[ROM][5/5][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.3 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
Is there not a calibration for the accelerometer?

Can't see it if there is. Weird.

Anyway, I realise it's not a ROM thing, I just hoped you might know there answer.

I will have to do some googling. :)

edit

An old fashioned factory reset seems to have fixed it. :)

Last edited:

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
Re: [ROM][2/18][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.2.5 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Scott.. The md5 from that download 2.2.5 and the one you posted on the thread are completely different.

Any reason? Only one I could think of is that when you updated the rom with the patch, you forgot to update the md5

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

Leviathan10000

Oct 19, 2010
Great Rom

i decided to try this rom out on monday and i'm glad i did it's a great rom. the minute it booted up i could tell how smooth it was thank for this Great Rom. No issues with it everything is working great. Thanks

brGabriel

Mar 15, 2012
South Louisiana
CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2) Addons

Tablet UI for CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2)

nexus10tablet.jpg

SlimBar for CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2)

The default size: :(
Lx3sWQM.jpg

And the slimmed down version: :)
tUvQldS.jpg

The MODs I've created come in two sizes: Silm (40dpi) & Extra Slim (34dpi) These MODs work for both Standard UI & TabletUI :highfive:

Instructions: Flash via Recovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• SlimBar422_40dpi.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 197
  • ExtraSlimBar422_34dpi.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 138
  • SlimBar422_restore.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
Re: [ROM][2/18][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.2.5 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Tablet UI for CleanROM 4.2.2

Tab2.png

*Look for the updated SlimBar MOD to be released later today. To keep things clean and simple, I will add them to this post so all the MODs for 4.2.2 will be in one place. Cheers :highfive:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. I got my tablet yesterday and flashed cm10.1. Seems like that's only gonna last a day lol.
I really don't see anything great about cm10.1 to be honest. Just very lean size wise.

I'm gonna be flashing this rom later today :thumbup:

Reactions: brGabriel

kirerad

Jul 14, 2011
Dublin, Ireland

Tab2.png

*Look for the updated SlimBar MOD to be released later today. To keep things clean and simple, I will add them to this post so all the MODs for 4.2.2 will be in one place. Cheers :highfive:

I can confirm that the latest TabletUI patch works great with the CleanROM 2.2.5. Waiting for SlimBar.... ;)

brGabriel - thanks for all you hard work.

Reactions: brGabriel

chugger93

Nov 9, 2009
Michigan
Although I can appreciate this rom, and It works great as I have just tried it I feel it may be missing some core features. For example Craig, is there anyway you can integrate Superuser 3.3 instead of SuperSU? It has multiuser support, and is really great to have. Besides that and OTG support that is my only beef. Although beggers cant be choosers. So nice work either way and I appreciate your hard work.

chugger93

Nov 9, 2009
Michigan
One other quirk I may have found with multiuser support. I was able to flash a SuperUser 3.3 which gave me that support. However when I titanium restore apps on my kids account, they show up on my main account as well. That shouldn't happen by design. Just food for thought.

jhankg

Dec 18, 2009
One other quirk I may have found with multiuser support. I was able to flash a SuperUser 3.3 which gave me that support. However when I titanium restore apps on my kids account, they show up on my main account as well. That shouldn't happen by design. Just food for thought.

Same thing is happening for me on this ROM but I'm using the latest version of SuperSU. Since its happening on SuperUser too, it appears to be ROM related. I've not had this issue on aokp or stock 4.2.2.

*Edit

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever restored apps (app only, no data) after adding the second user until this rom. I think I usually set up the main account, restore apps, and then set up the secondary user account. This actually could be an issue on all roms.

Last edited:

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Updated the OP. Just to clear any confusion you should say CleanROM 2.2.5. If they see the 4.2.2 people may think I am holding out ;)

Although I can appreciate this rom, and It works great as I have just tried it I feel it may be missing some core features. For example Craig, is there anyway you can integrate Superuser 3.3 instead of SuperSU? It has multiuser support, and is really great to have. Besides that and OTG support that is my only beef. Although beggers cant be choosers. So nice work either way and I appreciate your hard work.

*Edit

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever restored apps (app only, no data) after adding the second user until this rom. I think I usually set up the main account, restore apps, and then set up the secondary user account. This actually could be an issue on all roms.

Not so sure on your issues.

Is Ti Back up made for multi user? It seems to be the cheif complaint and one now added to the list of the many reasons I dont recommend using it.

Last edited:

brGabriel

Mar 15, 2012
South Louisiana
Updated the OP. Just to clear any confusion you should say CleanROM 2.2.5. If they see the 4.2.2 people may think I am holding out ;)

Haha, I must have somehow reasoned that granting web browsing capabilitities with the latest update shot CleanROM "back to the future". ;)

But seriously, that was an oversight on my end. Since the biggest change was the Android 4.2.2 firmware (hence breaking compatibility with the MODS) I mentally saw everything since then as 4.2.1-based or 4.2.2. I've edited my posts to clear up any potential confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CR-1-N10.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest Google Stock ROM, Jellybean 4.2.2 Base, and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Lite, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!

features.png

• Aroma Installer with choice of the following options:
      • Launcher: Stock, Nova, Apex
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Search, Wallet, YouTube, Talk, Music, Maps, Street View for Maps, Play Movies and TV, Google+, Movie Studio, Google Ears Widget
      • Misc Apps: Adobe Flash, ES File Explorer, Ad Blocking Host File, DropBox, Android Terminal Emulator, QuickOffice Viewer
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Extended Power Menu!
    • AOSP Browser!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!
    • Do not install Gapps, just install what you want from the Google Play Store!

changes.png

Version 2.3 - 5/5/2013
    • Note: This is just a general app refresh. No major changes.
    • Updated: All apps
    • Changed: Made Google Ears Selectable during install
    • Corrected: An error in build.prop

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • If on a ROM other than CleanROM then I highly recommend a factory reset in recovery!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Pick Options
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• All people who support my work!
    • The entire Admin Team at Scott's ROMS!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I don't recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

C324D0853D30E5A72FAB16E32ECCEE68

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2) Addons

Tablet UI for CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2)

nexus10tablet.jpg

SlimBar for CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2)

The default size: :(
    Lx3sWQM.jpg

And the slimmed down version: :)
    tUvQldS.jpg

The MODs I've created come in two sizes: Silm (40dpi) & Extra Slim (34dpi) These MODs work for both Standard UI & TabletUI :highfive:

Well guys, I have opted to discontinue development on this device.

Thanks for everyone who gave feedback, made mods, etc.

I consider this ROM community goods and if you would like to continue to use it as a base for your own ROM then by all means feel free to.

I just ask that you give appropriate credit.

Thank you!

-Scott
    CleanROM 2.3 is Out!
    CR-1-N10.png

changes.png

Version 2.3 - 5/5/2013
    • Note: This is just a general app refresh. No major changes.
    • Updated: All apps
    • Changed: Made Google Ears Selectable during install
    • Corrected: An error in build.prop

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

This is just a general app refresh. Minor edits. No huge changes!

Enjoy!

-Scott
    Add On's / Patches

• Tablet Mode UI Patch by brGabriel can be found HERE!