Memory Sony Xperia J

Search This thread

lucius100

May 13, 2014
Honestly i don't know what i should feel when i use this phone.
Just look at the specification at Sony Official Site
But in fact we got 3 types of memory
Phone memory = 700mb +
Internal storage and SD Card

Even at the official site don't say anything about phone memory , but All Installed apps go to phone memory, what the hell i see here :eek:
700mb+ ONLY , what to store exactly ? only installed brave frontier game cost 300 mb , and it can't be moved to sd card or internal storage. What the hell i buy this phone exactly :eek:

Feel like got scammed ..
When i got info from my friends who buy samsung note 3 , they don't get this phone memory crap, and only got internal storage 16/32/64 gb and the sd card. And again what the hell i see here...
Really i think that i should buy more better phone earlier than this junk which can't even install 3-4 more games :eek:
Or is there any way to swap the phone memory to internal or sd card ? any help is appreciated :rolleyes: , i already use link2sd or foldermount but it's like not get any effect since some apps can't be moved from phone memory:eek:

zephy09

Aug 2, 2012
Philippines
Honestly i don't know what i should feel when i use this phone.
Just look at the specification at Sony Official Site
But in fact we got 3 types of memory
Phone memory = 700mb +
Internal storage and SD Card

Even at the official site don't say anything about phone memory , but All Installed apps go to phone memory, what the hell i see here :eek:
700mb+ ONLY , what to store exactly ? only installed brave frontier game cost 300 mb , and it can't be moved to sd card or internal storage. What the hell i buy this phone exactly :eek:

Feel like got scammed ..
When i got info from my friends who buy samsung note 3 , they don't get this phone memory crap, and only got internal storage 16/32/64 gb and the sd card. And again what the hell i see here...
Really i think that i should buy more better phone earlier than this junk which can't even install 3-4 more games :eek:
Or is there any way to swap the phone memory to internal or sd card ? any help is appreciated :rolleyes: , i already use link2sd or foldermount but it's like not get any effect since some apps can't be moved from phone memory:eek:

Push this edited vold.fstab to system/etc replace it, then set permission to rw-r-r
View attachment vold.zip

Then stop talking like you regret everything. It's your fault, 'cause you buy a crappy phone without checking first the specs. -_-

lucius100

May 13, 2014
not my fault, i check the specs already, but they not listed the phone memory 700mb +
i am not regret because of the internal or sd card , even at the official site they don't list the phone memory capacity

zephy09

Aug 2, 2012
Philippines
not my fault, i check the specs already, but they not listed the phone memory 700mb +
i am not regret because of the internal or sd card , even at the official site they don't list the phone memory capacity

If you want to check some specs, try GSMArena
Try the edited vold that i post. Then use link2sd to move all your apps in sdcard.
Or try some custom roms.

lucius100

May 13, 2014
well gsm arena is the same, they don't list the phone memory either

Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB (2 GB user available), 512 MB RAM

btw, what is that vold for ? to swap the phone memory to internal or sd card ?

zephy09

Aug 2, 2012
Philippines
well gsm arena is the same, they don't list the phone memory either

Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB (2 GB user available), 512 MB RAM

btw, what is that vold for ? to swap the phone memory to internal or sd card ?

It is because of the system apps. Not sure, but i think it is.
And most of the devices has the same way of memory.
Like my galaxy player, it has 8gb memory. 4gb usable.
Now my device memory has only 1.4gb free usage.

nzLnQ70.png

lucius100

May 13, 2014
what model of phone is that ?
my device only have 700mb total device memory
that's why i don't have enough space since they are not moveable

zephy09

Aug 2, 2012
Philippines
what model of phone is that ?
my device only have 700mb total device memory
that's why i don't have enough space since they are not moveable

That's not a phone. :D it's just a player. But this device is discontinued.

Here's my Xperia J's phone memory. We're just same 700mb phone memory.
I have 49 apps.

oh, and yes the edited vold.fstab will swap your internal memory to sdcard

CGatcPB.png

Last edited:

lucius100

May 13, 2014
well i have enough use at internal storage and i use alien rom , it already come with that feature to use external as internal storage.
It just that Phone memory which only have 700mb+ irritate me :eek: