Goodbye guys

Search This thread

icon123

Oct 13, 2009
Thanks for your service to our country. Be safe and we'll see you next time around.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks guys. And ill def still be on an HTC device. Prob the newest that comes in Feb 13..we will see though. Hopefully Verizon stops pissing me off.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
SFOD-D, possibly, but ima leave it at that. I know how spec groups run,just didn't know he was that. I was thinking sniper instead

Lol no I'm a forward observer. I call for artillery mortars and air assets. And let's just say the war is "over" in Iraq so I won't be there :) ill get an address to Tyler and if you pm him he can give it to you guys. But I wont have that info for a few more weeks.

Reactions: HypostaticOnion

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Lol no I'm a forward observer. I call for artillery mortars and air assets. And let's just say the war is "over" in Iraq so I won't be there :) ill get an address to Tyler and if you pm him he can give it to you guys. But I wont have that info for a few more weeks.

You working with the m777 or a different armament,I only ask cause I plan on going to the corp.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Sounds like the excalibur round, very fun toy, if I say so myself. Ever seen the nlos(non-linear line of sight, for you kiddies) canon, if memory is correct that's mortar. Very very accurate, auto loading firing,4 rounds total. Before you switch out

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Sounds like the excalibur round, very fun toy, if I say so myself. Ever seen the nlos(non-linear line of sight, for you kiddies) canon, if memory is correct that's mortar. Very very accurate, auto loading firing,4 rounds total. Before you switch out

Haven't seen that but yea excalibur is nice just not its price tag lol

Blacknight29

Jul 21, 2010
Watch yourself and come back in one piece, let me know if you need anything over there.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

romma1

Jun 1, 2011
Take care and God Bless. Fight the good fight soldier!

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I'm gettin ready to head over seas. (Can't say when or where) when I get back ill have a new phone so I'm on my last little bit of xda for now. Take it easy and keep up the great work devs.

Good luck!
    Thank you for hangin with us!
    And let me know if you need a six pack of black socks, some beef jerky or a pack of American cigarettes.
    No Shiz, I'll send you some :D
    Oorah! Be safe.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA
    I don't think he can say bro. Opsec

Someone will leak it on Facebook.... lol.. I always hated those idiots

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
    SFOD-D, possibly, but ima leave it at that. I know how spec groups run,just didn't know he was that. I was thinking sniper instead