Low Read/Write memory Speed

Search This thread

dirtyl0lharry

Sep 18, 2013
Hi all!

I've recently got a SGS+. Once i got it , i formatted everything ( by PC , by cwm , by odin changed into a new stock rom...)

And it sems that im facing some low Read/Write (internal) speed lags, cause little things like switching on Bluetooth/wifi/gps from Notification drawer , it takes 2-6s to get that icon coloured.

For now , ill try gigabread+, will perform a clean with clean master , a performance check by lagfix Strim , and i made a ext4 partition ( will use link2sd ) to see if it improves the speed.

Does anybody now any trick to improve the internal R/W memory ? cause im sick of this things.

pryerlee

Nov 18, 2008
Bristol
make a text file and add these lines then save it and rename file something like ''sdspeedboost'' then add the file to system/ect/init.d

#!/system/bin/sh
if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb ]
then
/system/xbin/echo "3072" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb;
fi;

EDIT: you can test if the script is working by using ''root explorer'' and going to sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb, if it says 3072 then the script is working.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    make a text file and add these lines then save it and rename file something like ''sdspeedboost'' then add the file to system/ect/init.d

#!/system/bin/sh
    if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb ]
    then
    /system/xbin/echo "3072" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb;
    fi;

EDIT: you can test if the script is working by using ''root explorer'' and going to sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb, if it says 3072 then the script is working.