[Q] I Sell my x8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sean is here.

Mar 11, 2010
Southampton, UK
Check what it would cost on Ebay and Amazon, pick something reasonably close that you'd be happy with.
It depends on how badly you want to sell it. If you don't mind waiting, raise the price a bit...wait and maybe you'll get lucky. If you need the cash, cut the price by $10 (or whatever the Panamanian monetary unit is, sorry, I'm not familiar).

Reactions: samu1player

samu1player

Feb 6, 2012
Panamá
Check what it would cost on Ebay and Amazon, pick something reasonably close that you'd be happy with.
It depends on how badly you want to sell it. If you don't mind waiting, raise the price a bit...wait and maybe you'll get lucky. If you need the cash, cut the price by $10 (or whatever the Panamanian monetary unit is, sorry, I'm not familiar).
Thanks pressed

Sent from my E15a using xda premium

ChongWiz

Nov 19, 2011
Telki
Nocommenter dont be crazy! In Hungary you can get a new unused X8 for 20000 Ft...
___

Nocommenter ne szórakozz! Ki a halál adna 50000 FT-ot egy iksznyolcért?

Raz9

Feb 4, 2012
Nocommenter dont be crazy! In Hungary you can get a new unused X8 for 20000 Ft...
___

Nocommenter ne szórakozz! Ki a halál adna 50000 FT-ot egy iksznyolcért?

Hát van akit átlehet baszni. :D
Enyémet 13k-ért vettem a T-nél 1 hónapja. :D

In English: Nocommenter you are crazy :D But greetings from Hungary comrade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sell it to achotjan.