[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

jonnyboiii

Sep 19, 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/8/13

Does photosphere not come within 4.2 gapps packages or did I install the wrong one?...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

roflonmywaffle

Jul 11, 2012
Atlanta
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/8/13

I did not see photosphere either in the camera.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Does photosphere not come within 4.2 gapps packages or did I install the wrong one?...

I did not see photosphere either in the camera.

GApps will not install Photosphere on non-Nexus devices because photosphere is only support on the Nexus's. If you want photosphere, search around for a zip that will install the photosphere enabled camera for you. I personally have not tested it so your mileage may vary.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
I have posted a FAQ in the 3rd post of this thread...please take a look at it if there are any questions about some of the settings of this ROM. Hopefully we get less repeated questions now. ;)

dablitzkrieg

Mar 27, 2011

Where is the option for USB debugging???

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Where is the option for USB debugging???

You need to tap on build number 5 times in order to enable development options. It is implemented this way in all 4.2
Roms.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dablitzkrieg

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010

Where can I download this ROM, the link in OP is dead

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Where can I download this ROM, the link in OP is dead

The link works fine for me. Try opening it again, it might have been temporarily down.

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles

Looking to run this rom wondering if nfc works I jus had a baby 2 wks ago well at least my grl did and I'd like to share some pix.. I'm downloading now so ima try it out thanx for any help

dablitzkrieg

Mar 27, 2011

I think it is a "you" issue. My sync is working

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

i know this was reported already.... but i figured that it was a GOOGLE issue. I am still having sync issues, is this a ROM issue or a gapps issue?

I think it is a "you" issue. My sync is working

My gmail is syncing fine as well. It is probably a Google issue in your area.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Looking to run this rom wondering if nfc works I jus had a baby 2 wks ago well at least my grl did and I'd like to share some pix.. I'm downloading now so ima try it out thanx for any help

Yes, NFC works. Go ahead and share those pictures :)

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles

Yes, NFC works. Go ahead and share those pictures :)

When i try to send them all it does is send the other persons phone to the play store to the quick pic app so they can download the it.. What am I doing wrong??..

x86cpu

Aug 25, 2010
Rochester
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Brightness slider? Custom tiles disabled?

I searched and was unable to find a quick answer.....is the brightness slider at the top available? I just cannot seem to find the right combination of options to turn it on.

Also, is there a way to disable and turn off the Custom tiles?

Thanks, looking good!

---Eric

Casper34

When i try to send them all it does is send the other persons phone to the play store to the quick pic app so they can download the it.. What am I doing wrong??..

you are doing nothing wrong. its how the NFC works. whatever app use use to view and send the pic, the other person must have that app. since your using the quick pic app, and they dont have it, they have to download and install.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

My gmail is syncing fine as well. It is probably a Google issue in your area.

this only started since updating the ROM and gapps.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I searched and was unable to find a quick answer.....is the brightness slider at the top available? I just cannot seem to find the right combination of options to turn it on.

Also, is there a way to disable and turn off the Custom tiles?

Thanks, looking good!

---Eric

i dont know about the slider, but in the upper right of the status bar, you can touch there and it will bring up the orginal view.

Reactions: KINGDROID25

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles

you are doing nothing wrong. its how the NFC works. whatever app use use to view and send the pic, the other person must have that app. since your using the quick pic app, and they dont have it, they have to download and install it.

I jus tried it again and when it comes up quick pic does nothing..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator