[ROM][03/18/12] CyanogenMod-7.2.0 for Nexus One :: (V7.2.0-RC1)

Search This thread

Pikitano

Jul 20, 2010
Hi,
I'll flash this rom this evening....I would like to ask couple of thins:
- which script do you use to move the app into sd?
- do you find CM7.2 stable using an app2sd script and a different launcher?

I'm coming from MeDroid version of CM7.2, and I got black screen three or four times with different set:
- 16GB microsd, 1.5GB ext used with S2E, GoLauncher
- 16GB microsd, 1.5GB ext used with S2E, stock launcher
- stock 4GB microsd, 1.5GB ext used with S2E, GoLauncher
- stock 4GB microsd, 1.5GB ext used with S2E, stock launcher
I mean: at some point the phone don't wake up cliking power button, and I must remove the battery. Then, if I try to turn it on everything seems right but then the screen turn black when I have to insert the sim pin. Again I must pull off the battery.
Couple of times I was able to use the phone after that "black screen problem" removing the battery and wiping cache&dalvik and fixing SD file system. But this doesn't work every time.
I feel like using stock launcher result into more stable phone. But in the end it doesn't work.

Both microsd seems to work properly as I tested them with h2etstw.

EDIT:
I should check this, but I think I'm still on 5.08 radio....should I upgrade to 5.12?

Last edited:

Pikitano

Jul 20, 2010
Does anyone use different launcher?
Do you install it on sd?
Does it work flawlessly?

This CM7.2 seems to work perfectly but I miss GoLauncher which I totally love. I'm asking because as I told few post ago, I did use it with MeDroid during last weeks but it seems to increase the instability of my NexusOne (even if it wasn't the only problem)

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
can someone please help i am trying to set up links2sd on my new 32 gb class 10 Samsung card on this ROM. tried 100 times with 4ext recovery and clockwork but links2sd is not detecting a ext.

what ext shall a set? eg ext3
can i set a 2gb ext and will it be compatible with this rom?
what program or recovery shall i use to split the card?

please help me.

thanks

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Does anyone use different launcher?
Do you install it on sd?
Does it work flawlessly?

This CM7.2 seems to work perfectly but I miss GoLauncher which I totally love. I'm asking because as I told few post ago, I did use it with MeDroid during last weeks but it seems to increase the instability of my NexusOne (even if it wasn't the only problem)

launcher pro is the best for me
never install launcher in sd as it will lag n hang its just BAD :mad:
yes it works flawlessly

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

can someone please help i am trying to set up links2sd on my new 32 gb class 10 Samsung card on this ROM. tried 100 times with 4ext recovery and clockwork but links2sd is not detecting a ext.

what ext shall a set? eg ext3
can i set a 2gb ext and will it be compatible with this rom?
what program or recovery shall i use to split the card?

please help me.

thanks

i answered your question on nexus Q&A thread ^_^

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Question To all ......... is there a way to get colors in setting like in sense you know those none black n white setting look (o.0) sorry i looked n looked didn't find any that would work on this .....

PLEASE add colors to setting make that S*IT SEXY ^_^

THANK YOU EVERYONE ^_^

Reactions: Iperzampem0

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
launcher pro is the best for me
never install launcher in sd as it will lag n hang its just BAD :mad:
yes it works flawlessly

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

i answered your question on nexus Q&A thread ^_^

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Question To all ......... is there a way to get colors in setting like in sense you know those none black n white setting look (o.0) sorry i looked n looked didn't find any that would work on this .....

PLEASE add colors to setting make that S*IT SEXY ^_^

THANK YOU EVERYONE ^_^

Colors WTF?! If you use tha sense theme you get tha sense icon bro. Or make your own on uot kitchen...

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
I have no idea what you are talkining about. Screenshot?

the middle picture the colored in part in setting menu
jms54msvugxbm2m08mu1.jpg

SORRY to bring this on this thread my bad but my wife got my phone now so no screenshot =(

d1mitrov

Feb 19, 2010
quick question, i wanna get the latest versino of the cm rom, im flashing from scratch and im using amonra recovery. which link should i use and also do i need to update the radio my current baseband versin is 32.24.00.22u_4.03.00.21_2 EPE54B
Thx for the help in advance!

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
quick question, i wanna get the latest versino of the cm rom, im flashing from scratch and im using amonra recovery. which link should i use and also do i need to update the radio my current baseband versin is 32.24.00.22u_4.03.00.21_2 EPE54B
Thx for the help in advance!

link to download the latest version of CM7 here http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/33-google-nexus-one/

its always good to update baseband but if u install rom u dont have to ^_^ hope i helped in some way

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is a release candidate, but you should find it stable for everyday use.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!

All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github! If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - First time flashing CM 7 to your phone (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery 3 via ROM Manager
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. WIPE
    4. Install the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon

- Upgrading from an earlier CM?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
    - Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    - Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
    - Pastebin links preferred
    - Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!

Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.

The preferred method of installation is via ROM Manager, or you can head over to the CM Forums for manual downloads.

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
    Thank you, Sir!

Quick question, I ran through the change log, has the call delay being resolved in this build?
    Please use thanks button instead of creating new post just to thanks OP.
    Guys which A2SD script can you suggest for this rom?

I'm using mounts2sd from DK Zero Cool with reverse mount. Working flawlessly.

Mounts2SD

I also installed Tiamat kernel 4.1.0. Set governor to SmartsssV2 and IO Schedular to SIO using app No Frills CPU.

After 7.5 hours on 3G I'm still at 81% left. This with 41 minutes screen on.

I've also themed it like ICS and using GO Launcher :D

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA