(Q) How to make locks Creek transparent on stock

Search This thread

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
I would like to remove my wallpaper from my lock screen and make it somewhat transparent. Is there a way to do that? G2 Exposed and Gravity Box don't seem to be getting it done. Any ideas? I'm on Stock 4.4.2 rooted with Xposed.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG G2 (Stock, Rooted, and fully X-Posed)

I would like to remove my wallpaper from my lock screen and make it somewhat transparent. Is there a way to do that? G2 Exposed and Gravity Box don't seem to be getting it done. Any ideas? I'm on Stock 4.4.2 rooted with Xposed.

Download G2 Tweaksbox. Then open it, go to locks creek tweaks>lockscreen wallpaper mod then enable the mod. :D

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
Download G2 Tweaksbox. Then open it, go to locks creek tweaks>lockscreen wallpaper mod then enable the mod. :D

For some reason this doesn't work. I have an option like this too in the G2 Exposed. I don't understand why. But now that I've set a lock screen wallpaper within the phone its like it's stuck there. It either has to be that wallpaper or another one but no transparency.

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
For some reason this doesn't work. I have an option like this too in the G2 Exposed. I don't understand why. But now that I've set a lock screen wallpaper within the phone its like it's stuck there. It either has to be that wallpaper or another one but no transparency.

I can confirm that it works in G2 TweaksBox. Using it now. :) (GravityBox didn't work for me either)