    *YouTube
    *News and Weather Widget

Extra Features:
    *Themed 5 Lock mod (thanks sbrissen)
    *Reworked QuickPanel (thanks bendbowden)
    *Iphone lock/unlock sounds (Thanks www1)
    *Works and as been tested on Superclean 2.4 and Blackhole 4.2

Iphone lock/unlock sounds from this thread- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=691236. Thanks www1!

Install Instructions:
    1. Make a Nandroid backup.
    2. Install VA Green THEME zip first!
    3. (Optional) Install extra applications via VA Green Apps zip.
    4. Reboot!

NOTE FOR THOSE RUNNING BLACKHOLE 4.2: I tried flashing the theme and Blackhole 4.2 rom in recovery at the same time and ran into bootloops. SO, BEFORE INSTALLING THE THEME, LET BLACKHOLE BOOTUP FIRST; THEN FLASH THE THEME.

Extras (Optional)-Make sure you uninstall these before flashing the VA Apps .zip.
    *Pandora
    *ScoreCenter
    *Twitter
    *Facebook

Credit goes to VUKANDRIK, bendbowden, sbrissen, 00.ante from darky.ficeto.com for the themed market, www1 for lock/unlock sounds, SIGNALS23 for the Gingerbread LauncherPro, MANUP for many of the themed apps, LongSh0t for the gingerbread icons, and anyone else that feels that they need credit for this amazing THEME!!!

NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I GIVE YOU SOME SCREENSHOTS :)

CAP2011021615441.jpg
    CAP2011021615451.jpg

CAP2011030310081.jpg
    CAP201103031008.jpg
    CAP201103031009.jpg
    CAP2011030310101.jpg
    CAP2011030310102.jpg
    CAP201103031010.jpg
    CAP201103031011.jpg
    CAP201103031014.jpg

Changelog

v1.9.2
    *Fixed previous issues
    *Fixed font back to original (thanks ivorycruncher)
    *Added unlimited skip Pandora app

v1.9
    *Now works with Superclean 2.9
    *Latest of sbrissen's framework so includes rotary and aosp music controls
    *Other fixes

*Now works with SC 2.8 and DARKREVENGE Roms!

1.7.1- Sorry guys, had to fix a couple of other issues that were just brought to my attention.
    *Fixed Market theming problem. Now works correctly.
    *Fixed force close problems on Phone.
    *Other various issues.

v1.7
    *Updated to latest version of sbrissen's 5 lock mod
    *Includes AOSP answer
    *Now includes Clock/Carrier Options
    *Themed latest Mms per request is included

v1.6
    *Now works with Superclean 2.7!
    *New Icons for YouTube, Messaging, Browser, Calendar, Contacts, Gmail, Music, and Settings.
    *Updated Facebook, ScoreCenter, and Pandora apps to latest version
    *Updated Market to latest version 2.3.3
    *Minor fixes...

v1.5
    *Bugfixes
    *NOW WORKS WITH BLACKHOLE VERSION 4.2 (EB01)
    *Added custom transition animations.
    *Moved YouTube, LauncherPro, and Music to the base theme. (They come with basic roms anyway.)

v1.2
    *Updated Facebook to current version 1.5.1 (Includes Facebook Chat!)
    *Updated Market to version 2.3.2
    *Updated Contacts application

.ZIPS!!!!

VA GREEN THEME V1.9.2

VA GREEN APPS V1.9.2

ICONS DOCK AND WALLPAPER!!(Unzip and use as you please. DO NOT FLASH IN RECOVERY!)

Stock Font(Flash in Recovery)

Revert to Stock Transitions(Flashable Zip)
    Theme looks great man. Just so you'll know, sbrissen is responsible for the 5 lockscreen mod. You are correct in crediting me for the reworked quickpanel. It's not a big deal, but I wanted to make sure everyone received proper credit. Again, great job on the theme!
    What a gorgeous theme. Thumbs way up for good work.
    I love this theme it's my fav by far. Just don't know where to unzip wallpapers so I can use them?

Unzip them on the root of the SD card. Take that extracted folder and put it in the DCIM/Camera folder. They probably won't show up in your gallery immediately. Upon reboot they should show up though. For some reason there's a lot of lag between when the images actually show up in the Gallery app.
    love the theme.. if we installed the first version, when updating do we need to delete facebook again? i hate having to relink my contacts. also, do i have to reinstall the green apps or is it included in the 1.5 theme zip?

thanks!!
    Go ahead and flash them again. It won't hurt anything. And no, you don't have to delete the apps again. The only reason you have to delete them in the first place is because Market apps are downloaded to /data/app. This theme pushes the apps to /system/app. If you don't delete them in the beginning, than you have 2 of the same app installed on your phone, which could cause problems.

But, to answer your question, Yes, go ahead and flash both the theme and the apps again, but do not delete any of your current apps if you've already installed a previous version of VA Green Theme. :)