[PRJ][THEME] Windows Phone 7 theme for WAD2 by dcmedic |WVGA|

Search This thread

dcmedic

Oct 10, 2009
The theme was started by pecco, the name WP7_pecco name, also came from pecco..

khrisstyan continued work on the theme and added scripts and graphics. Their theme was for wqvga.

This theme supports wvga, as I have seen many ask for such a theme. It was modified on a HTC TILT 2. But should work on all WinMo devices that are 480x800.

I'm am currently working on better graphics...... Check back.......

the wqvga thread is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=777769

Credits to: Pecco & khrisstyan

FIRST:
-Copy the "Utility" folder and the "Message2Reg" folder in My Device/Programs Files/
-Copy the "Messages" folder in My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/ (do this if you want the messages page to work,if you
don't want to use messages page just link the messages icon to your wished messages program/application,you can ignore Message2Reg folder to)
-Copy "Weather Icons" folder where you want
-Copy all the fonts from "Segeo WP fonts" folder in My Device/Windows/Fonts
-Soft reset

INSTALLTION:
1. Install WAD2
2. Install MortScript.
3. Copy folder "WP7_pecco" and the folder "WP7_pecco2" in My Device\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes
4. Open WAD2 and select "WP7_pecco" as portrait theme and "WP7_pecco2" as landscape theme
5. Link the weather icons (Large,Medium,Small)
6. Soft reset
7. Enjoy:)

WARNING:IF YOU TRY TO INSTALL THE THEME IN MY STORAGE OR STORAGE CARD THE ANIMATIONS WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WILL GET MORTSCRIPT ERRORS

How to change theme?
Hold the finger on the screen in wad2 and select "change theme".

How to change/link weather icons and select the city?
Hold the finger on the screen in wad2 and select "Settings"->"Weather"

Download Here >>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?wp9kce76agewiyb

Attachments

• wp7-1.jpg
    wp7-1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,662
  • wp7-2.jpg
    wp7-2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,186
  • wp7-3.jpg
    wp7-3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,102
  • wp7-4.jpg
    wp7-4.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 962
  • wp7-5.jpg
    wp7-5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 842
  • wp7-6.jpg
    wp7-6.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 753
  • wp7-7.jpg
    wp7-7.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 625

dcmedic

Oct 10, 2009
I'm about halfway through with the HQ graphics update. Sorry, I've had a lot of other things going on.

Thanks for the support.

dcmedic

Oct 10, 2009
I can't find WAD2.cab for installation in this winRAR.

:(:(

There is no installation cab. You have to manually install the theme.

All instructions are in the first post, where you clicked the download link, also the instructions are in the txt file, within the archive file that you have, named "INSTALLATION".........

crivero

Oct 29, 2009
refreshing of xbox live tile

Hi.

First, congrats on a fantastic theme. I'm new to this arena, and extremely impressed with your work.

My question is, how do you make the xbox live tile scroll through the pictures simulating a moving image? I have tried to decipher the programming, and can't seem to figure it out. I'm also new to using WAD2.

Thanks in advance.

Again, congrats on a great theme. Best one I've seen so far.

Carlos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    an amazing theme, great work, i was wondering how can i go about getting the theme to reconize my contacts and use that in the people hub (home page) instead of the default ones.....

This theme works with premade images. There are other themes that do what you're wanting it too. Sorry.