[ROM][Jun 16] [Duttys V3.9 XT Turbo][5.2.21051.1.6.4][1.59.709][Changelog 1-7 ONLINE]

Search This thread

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROM.

This Rom is the Shipped Version of the XTREME SERIES of My HD Roms.

Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
CE OS 5.2.21051 & Build 21051.1.6.4 dutty

ROM version 1.59.709.0
ROM date: 03/05/09

V3.9 XT Turbo Rom is the newest release of My Rom

Facts and Features about this ROM for Newcomers.
• This Rom is based on the HD 1.56 Rom upgrade from HTC.
• 95% of HTC Applications ported over from new HTC Devices, Topaz and Rhodium.
• Rom has Bluetooth Car kit option enabled.
• Fully integrated Face book integration with your Face book account and Outlook Contacts.
• The ability to show weather information in your appointments by checking your city location in World Map.
• Support Chinese Unicode for Outlook Message etc.
• Push Internet also work with this ROM by just installing my cab in the download folder.
• Full landscape support for your HD by using Flip it and check 0" & 270" respectively.
• Ability to Record call conversation by using ICR.
• Rom with MSVC advance Voice recognition and Commands, Incoming call announce disable due to affecting ringtones during calls.
• This will be my Final for now on the Topaz/Rhodium based unless something very important is announced.

Things to know about this ROM.
I have implemented some changes which I have to for the ROM to be more stable and because of it been ported from a new device it made sense. Some of the changes are:

* Remove old HTC Album due to the new manila is also link to it, unfortunately doesn't support face book upload.
* Remove Social network due to new HTC ALBUM not supporting it.
* Added New HTC Camera from Topaz due to its more advantage of better picture taking and also link with the new contact card, disadvantage no zoom available.
* The old HTC Camera can be installed by installing the cab in the download folder.
* Just to remind everyone again you can enable landscape for more apps in the ROM by just checking 270 angle in FLIP IT.

PLEASE DO NOT CHECK OR PLAY WITH EXCEPTIONS OF THESE APPLICATIONS in FLIP IT.
@ OPERA
@ CAMERA
@ CPROG
@ TEETER
@ HTC Album Updated 30th April 09

Useful Links attached below:

Mod Eidt HDuser
Here is a nice post that sums up a few things (well up to post 1833)
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3697375&postcount=1833

Post for 3.4 Start from here
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3792628&postcount=4160

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Flashing Guide

SAFEST WAY TO FLASH YOUR ROM IS THROUGH STORAGE CARD METHOD ALSO WITH USPL:
  • Copy BLACIMG.NBH into the root dir of your Storage Card.
  • Be sure to have at least 30% of charge.
  • Turn off your device by using the Power Button.
  • Go to Boot loader mode. Push and hold Vol. Down + press Power button.
  • Be sure that Device is connected to PC first before inputting the Storage card
  • Input Storage card when you see USB displaying on screen.
  • Now run USPL.
  • If all instruction is followed device will start upgrading through Storage Card.
  • Always ensure that you run USPL before flashing any rom when using USPL method.
ALTERNATIVE WAY OF FLASHING YOUR ROM WITH RUU.exe

• Extract Rom download Folder.
  • Be sure to have at least 50% of charge.
  • Turn off your device by using the Power Button
  • Go to Boot loader mode. Push and hold Vol. Down + press Power button.
  • Connect your device to PC
  • Run BlackStoneCustomRuu.exe and follow the screen instructions.
TESTING THE ROM FOR PERFORMANCE

For users who has issues with the Rom, just try this, I have been using the rom for awhile and havent some of these issues, I will try and collect the bug reports unless someone else ca ndo for me.

Recommendations to trying the Rom.

• Flash the rom
  • Hard reset/clear storage
  • DO NOT INSTALL ANY 3RD PARTY APPS UNTIL TRYING THE ROM FIRST, This is due to anumber of reasons new files drivers etc.
  • I dont use 3rd part apps or messed with tweaking ,as my rom is fully tweaked as how i use it daily.
  • After testing the rom and ur happy, INSTALL ONE APP at a time and use it, soft reset and try the device to see if anything strange or any bug as arise.
  • do this for other apps until u find ur source of the bug
UserGuide on how to downgrade/ upgrade and Flash through Vista using USPL for my New HD Roms based on 1.54 SPL:

Thanks to CrackWhore:

[TUT]Dummies guide for flashing 1.56+ roms [HSPL][USPL]

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=505377

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Dutty's HD V3.8 XT Change Log

Dutty's HD V3.9 XT Turbo Change Log [ Coming Soon]

• Updated Opera version 9.50.16702.
• Updated Teeter Version.
• Updated HTC Email Setup Wizard.
• Updated HTC RSS Hub Application.
• Updated MSVC Application 1.6.21812
• Rom is now UC Compatible more information can be found here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=366337
• Fixed Email Setup wizard.
• Fixed Missing line display in manila settings.
• Added back in Open VG drivers updates can be found here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=442712
• Enable default classic windows setup customisation.
• Rom will come in two variants, Manila V2 & Manila V2.1 Standard & MSVC
• Optimised for Speed and Stability.
• For those who wants an alternate screen rotation app i include Change screen in the V3.9 Add on cabs.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=466858&highlight=changescreen
• As always if you appreciate the time spend on these ROMs you can send a donation by clicking the PayPal link in my XDA signature.

Dutty's HD V3.9 XT Turbo Add on Cabs:

• Dutty's Cyberon Voice Speed Dial
• Dutty's Disable Sleep in Calls V3.9 [Updated]
• Dutty's Enable Manila landscape
• Dutty's Enable Push Internet v3.9 [Updated]
• Dutty's HTC Album Samples
• Dutty's JetCet Print 5 [WWE]
• Dutty's Magic 8 Ball
• Dutty's Manila Wallpaper Selections
• Dutty's PimBackup
• Dutty's World Card Mobile [WWE]
• Xtrakt
• Changescreen [Added June 14th for alternate screen rotations]

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
OEM APPLICATIONS INCLUDED

Adobe Flash
Adobe Reader [Updated]
AGPS Settings
ARCsoft MMS [Updated]
BT BPP [Updated]
BT SAP [Updated]

HTC Album [Updated]
HTC Audio Booster [Updated]
HTC Audio Manager [Updated]
HTC Camera
HTC Clean GPS Data [Updated]
HTC Connection Setup [Updated]
HTC Endkey [Updated]
HTC ET9MYWORDS [Updated]
HTC EnlargeStartMenu [Updated]
HTC Ezinput [Updated]
HTC FM Radio [Updated]
HTC G-Sensor Calibration [Updated]
HTC Labrynth Teeter [Updated]
HTC MP3 Trimmer [Updated]
HTC Manilla [Updated]
HTC Quick GPS [Updated]
HTC Random Access [Updated]
HTC RSS Hub [Updated]
HTC Sim Manager [Updated]
HTC SMSInboxThreading
HTC StreamingMedia [Updated]
HTC Task_Manager [Updated]
HTC VoiceRecorder [Updated]
HTC Volume Control[Updated]
HTC YouTube Application [Updated]
HTC ZIP

Internet Explorer 6 with flash support

JbedJava

Microsoft NetCf 3.5 RTM
Microsoft Office 2007
Microsoft Sqlcemobile 3.5
Microsoft Windows Live [Updated]
Microsoft Voice Command [Updated]

Opera Mobile Browser Build [Updated]
Remote Destop
Transcriber

ADD ONS INCLUDED

Toms Soft Reset
File Explorer Extension [Thanks to tnyynt]
PHM Regedit + Task Manager _V3.01
Pim Backup
Screen capture
Clean Ram by HTC Addicts

duttyshdv24.jpg

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Donations

Donations:

If you appreciate the time and effort I put into these ROMS and want to give something back for my work you can make a donation by clicking the PayPal link in my XDA signature or click below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ode=GBP&lc=GB&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset=UTF-8

About Donations:

• Donating for my ROMs is not compulsory.
  • Donating through my site will go towards my Site Development and Maintenance which Vincent My Webmaster and Great friend handles at www.duttythroy.net which wouldn't exist without him.
  • Any Donations directly to me will have to be done through XDA PayPal link in my Signature or the link above:
  • Apologies if any I didn't make this clear before as I do get some emails regarding this.

Special Thanks to all who have followed my work up to now especially for all the beta testers who have tested my ROMS and for all who have supported me by donations and by giving me good advise during difficult times.

These are just a few of people who I can remember now I wil update the list later.

Ababrekar
Alltheway
Bepe
Chainfire
Cmonex
ClownShoes
Chris
CrackWhore
Fallen Spartan
Gsleon
Farshid
Jcespi2005
Jocky
Ken Kemp

MattRob
P1Tater
Tnyynt
Vincent
xmoo
Ron
Rzanology
Shap's

Stepw

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Download Links

ROM RELEASE TRACKER

All my Official Download Links can be found here at.
WWW.duttythroy.net

Dutty's V3.9 XT Turbo ROM RELEASE

PLEASE READ BEFORE FLASHING;

For those who are using back up software please be careful and aware that this could cause more harm, I know it might take a bit longer to setup after a fresh install but this wil give u a better a stable system.

Smetimes there are changes in builds which could cause un-explained bugs , just reading about a bug in call history by one user and was found out to be caused by a back up software.

I'm not sure if I made a mistake with manila v2 rom version by not changing it to v2.0 but if ur using the manila v2.0 version u will notice it has 24 tabs in programs while v2.1 as 30 tabs just a typo error in about settings in manila.

Regarding manila v2.1 with sms I think one user who had probs sending and recieving through manila interface as narrowed it down to unicode in contacts so probably htc changed few stuff,

So backing up ur old contacts and using manila v2.1 could give u the sms bug before, probably explained why some user who doesnt get like me as I use activesyc to back up all conatcts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manila V2.1 Standard Version without CVSD OR MSVC:
MD5: 866BD09F7B38D7B17259F2BDA3D5C960
File: RUU_Duttys_HD_V3.9 _XT_Turbo_5.2.21051.1.6.4_1.59.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24_V2.1
File-Size: 110 MegaByte
Type: Archived File (ZIP)

Official Mirrors and Alternative Links
:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2450732...9.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24_V2.1.zip

PASSWORD:

Duttys HD V3.9 XT Turbo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manila V2.1 MSVC:
MD5: 3B68349BBB22788693A4EFA306E00466
File: RUU_Duttys_HD_V3.9 _XT_Turbo_5.2.21051.1.6.4_1.59.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24_V2.1_MSVC
File-Size: 112 MegaByte

:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2451185....0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24_V2.1_MSVC.zip

PASSWORD:

Duttys HD V3.9 XT Turbo

Standard Version without CVSD OR MSVC:
MD5: BFAA6BB0F146580DA8EA35F57AAC7C19
File: RUU_Duttys_HD_V3.9 _XT_Turbo_5.2.21051.1.6.4_1.59.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24
File-Size: 110 MegaByte

:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2449977...4_1.59.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24.zip

PASSWORD:

Duttys HD V3.9 XT Turbo

MSVC Version:
MD5: 5D73DE00E22C9BEEDFB3699E8C84F747
File: RUU_Duttys_HD_V3.9 _XT_Turbo_5.2.21051.1.6.4_1.59.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24_MSVC
File-Size: 112 MegaByte

:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2450666...9.709.0_Radio_52.62.25.34_1.14.25.24_MSVC.zip

PASSWORD:

Duttys HD V3.9 XT Turbo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duttys V3.9 XT Turbo add on Cab Folder:
MD5: FB1CDA84FBFAACDBA2AB3F1B04DD9255
File: Duttys HD V3.9 XT Turbo Add on Cabs
File-Size: 33.7 MegaByte

:

http://rapidshare.com/files/245264325/Duttys_HD_V3.9_Turbo_Add_on_Cabs.zip

PASSWORD:

Duttys HD V3.9 XT Turbo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Bug Tracker, Fixes & Feedbacks:

Bug Tracker, Fixes & Feedbacks:

This cab will fix the mail setup wizard which is broken.

Last edited:

MAMeingast

Jul 20, 2008
Berlin
Damn it... I wanted to have the first post - but I was too busy playing my bass guitar... :p

Thank you so much for all your work, Dutty!

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Final Release

Ok Guys I have uploaded the final Rom, My eyes are burning so I must go bed now.

I have created a new thread I;m not sure if I missed anything out but for now I'm off. It took me a while for the upload to finish and start creating the thread.

Anyways Guys hope you enjoy the rom and I'm for bed.

hmillhouse

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks for all your hard work bro! You are literally awesome. Think I was one the first to d/l & flash 3.0 according to your site. Kept quiet till the links were posted here.

Just hope the battery life works out ok for me - 2.8 and 2.9 would eat 20-30% in a few hours with a few texts and a maybe 20mins of music on headphones. But otherwise perfect.

Sleep well, u deserve it.

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen
tons of apriciations to you dutty, i tested many roms and there is no doubht yours is the best 1,
ty for your hard work, alot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i finally managed to connect my device to the BT audio car system (Honda Accord 2008)
    when the BT car system is trying to find the Blacktsone, i used function "add a new BT device" on the phone and it worked
    with previous Rom (before 2.9 ) the car system find the device by itself..

Well, you are lucky then. I still have no luck connecting with Vista. File transfer works but I always get "Denied" from my HD (Using Bluetooth stack by Toshiba v5.10.04)
    use this setting with the program REGEDIT
    hkcu\mui\CurLang= 0000040c (hex, dword)
    soft reset and voilà

That's exactly what I did !
    I guess it's due to the fact that you're running the CSVD ROM and I the standard one...
    I just updated from Dutty 3.8 to 3.9. I lost my favorite wallpaper in the process. I tried to use the add on manilla wallpaper from 3.8 but can't find it. Can someone help me find it or maybe post thumbnails. It was the multi color abstract, yellow, orange etc. similiar to the dutty 20% muchos wallpaper.
    Also, which one of the rom files is the v2.0. I think I might have downloaded
    v2.1 and is having some issues with wi-fi etc.

Just for your info, before you get used to 3.9, have you tried V4.3, Throys latest?
    Uploading...

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/?duzudjy74zz43
    Has anyone tested BT?

[EDIT]
    Holy wtf xda hiccups, Batman.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app
    This is happening way too often...