[MOD] Make Your Clock Panel In The Centre Of Statusbar

Search This thread

D-dy

Sep 28, 2011
Kutaraja
I cant download the file :-(
Btw, can u tell me, which line need to ediit ? Or maybe we can move the clock to the left ?B-)
Lantaran file nya g bsa di sedot, jd Pingin blajar ngedit gan he he :d

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Black_jackss

Aug 25, 2011
Pekanbaru
I cant download the file :-(
Btw, can u tell me, which line need to ediit ? Or maybe we can move the clock to the left ?B-)
Lantaran file nya g bsa di sedot, jd Pingin blajar ngedit gan he he :d

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
You can try to dig it in this forum
Or I will write it when I have time :D

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

ChavitoArg

Aug 13, 2011
There you have another screenshot ^^

523931_250466665052426_100002672834212_455011_1587738513_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ticklefish

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Hi Black_jackss!

thanks for the mod!
I've got a problem: notifications text overlays the clock. Is there a way to fix it?
screenshot_2012-03-18_2139.png

Actually, there may well be. I've seen someone solve this problem on a Sense rom. Ours are slightly different but I can have a try.

I've only just got my SK17i and I'm still getting it the way I want it, but I'll try this out soon.

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Can anyone fix the overlapping notifications clock... :confused:

Not really. Not on a stock GB rom anyway. I've been looking into this most of this morning and it just doesn't work unless you start messing around the smali code. Either you can stop notifications from overlapping the clock or you can have the clock centered. But you can't have both.

Maybe this will be possible on ICS, when that becomes available.

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
how to create this mod on ics official rom

Funny you ask, I'm looking at that right now..

EDIT:

Looks straight-forward enough. The clock now has its own id, which was part of the problem with Gingerbread. In fact, even the battery icon has its own id which is intriguing. You might be able to put the battery icon in the center as well...

Anyway, I'm compiling the files now and I'll see if it works or not in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ixan24

kingdj

Mar 18, 2013
sweet city,pangkalanbun
when i put the status bar xml edited to system ui/res/layout its work bt after i move it system ui apk to system/app/ offcoz after change pernision to rwrr,reboot,after boot i lost my status bar n my system ui fc,can u help?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all,i found how to do this from other forum i read from Internett,all i have to do is translate it to English
    All credits are for they who invented this,just do the easy way,i wont make you confused by showing any .xml editing blablabla :p
    So just follow these.. ^^

All u need is :
    1.SystemUI.apk [from /system/app/]
    2.WinRAR / 7ZIP
    3.ADB / Root Explorer
    4.Edited status_bar.xml donload it herehttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/27398026/Others/CenteredClock_status_bar.rar

Steps: Download status_bar.xml (edited), and extract.
    1.Pull SystemUI.apk from / system / app / in the internal memory, copy to sdcard, then copy to your PC.
    2.Open SystemUI.apk using WinRAR, go to the folder \ res \ layout \.
    3.Drag n drop status_bar.xml who have downloaded earlier into the SystemUI.apk already opened earlier.
    4.Close WinRAR (or 7ZIP), SystemUI.apk is ready to be injected to ur phone via root explorer or adb,whichever u like,keep in mind that set permission to rw-r--r--

See Attachment below,its the result,the clock is in the middle of the statusbar.And dont mind the launcher,i use modded launcher to make it looks like that. And your statusbar icons will NOT changed like mine.

Do it with your own risk,I am not responsible if it bricked your phone,tested by me and worked just fine

Press THANKS Please :D
    Music Player + MDPI Icon + Music Title

Till-Kruspe my friend, this is my response to the Black_jackss request.
    There you have another screenshot ^^

523931_250466665052426_100002672834212_455011_1587738513_n.jpg
    Will put some SS soon,low inet connection
    Edit : SS added on first post
    No One use this?