[Q] Gravity box problems on my Nexus 7(2013)

Search This thread

BruKnowsBest

May 6, 2013
The Future
e8y9e8ah.jpg

Anybody knows why?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

charesa39

Aug 19, 2013
Orange County, CA
e8y9e8ah.jpg

Anybody knows why?

Maybe not compatible with your ROM? Gravity Box is designed to work with vanilla AOSP ROMs. I know Purity is AOSP-based, but it looks like there are a lot mods included in it. Other than that, I would just say to make sure you are running the latest version of Xposed Framework. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Xposed and Gravity Box.

Reactions: BruKnowsBest

BruKnowsBest

May 6, 2013
The Future
Maybe not compatible with your ROM? Gravity Box is designed to work with vanilla AOSP ROMs. I know Purity is AOSP-based, but it looks like there are a lot mods included in it. Other than that, I would just say to make sure you are running the latest version of Xposed Framework. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Xposed and Gravity Box.

that explains ... tks very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    e8y9e8ah.jpg

Anybody knows why?