modern combat 4 left trigger to zoom? better mapper?

Search This thread

delt31

Feb 12, 2011
I was able to change right trigger to shoot but can't get zoom to left trigger it's left bumper. Can't get left stick click to run either. Am I missing something out can I get a better mapper now that I'm rooted?

delt31

Feb 12, 2011
I was able to change right trigger to shoot but can't get zoom to left trigger it's left bumper. Can't get left stick click to run either. Am I missing something out can I get a better mapper now that I'm rooted?

So I downloaded nova 3 and it has the same issue as it uses bumpers instead of triggers for shooting and zooming. Doesn't seem like I can remap. Is there anyway to use the triggers for these games? Maybe through a program using root?

nex86

Nov 9, 2010
same here, I'd like to know that too.
You can change the .kl files in /system/usr/keylayout apparently, but it'll possibly mess up other games.

Last edited:

delt31

Feb 12, 2011
same here, I'd like to know that too.
You can change the .kl files in /system/usr/keylayout apparently, but it'll possibly mess up other games.

Interesting - I'll need to look into that. If anyone knows how to make the bumpers and triggers do the same thing, I think we would be set. SInce bumpers are already programmed in, we would just need the triggers to be fooled into thinking they're bumpers to.