What screen protector?

Search This thread

LordRasta

Oct 22, 2011
That's the response I always get. I have the Realook screen protector, I think you can only get it from Amazon.

DonSolo

May 3, 2010
Warren,MI
I forgot the name brand, but I have a privacy protector. Not because I want to conceal my privacy but because most privacy protectors offer the thickest of SP's!

popprm

Jan 17, 2011
100% recommend Zagg.

Great protection, dosn't smudge, and lifetime warrenty. I have sent mine back twice now (first time was because I managed to get dirty under it, 2nd because I shattered my screen) and I get a brand new set. Peel it off send it back, done.

stevovanburen

Dec 14, 2011
Palm Coast
Hey,

I agree zagg all day every day! Their protectors are cheap thin, the feel is amazing, they protect from scratches and you can beat them up but it keeps your screen safe! they are easy to apply with solution, and best part when you want a new one just pay a few bucks for shipping send them back the old one and its free!

this video says all! ;) hope i helped!

youtube.com/watch?v=wg-zFX8ZoG0

Zero2Cool

Dec 16, 2011
Green Bay, WI
PackersHome.com
I had ZAGG on mine for several months. It worked great. I took it off because I didn't like the feeling of it compared to the "glass" feel. I've had it off for a couple months and still no scratches and I like the phone a lot better without it.

DerDerBrown

Feb 19, 2011
I just tried the new anti-glare version from zagg, it was horrible!!! It was like looking through crystallized glass, especially when there was white background. I went back to the original zagg and love it.

lath19

Jun 20, 2010
Clarivue. Can barely tell the difference between it and the glass. Just bought my gf some generic ones off Amazon for her shift and the quality was really good for a quarter of the price. Don't think I'll be buying the name brand versions anymore but if I did I'd go with clarivue.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

bbishop02

Aug 28, 2010
I have to say Zagg is the best. For one, if you have them (or someone like best buy mobile install it) both the screen protector and the installation have a lifetime warranty. Meaning if your screen starts to peel off, take it back to Zagg get a new one free, and get the new one put on for free!

R4FILL4

Jul 4, 2010
i dont like screen protectors and cases and mi phone is perfect but depends how you use it

ben.nesheim

Nov 30, 2010
Duluth, MN
plus.google.com
i've used an the otterbox one for a bit and then a zagg when that wore off but now i have SGP STEINHEIL anti fingerprint one. i didnt really care bout the fingerprint part but liked that it was slightly matte so its wayyy easier to see with sunglasses on :)

cprielly

Dec 18, 2011
Juneau, AK
I'm using the one that I came with the otterbox. It has been on since September, with heavy use/abuse. Its just barely starting to peel at the corners.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

HTCinPA

Sep 14, 2010
Zagg since launch day. Has a couple of pretty decent "marks", but when the screen is on you cannot even notice it. It is the only protection that I use. No peeling so far.

-Art

usafjaco

Sep 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Zagg! You cant beat the warranty if something does happen to it. If you can find a kiosk let them install it. Its the only thing I will let someone else work on my phone.