[Q] USB Debugging Mode Option on the s4

Search This thread

aikwawa

Apr 7, 2013
Hello guys, I have quick questions. I have been having a lot of problems with Samsung Kies:
  • picture thumbnails not showing
  • taking forever to sync music
  • abruptly disconnects halfway
  • etc.

And i was reading around, realising that it could be due to the USB debugging mode being switched on. I want to switch it off but cant seem to find it anywhere in the settings menu. I know for previous phones you can do so via settings>applications>usb debuggig mode. However, on the s4, i dont even have the 'settings>applications' option... I only have 'settings>application manager

Help appreciated!:D

StolenVW

Mar 20, 2012
Elizaville
Hello guys, I have quick questions. I have been having a lot of problems with Samsung Kies:
  • picture thumbnails not showing
  • taking forever to sync music
  • abruptly disconnects halfway
  • etc.

And i was reading around, realising that it could be due to the USB debugging mode being switched on. I want to switch it off but cant seem to find it anywhere in the settings menu. I know for previous phones you can do so via settings>applications>usb debuggig mode. However, on the s4, i dont even have the 'settings>applications' option... I only have 'settings>application manager

Help appreciated!:D

USB debug mode is off by default

You have to go to about phone and click on build prop 7 times to enable developer options

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

jejb

Nov 24, 2008
Rogers, AR
Really odd on this one. Settings > More > About Device and then tap the greyed out "build number" line 7 times. Then go back a screen and you'll see Developer Options as a choice in the "more" menu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Really odd on this one. Settings > More > About Device and then tap the greyed out "build number" line 7 times. Then go back a screen and you'll see Developer Options as a choice in the "more" menu.