S.onyTablet.S v6.5 [ALLinONE] - new: Update OEM Apps! automatic ICS ROOT!, JB ROOT!

Search This thread

prbloodeyes

Mar 3, 2010
Sorry for low res picture
Android version 3.2.1 (release2)
Kernel version 2.6.36.3 integ-build@build5 #1
this is the leatest ota, It will work after you update.

prbloodeyes

Mar 3, 2010
uploadfromtaptalk1334618829257.jpg

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

Milx

Mar 31, 2009
This my build...

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334633191652.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334633191652.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 197

Milx

Mar 31, 2009
And this is my root basic status..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334633250580.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334633250580.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 169

Milx

Mar 31, 2009
oh, i give up taking SS on my Tablet "About"

this is what i have

Guys, I Have

Android Version
3.2.1 (release 2)

Kernel Version
integ-build@build10#1

u guys can belive it or not, i dont mind, maybe just every device is built diffrently =x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334642902096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334642902096.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Nesquick95

Jan 31, 2009
why not?

Condi's tool will perform rooting if the tablet's /log directory is writable by "shell" user. That's usualy not the case with kernel build #10 but it doesn't basically depends on the kernel. It's the script in the update.zip that puts the access rights on the directories and files. So why not a build #10 with /log writable?

Reactions: condi

animaleyes76

May 23, 2011
Prague
Unfortunately I result in "E:prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku" :(.

Here's my recovery log:

Starting recovery on Sat Mar 24 08:53:47 2012
framebuffer: fd 4 (1280 x 800)
recovery filesystem table
=========================
0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null) 0
1 /configs ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (null) 0
2 /system0 ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (null) 0
3 /system1 ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 (null) 0
4 /cache ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 (null) 0
5 /misc emmc /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 (null) 0
6 /staging ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p6 (null) 0
7 /blflags ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p7 (null) 0
8 /datapp ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 (null) 0
9 /log ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p9 (null) 0
10 /data ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p10 (null) 0
11 /vsd ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p11 (null) 0
12 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /dev/block/mmcblk1 0
13 /boot emmc boot (null) 0
14 /recovery emmc recovery (null) 0
15 /system ext4 system (null) 0

Command: "/sbin/recovery"

ro.secure=1
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=0
persist.service.adb.enable=1
ro.build.id=THMAS0042
ro.build.display.id=THMAS0042
ro.build.version.incremental=0042.001
ro.build.version.sdk=13
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=3.2.1
ro.build.date=Thu Dec 1 01:45:02 JST 2011
ro.build.date.utc=1322671502
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=integ-build
ro.build.host=build5
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=Sony Tablet S
ro.product.brand=Sony
ro.product.name=nbx03_001
ro.product.device=nbx03
ro.product.board=nbx03
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=Sony
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=tegra
ro.build.product=nbx03
ro.build.description=nbx03_001-user 3.2.1 THMAS0042 0042.001 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=Sony/nbx03_001/nbx03:3.2.1/THMAS0042/0042.001:user/test-keys
ro.build.characteristics=tablet,nosdcard
ro.opengles.version=131072
wifi.interface=wlan0
ro.ethernet.interface=eth0
ro.ethernet.autoEnable=yes
rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyACM1 -i rmnet0
ro.sony.sound.enabled=true
ro.separated.external.storage=true
ro.external.storage.removable=false
ro.tether.denied=true
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=120
ro.sony.display.release=release2
ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED
ro.com.google.gmsversion=3.2_r4
ro.config.notification_sound=OnTheHunt.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Alarm_Classic.ogg
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-sony
ro.sony.wifisleep=0
dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=5m
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=48m
dalvik.vm.heapsize=256m
ro.sony.update.server=info.update.sony.net
ro.sony.update.category_id=ST001
ro.sony.update.service_id=nbx03_001
ro.sony.sku.base=nbx03_001
ro.sony.build.id=THMAS0012400
ro.sony.build.incremental=111201009
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
net.bt.name=Android
net.change=net.bt.name
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
ro.sony.wan.ipv6.enable=false
ro.sony.stayawake.hidden=false
ro.sony.wan.fixed_apns=0
ro.factorytest=0
ro.bootmode=unknown
ro.baseband=unknown
ro.carrier=wifi-only
ro.bootloader=0x00000008
ro.hardware=nbx03
ro.revision=0
init.svc.recovery=running
init.svc.nfx_daemon=running
init.svc.adbd=running

-- Install /sdcard ...
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/signed-nbx03_001-ota-0042.001 (2).zip
Desklunvr update package...
Opening update package...
I:1 key(s) loaded from /res/keys
Verifying update package...
I:comment is 1465 bytes; signature 1447 bytes from end
I:whole-file signature verified against key 0
I:verify_file returned 0
Checking version is passed, 1 -> 111201009
minzip: file is empty
minzip: Map of '/configs/region.zip' failed
Fail to open /configs/region.zip
E:prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku
Installation aborted.

Today i accidnetally accepted the lated OTA update but it rebooted halfway through updating and gave "error code 7" when then tablet finished booting.

Just out of curiosity i downloaded the OTA via the tool , moved to SD card and tried to flash and got the same "E:prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku" :( error.

I'm rooted with

Android version 3.2.1 release 2#
Kernel version 2.6.36.3 build 8#1
Build number THMAS0032400

I'm now worried i can't flash any custom roms or even download the official ones(which would clearly suck BIG time)

Any ideas?

Cheers

quiqsilver

Mar 28, 2007
Google Pixel 6
Today i accidnetally accepted the lated OTA update but it rebooted halfway through updating and gave "error code 7" when then tablet finished booting.

Just out of curiosity i downloaded the OTA via the tool , moved to SD card and tried to flash and got the same "E:prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku" :( error.

I'm rooted with

Android version 3.2.1 release 2#
Kernel version 2.6.36.3 build 8#1
Build number THMAS0032400

I'm now worried i can't flash any custom roms or even download the official ones(which would clearly suck BIG time)

Any ideas?

Cheers
Check your region.zip file (/configs/region.zip); the recovery log is saying that it's empty/missing.

Last edited:

cezarL

Hello everyone!

Noob questions following :)
Well, I'm used to flashing the hell out of my Android phones, but this is my first tablet (expecting delivery tomorrow), and the rooting / flashing process seems different.

Now, assuming my Tablet S doesn't come with that dread build#10 kernel I read about, should I go ahead and root it right away, with this tool? (big thank you to Condi for his efforts!) Or should I install OTA updates first, hoping I won't end up with a build#10 kernel?

More to the point:
Once I root it, how would I install updated versions afterwards?
I didn't see any custom ROMs posted in this section... does the tool itself install the latest rootable ROM version?

Many thanks in advance!

PS-seems rather silly that Sony lets you unlock the bootloaders for the Xperia line, but they don't allow it for the tablets...

Last edited:

whiterider13

Jan 15, 2011
Sugar Hill, GA
Hello everyone!

Well, I'm used to flashing the hell out of my Android phones, but this is my first tablet (expecting delivery tomorrow), and the rooting / flashing process seems different.

Now, assuming my Tablet S doesn't come with that dread build#10 kernel I read about, should I go ahead and root it right away, with this tool? (big thank you to Condi for his efforts!) Or should I install OTA updates first, hoping I won't end up with a build#10 kernel?

More to the point:
I didn't see any custom ROMs posted in this section... does the tool itself install the latest rootable ROM version?

Many thanks in advance!

PS-seems rather silly that Sony lets you unlock the bootloaders for the Xperia line, but they don't allow it for the tablets...

I would recommend rooting first, then you can download the OTA updates and root them with the tool before you actually run the update.

I may be wrong, but from what I have read online, the tablet S doesn't even come with a locked bootloader.

Sent from my Classic EVO using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cezarL

cezarL

I would recommend rooting first, then you can download the OTA updates and root them with the tool before you actually run the update.
Thanks for that, just what I wanted to know. The instructions in the OP do mention the tool can root OTA updates, just wasn't sure if it can also download them.

I may be wrong, but from what I have read online, the tablet S doesn't even come with a locked bootloader.

I thought the whole rooting problems came from the fact that the bootloader is locked?
I may have misread, though; I only started browsing the Tablet S section here on XDA yesterday evening.

DaDDy ICEPOC

Jul 19, 2008
Hello everyone!

More to the point:

Many thanks in advance!

No custom Rom as you mentioned so the benefits are limited to apps that use root etc. as far as i am aware (please someone correct me if i am wrong) but as long as you are just rooting the version on the tablet the official updates will still arrive normally and be ok to install. just obviously be aware that the updates are likely to contain locked kernels so you could back at square one.

Condi: Quick Q. i am not asking for an eta or anything but wondered if you are hanging back until ICS is out to work on that instead? just wondered as i am checking back often to see if anyone has found a way yet and it kind of makes sense to me to do it that way.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

oh, i give up taking SS on my Tablet "About"

this is what i have

Guys, I Have

Android Version
3.2.1 (release 2)

Kernel Version
integ-build@build10#1

u guys can belive it or not, i dont mind, maybe just every device is built diffrently =x

ok you have aroused my curiosity....

could i ask you try and speak with condi or other developers to do some sort of tests, info dumps etc to see how you managed to get it done on yours?

also, my build number is THMAS0032400 which is below the kernel version on the about screen. maybe this makes some difference as i match everything else yours has. what is yours?

condi

Feb 13, 2007
Ostrów Wielkopolski
condiecu.pl
Hi, seems it might not be exactly the same error as i have region.zip with lots of files and all of them populated as well.
Yep, you've quoted another users log, and now everybody thinks that its your problem ;)

There might be 2 sources of your problem:
1) ro.sony.build.incremental value is higher than update which you want to flash,
2) or your region is different (/changed/tempchanged) than one in update which you want to flash.

To be sure that your region is proper, just run 'Reigon Changer' function,
and choose your device region. Even if its ok, it will reapply correct one.

No custom Rom as you mentioned so the benefits are limited to apps that use root etc. [...]

Condi: Quick Q. i am not asking for an eta or anything but wondered if you are hanging back until ICS is out to work on that instead? just wondered as i am checking back often to see if anyone has found a way yet and it kind of makes sense to me to do it that way.

As far as custom roms are concerned everybody can make his 'own custom rom'. You can modify _custom_rom_maker.bat and make your own :)
Just look at /files/_custom_update_maker.bat file.

About hanging back - when ICS will be released then yes, we all gonna check it out, if its vulnerable with some exploits, and I would like to make 'all-in-one ICS update' which will be flashable to all region devices.
It will be easy to use, to all the people not familiar with all the dev stuff.

And one more thing about hanging back - there are no suggestions,
request and no ideas of new functions ;) So I'm waiting for users creativity :D

br
condi

Reactions: DaDDy ICEPOC

animaleyes76

May 23, 2011
Prague
Yep, you've quoted another users log, and now everybody thinks that its your problem ;)

There might be 2 sources of your problem:
1) ro.sony.build.incremental value is higher than update which you want to flash,
2) or your region is different (/changed/tempchanged) than one in update which you want to flash.

To be sure that your region is proper, just run 'Reigon Changer' function,
and choose your device region. Even if its ok, it will reapply correct one.

br
condi

Hi condi thanks for your really quick reply and for the tool and all your work

Yeah i only meant to quote the part that showed the ""E:prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku" error that i get but managed to quote the whole log as a result of a few beers lol

I've changed my region using your tool just to make sure and the ro.sony.build.incremental value value was 1 so i set it to 0 but i still have the same problem :(

Any other ideas. Your help is much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

So here it is. All in one tool to modify Sony Tablet S (/P/Xperia) in most important ways.
    From now on I will directly update 'S.onyTablet.S' tool with new features.
    If you think about some new functions, which could be useful to add - feel free to propose.

If you want to keep this project alive - don't forget to donate,
    its not mandatory, but greatly appreciated.

HUGE THANKS to those that have already donated!

Condi presents... S.onyTablet.S [ALLinONE] tool :)
    zdnet-sony_tablet_s1_side.jpg

[S.onyTablet.S features]:

MAIN MENU:
    1. [ICS-OK] Root device - doesn't need description. Added compatiblity for CHINA devices and new root method for ICS!
    2. [ICS-OK] Unroot device - this will delete su, busybox, superuser - all root things. Useful regarding warranty.
    3. [ICS-OK] Region changer - !! yes! one-click region changer, also changes additional build.prop
      values, in order to get correct ota-update on current old-region firmware. Available 29 regions. For S&P tabs only.
      Big THANK YOU to all the people, who helped, collection of regions is based on users values, in large part.
    4. [ICS-OK] Run ADB Shell - runs adb shell - terminal from pc. Just handy.
    5. [ICS-OK] Reboot device - just reboot.

CUSTOM ROM AND FLASHING SUBMENU:
    6. [ICS-OK] Create decrypted update.zip - boom1 :) decrypt official OTA updates, and can make custom rom from it.
    7. [ICS-OK] Add root, "rescue-backdoor", init.d to decrypted zip - boom2 :)
      (in previous step it can be also made) - make custom rom with root and build.prop mod built-in.
      Now init.d also included! in v2.3 I've moved script into separate files\_custom_update_maker.bat - to be userfriendly,
      now you can make your own modifications, own custom rom based on AiO :)
    8. [ICS-OK] Sign decrypted custom-update.zip - boom3 :) signs modified update.
    9. [ICS-OK] Flash signed zip [auto/manual] - boom4 :)
      (before using sign your update) - WELCOME CUSTOM ROMS FLASHING!
    10. [ICS-OK] Flash signed zip [straight from recovery] - will work only on devices
      already-working with _hack_recovery.zip! and with recovery up to R1A. Handy in some situations.

TWEAKS AND MODS SUBMENU:
    11. [ICS-OK] Install "rescue-backdoor" - anti-bootloop protection, gives opportunity to reflash current firmware
      if something goes wrong with modifying system things.
    12. [ICS-OK] Run OTA ZIP autodownloader - you've got to have "System Update" notification to use it.
      Make it if new OTA comes in, or after "rescue-backdoor".
    13. [ICS-OK] Toggle OTA system updates and notifications - you can disable annoying update notifications
      (after "rescue-backoor"). Also enable back.
    14. [ICS-OK] Install init.d support - just push your bash scripts to '/system/etc/init.d/' to get them autostart
      on device booting. Useful to get some modifications (for example other sdcard mounting).
    15. [ICS-OK] Install gps-fix mod - changes gps.conf with modded version to get better and faster signal.
    16. [ICS-OK] Fake as other device - fake your tab as one of four available (Acer A500, Motorola XOOM,
      Galaxy SII, Galaxy TAB) - to get more games/apps available in market :) To bring back original - run again.
    17. [ICS-OK] [init.d] script] Increase SD/extSD read speeds. - adds init.d script which automatically on boot changes cache value,
      to get better read speeds (idea by obicom, solution by brainmaster - read more here, thx guys!
    18. Add WiFi AD-HOC Support - As suggested - fully automatic adhoc enabler. HC only.
      Big thanks to zerod78 for the solution! To get back to original state - run again.
    19. [ICS-OK] Install latest [modded] Google Play Store - changes Google Store App to one,
      which is modded to unlimited access to apps and with removed countries restriction etc.
      Big thanks to Deeco7 and Team ICEmods for the modded apks! To get back to stock app - run again.
    20. [ICS-OK] Install latest PlayStation Mobile app. - Downloads latest PSM app from Sony, and installs it.
      Users who got problem with installing 'Account Manager' update from inside PSM can use modded Google Play Store,
      from above, to install it without problems :)
    21. [ICS-OK] Install "USB Mass Storage" support. - yes! for external sd, and also internal one!
      Can be easly turned on with two shortcuts on home screen :)
    22. [ICS-OK] Enable write permissions to SD. - reenable SD write permissions for all applications! No more FileTransfer-monopoly!
    23. [ICS-OK] Update OEM Apps. - some oem apps from latest JB release2 fw for Sony Tablet S owners!

UPDATE CHECKER - new function, which checks on start (~2s) if there is a new version of ALLinONE!
      If there is new version - it opens official S.onyTablet.S webpage! Always stay up to date :D
      This option can be turned off - if you want to disable it just make empty file called "_offupdates" in "files" directory ;)

Its good to use S.onyTablet.S tool not too deep in directory structure,
    unpack it in root of C:\S.onyTablet.S v6.0 for example ;)

PREROOTED ICS TUTORIAL! v0.8:
    ICS FIRMWARES: here :)

1. Download ICS FIRMWARE,
    2. Copy it to external SD,
    3. Run v5.3 AiO - goto 'Custom Rom' submenu, choose 'Decrypt Update' function,
      (after it will copy decrypted update, device will reboot and again it will be copied to PC - be patient!)
    4. Follow AiO tool instructions,
    5. Choose YES for add root etc.,
    6. If its R5+ firmware then choose yes for hidden.img replace,
    7. Choose YES for sign new custom update,
      (JAVA required - if you dont have, then install it, and manually run 'Sign' function),
    8. Choose YES for flashing new custom update :)
    9. Wait for finish :) :) :)

If you are not familiar with all custom flashing stuff - then first just check
    below for videos demonstrating how it goes from A to Z.

BluechipJ made a great tutorial video, just check it out HERE!

CHINA DEVICE TUTORIAL! v0.4:
    HOW TO MAKE CHINEESE TAB FULLY WORKING,
    CONVERT IT TO NORMAL, NOT LIMITED TABLET!
    INCLUDING ALL APPS, MARKET/GOOGLE PLAY STORE ETC...!!!!
    INCLUDING ICS FIRMWARE!

1. Root device using option no.1,
    2. Run tweaks&mods - and apply Rescue-Backdoor function,
    3. Run region changer and choose US region,
    4. Download US ICS R1A FIRMWARE,
    5. Copy it to external SD,
    6. Run v5.3 AiO - goto 'Custom Rom' submenu, choose 'Decrypt Update' function,
      (after it will copy decrypted update, device will reboot and again it will be copied to PC - be patient!)
    7. Follow AiO tool instructions,
    8. Choose YES for add root etc.,
    9. Choose YES for sign new custom update
      (JAVA required - if you dont have, then install it, and manually run 'Sign' function),
    10. Choose YES for flashing new custom update :)
    11. Wait for finish :) :) :)

[FAQ - frequently asked questions v1.0]:

If you have some questions, just ask, most common, usefull will be added here.

1. I don't know this, I don't know that! Grrrrr! That doesn't work!
    Throw everything and help me NOW!

- Remember that all the project is free, everybody who works here, spends his own
    free time. Its our hobby. We all have jobs, families, everyday duties. Nobody force
    you to do anything. Appreciate all the work, read all you can before proceeding,
    do not blame if something goes wrong. Of course feel free to post, but its good
    to search for the solution, before doing that :) Most of the questions has already
    been answered.

2. How can I know if my tablet is rootable?
    - Just run AiO tool, and choose 'Root' function, it will gonna check in the beginning
    if your device is rootable, if not - you will gonna see the statement.

3. When root for not-rootable (fw R6A+) devices will gonna be available?
    - There is no ETA. When new exploit is going to be found, then of course
    I will inform you about it, and it should included in future version of AiO tool.

4. I've successfully flashed 'custom prerooted ICS', there is SuperUser in apps,
    but I don't have working root, why?

- If you have SuperUser, and /system/bin/tempsu binary, then most probably you used
    SuperSU in 3.2.1. In AiO v2.7 there was no path check for SU binary.
    Just use this small fix (path check included in AiO v2.8+).

5. I've flashed 'custom prerooted ICS', but I can't access Google Play Store (Market),
    how to fix this?

- Just use modded Google Play Store, from AiO 'Tweaks and Mods' submenu,
    choose standard one.

6. I've flashed 'custom prerooted ICS'. I want Honeycomb 3.2.1r2 back!
    Can I downgrade my device from prerooted 4.03 to 3.2.1r2
    ?

- YES! In few simple steps:
    1. Boot into RECOVERY;
    2. Flash 3.2.1r2 update zip (removed from s.ony server - added mirror :) );
    3. During flash tablet will reboot 3 or 4 times, with 'green dots' screen.
    Just before last 3rd dot reboot you've got to hold VOL+ button,
    to get to RECOVERY just after flashing complete! IMPORTANT!;
    4. Wipe device;
    5. DONE.

Wipe just after flash is very important, because if you will not gonna do this,
    then it will be bootlooped in start animation, after wipe will boot correctly,
    but after another reboot it will gonna boot again into ICS!
    So if you will not gonna wipe just after flash, then just start all over again.

7. I've bricked my device! What can I do?
    - As long as your 'region.zip' file is not damaged, then for 99% your tab can be fixed.
    Firstable try to flash this: 3.2.1r2 firmware
    if not works, then try this:
    signed-nbx03_016-ota-120803071.zip,
    in fot works, then try this:
    signed-nbx03_001-ota-120803002.zip

In most cases it works. If it will fail then:
    1. Boot into RECOVERY;
    2. Try to flash the update again - it will fail - thats ok;
    3. Wait for 2-3min to get adb available;
    4. Use 'adb pull /tmp';
    5. Post your recovery.log and region.prop files.

8. I've flashed 'custom prerooted ICS'. Now I get OTA update notifications,
    is this normal?

- YES, its normal. In order to 'be safe' we need to have lower incremental value,
    and thats why your device 'thinks' that there is a new firmware on the air.
    DO NOT UPDATE. It will flash stock fw, no root, no way back.
    You can disable ota notifications via AiO - tweaks&mods section.

9. I've flashed R5+ ICS firmware. I can't decrypt and flash custom updates!?
    - From R5+ firmwares adb shell in recovery has been disabled.
    It means that you can't use preroot/decrypt/flash AiO functions
    in future fw releases.

10. Is there a way to update to R5+ and still be able to hack recovery?
    - YES, in AiO v5.3 make custom prerooted firmware,
    and choose to replace hidden.img in custom update.
    It will prevent from recovery update = will remain hackable one.

11. I'm trying to root (new method). I still get ERROR INTENT 3?
    - The script checks after getting all the permissions,
    after every step the check is being made.
    Most of the devices will be rooted after 2-3 try,
    but some of them... not. What to do?
    Just be patient. Some users got root on 1st run,
    some reported that got root after ~30 tries :)

[Changelog]:

Code:
    [27.08.13] v6.5:
    * one of last surprises for 1st gen Tablet S owners,
      made because of no official updates from Sony,
      updates oem vendor apps to newest versions,
      apps source - latest Xperia Tab S 4.1.1 JB release2 FW:
      - Sony Remote Control from v2.2.0 to v3.0.0,
      - Sony Small Apps (new ones and upd.),
      - Sony Videos App (upd.),
      - Sony DLNA App (upd.),
      - Sony Photo Editor (upd.),
      - add Sony Scrapbook (new),
      - add Sony Digital Clock Widget (new).
    * updated modded Google Play Store to 4.3.11,
    * confirmed - Xperia Tab latest JB 4.1.1 release2 fw root works ok :) ,
    * hmm... probably last version of AiO?
      everything what could be done has been done already?

[12.06.13] v6.4:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]* at last... R5A root :) :)[/COLOR][/B]
      thx to: smokey_joe for compiling binary!
                cream5296 for finding new solution on www!
                exploit dev - fi01 I think?

[24.05.13] v6.3:
    * added [RE]Root option for unrooted users,
      !! works only for user who rooted with AiO,
      and then accidentally unrooted. 
      AiO will detect that devices automatically
      - just run root option.

[16.05.13] v6.2:
    * [U]now perfect jb root[/U], no more problems,
      and will work with AiO other functions :)
      fixed and tested thx to TorAll! thx man!
      jb switched back to SuperSU instead of Superuser,
      last one got some bugs with jb.

[16.05.13] v6.1:
    * made JB root compatible with AiO,
      now all root data should be in correct places.

[15.05.13] v6.0:
    * added root for 4.1.1 JB!
      THANKS TO DAN ROSENBERG! GREAT JOB! :)
    * newest modded Google Play Store 4.1.6
    * updated adb binary - no more "waiting for device" problems.

[15.12.12] v5.3:
    * yes! i've spent 8hrs to get rid of no-exploited terminal problems!
      now every run of new root should finish successfull !!!
      no more intent 3 error, no more vpnfaker disappearing,
      no more patience, no more multiple times failed,
      now fully automatic root successfull after 1st try! :)
    * added flashing straight from recovery function
      (only for devices which were already working with _hack_rec.),
    * updated Superuser.apk,
    * in flashing i've added timeout with information for users,
      who are stuck with status 7 error, and got no recovery shell,
    * fixed modded google play store function - small bug fixed,
    * and some other things i dont remember :)...

[01.12.12] v5.2:
    * modified custom update maker script (for making preroot)
      to be ready for upcoming fw's (R5 for all regions),
      now it can replace hidden.img (recovery update) 
      to R1's to prevent recovery shell lock :)
    * found some small bugs in decrypt function - would not 
      run correctly in some cases,
    * updated terminal.apk to newest (root func.), 
      probably will make no difference,
    * something i dont remember ;)..

[27.11.12] v5.1:
    * automatic root now enabled for Xperia Tab :)
    * 'rescue-backdoor' now compatible with Xperia Tab! 
      (report results would be appreciated!),
    * added check if fw is release6a - it will not proceed
       - hole closed - root not possible.

[26.11.12] v5.0:
    [COLOR="Red"]* root v2.0 - fully automatic root for ICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,[/COLOR]
    * updated modded Google Play store to newest version + clear data,
    * changed PS Store function to new PlayStation Mobile,
    * fixed oooold bug from v4.1 on decrypt/flash function,
    * added donation link ;)
    Older changelogs:
    Code:
    [03.07.12] v4.1:
    * made AUTO-FLASHING working with honeycomb devices,
       its now hm.. semi-automatic ;) you need to choose install.zip only once.
    * added recovery wallpaper - now you see that "good things are done
       on your device" :)
    * added CANADA region.
    * big thx to xyancompgeek, sebarkh and mikajo :) 

[07.06.12] v4.0:
    * added AUTO-FLASHING feature! (old 'disable-signature' function gone),
       - no more _hack_recovery step - everything is automatic now :)
         ... easy as hell :D Now you can decrypt, make custom, sign,
       and flash - all one by one, practically automatic :)
    * fixed custom update maker - there were issues for some users,
    * fixed Australian region - missing .sh file,
    * special thanks for Sebarkh and Matteo
       for help, providing remotely device for tests,
       thanks very much for all guys :)

[02.06.12] v3.4:
    * added next two regions for P - FR & INDIA - thx Ktalog :)
    * added Australia region for S,
    * added region details of Netherlands,
    * added busybox checks/autoinstall-fixes
      - no more custom-zip-make problems?
    * made (at last?) compatible with P - decrypt, custom etc.
      - please test and report!
    * and other things I dont remember..

[31.05.12] v3.3:
    * added two regions for tab P - US & JAPAN,
    * added additional checks for S/P.

[27.05.12] v3.2:
    * added 'enable SD write permissions' function,
       thx to Cat McGowan for the idea :)
    * built-in enabled SD permissions for custom prerooted roms,
       yes - its already on :) 
    * made custom-prerooted-rom maker compatible with P tablets!
       yes! ICS prerooted on Sony Tab P!
       thx to tiltyu for testing and idea :)
    * new region - Colombia,
    * and all that I dont remember!..

[19.05.12] v3.1:
    * added root for china/chineese firmware/devices!
       and maybe other regions, which had problems!
       just run no.1 option. - CHINA ICS TUTORIAL added.

thank you very much to shoneb for being the first 
       one with converted tab :)

[18.05.12] v3.0:
    * added new Google Play Store 'unlocked' version
       (v3.5.19),
    * added New Zealand, India regions,
    * moved _hack_recovery and Google Play apk files
       to outside server, now AiO size is less than 3mb :)
       - no more problems with disappearing files from s.ony server ;)
    * added 3 additional checks for making custom zip,
       now it checks if its on sd, and in pc's directory,
       if not - makes copy automatically - no more incomplete zips,
       it also checks finished custom zip size - if not greater than
       stock - gives info - no more 'not-rooted' custom ICSes.
    * and many small things I dont remember!

[06.05.12] v2.9:
    * added "USB Mass Storage" mode function,
    * fixed 'decrypt' function for ICS devices 
      (aio was closing on the beginning because of 
       no incremental value in build.prop),
    * added check to adhoc for ics (no adhoc for ICS), 
    * fixed copying of decrypted update from device to pc,
    * changed update checker - now it opens official webpage,
    * other comsetic changes and small bugfixes..

[01.05.12] v2.8:
    * 'rescue-backdoor' ICS ready - modifies also vendor.prop,
    * 'Region Changer' ICS ready, remaked, modifies vendor.prop,
       corresponding to region.zip - in ICS you will get ota notifications,
    * added check for su binary path in custom update maker
       (especially for SuperSU users who got problems),
    * added many region.zip checks about existence, size etc.,
    * and many things I don't remember right now!

[27.04.12] v2.7:
    * ICS prerooting/flashing compatible,
    * few bugfixes,
    * changed 'rescue-backdoor' incremental value
      to highest capable to use with _hack_recovery.zip (no more '1' value),
    * updated custom maker for ICS 'rescue-backdoor'
      (now its checked from /datapp/vendor/vendor.prop file)
    * and all the things I dont remember.

[19.04.12] v2.6:
    * new 'install latest [modded] google play store' function,
    * new 'install latest PS Store app' function,
    * few bugfixes,
    * added detection of /system partition when remounting
      (for example some italian users got mmcblk0p3 instead of mmcblk0p2),
      now AiO know which one needs to be remounted etc :)
    * update checker had bug in v2.5 - parsed wrong attachement id, fixed it,
    * and some things I dont remember ;)...

[07.04.12] v2.5:
    * new update checker function,
    * new ADHOC enable function,
    * added China, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia regions, 
       and values for Switzerland (thx guys!),
    * small fix-typo in 'create decrypted..' function,
    * added set default work directory in script - no need 
       'run as admin' any more (thx quiqsilver!),
    * small fix in gps-fix function - now it will revert without problems.
    * [U]...just married :D[/U]

[29.03.12] v2.4:
    * splitted tools to 3 separate (sub)menus - made some space 
       for new future functions :)
    * added new function - increase internal/external sd read speeds 
       ([URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1010807"]more info, source here[/URL])
    * implemented some checks which prevent from region.zip errors 
       (errors appeared only for some single devices), thx Mahaco!
    * changed root check to be compatible with SuperSU,
    * ...and other things I dont remember now :)

[20.03.12] v2.3:
    * added region changer fully automatic.
    * added fake function.
    * fixed bug with tempsu and system ro,
    * fixed bug in custom-maker which made build.incremental
       value to become empty.
    * moved custom-maker to seperate _custom_update_maker.bat
       (in 'files' directory) - its now easy to make own custom roms!
    * added check if external sd is available - where is needed.
    * ...and other things I dont remember now :)

[14.03.12] v2.2:
    * add appending of region value dynamicaly to 
       'META-INF/com/android/detailedSKU.lst',
       in custom update zip, just another check of device region...
    * built-in autofix for region issues (caused by v2.0 bug)
       - just rerun 8/11 function,
    * few bugfixes,
    * made working new functions with all regions (temp-region-change).
    * custom-make zip function needs a lot of freespace on sdcard (~600mb),
       Ive moved all temporary data operations to internal /sdcard/tmp_aio/
    * added init.d to automatically be added in custom zip. 
       Also included small init.d script which will autoinstall busybox 
       in custom rom after first boot, it will also self-delete after finish :)

[13.03.12] v2.1:
    * few bugfixes...

[12.03.12] v2.0: (removed because of new v2.1)
    * new functions 7,8,9,10,11.
    * many improvements in code.

[26.02.12] v1.1:
    * added check if device is rooted for 2-6 functions,
    * added check if device is rootable to 1 function,
    * added condition in 'rescue-backdoor' function - when ota was disabled, 
       and you wanted to download ota zip.

[25.02.12] v1.0 - initial release.

[ToDo]:
    Code:
    [B]* !! full Xperia Tab support !![/B]

* automatic kernel modules?
    * any suggestions, ideas?

[Screenshots]:

aio1.png
    aio2.png

aio3.png

[Videos]:

1. AiO v5.0 new automatic ICS root from A to Z :):

2. Create decrypted update.zip + make custom update with root

3. Flash custom rom

4. Installing (the pre-rooted) Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) firmware on a Rooted Sony Tablet S
    Thanks for the great video to BluechipJ!

[Download]:

Attached to this thread.

[Donate]:

Keep this project alive - don't forget to donate! ;)

br
    condi

current_version=6.5
    v6.4 up :) one-click R5A root!
    v5.1 finished :) Xperia Tab root now available :)
    also i've made modifications to "rescue-backdoor" function
    - now its also compatible with Xperia Tab :)

Xperia Tab users - PLEASE POST RESULTS! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!

up :cool:
    The AIO may be helpful but it's far from perfect, with incorrect messages ("su missing" when adb drivers or just the device wasn't found) and missing crucial information like "reboot your device by holding vol+ etc etc etc IF AFTER A WHILE YOU ARE STILL STUCK HERE, CHECK THE DEVICE MANAGER FOR MISSING DRIVERS"
    Nobody force you to use it, you can always do everything manually,
    no need of AiO, thats a PERFECT SOLUTION.

I've included a lot of verifications in AiO,
    but for God's sake - don't blame AiO&me for that you had incorrect drivers.

Anyway, thank you for your program, but you should spend your time for the next update to fix the output and making it more troubleshot friendly. I mean, the root failed (because the hacked mtp driver that was included in the program's files wasn't automatically installed) and AIO's output was success?!?!
    I can't make it more user friendly. It needs some experience,
    if its not user friendly for you, then again - don't use it.

And no - I'm not gonna spend my time on fixing what you've suggested.
    Most likely I'll spend my time with my wife.

Good night.