[ROMS] Unofficial Nightlies for Grouper (wifi)

Search This thread

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Syncing pac man. Added in a donation link on my hosting site. Server cost are high. I may add in ads if there is no objections.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dr_w

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
It is still a work in progress for the devices that it was released on just yesterday, it just hit my HTC One XL too and is awesome.

Yeah. But it has already been compiled and discontinued for grouper.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

And i think the commits are a bit old there

mlaws90

Yeah. But it has already been compiled and discontinued for grouper.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

And i think the commits are a bit old there

Your right :) Would be a good ROM to see on any device.

Reactions: TheDarkDefender

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
They dont support any of the nexus and it wont pull the correct dependicies and kernel from cm

Reactions: TheDarkDefender

bcvictory

Oct 6, 2011
Bendigo
Is jellybam similar to pacrom?

I would like a ROM with the AOSP/Paranoid Android base with all/most of the AOKP/CM Features.
Tab UI with Rootbox is weird. And the DPI settings aren't exactly pretty like PA.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
Is jellybam similar to pacrom?

I would like a ROM with the AOSP/Paranoid Android base with all/most of the AOKP/CM Features.
Tab UI with Rootbox is weird. And the DPI settings aren't exactly pretty like PA.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Yeah, I felt the same too. I ve used PAc and its the best combination of all 3.

I think Jellybam is pretty much the same.

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Try Rootbox. It seems to have what you want.

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
Most devs have dropped PACman since PA demanded they stop using PAPreferences. If you don't have that option then there is not much use in having PA.

Of course, you can always buy their app/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Yeah. I'm aware of that, and i have no idea why PA claimed it to be a " closed source" .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I am not responsible for your device. If it bricks it is because of you and not me. I am in no way responsible for what you do.
    Secondly, these are Droid-Hive Exclusive Download Links. Do not REPOST the download links on other sites. You can direct back here. If I see someone copys the download link somewhere else I will shut down the Nexus 7 nightlies.

Instructions:
    Download from here: http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/topic/1474-roms-unofficial-nightlies-for-grouper/
    install in recovery.
    wipe if need be
    reboot.

Finally have fun and spread the word. I will try to add ROMs that you request. I am mainly over at DH tho but I will do my best to maintain this over here.

These are all untested builds. I currently don't own a Nexus 7 but I received a lot of interest from Users in my galaxy nexus thread about bringing this to the Nexus 7.

All the credits go to the Developers of each respective ROM. I take no credit for the ROMs themselve just for building them and hosting them for your convenience. I will do my best to update these ROMs at a fast pace for all the crack flashers. Thank you again for your understanding of what this thread is and have a nice day.
    Well I'll build xylon again today. Hopefully they fixed whatever the issue is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Xylon is uploaded. Aokp and xenon are uploading.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    so these are nightlies of roms we have around here?
    No offense but why ask a question like that? Did you read the OP? [rhetorical]

It says what all other threads say, doesn't mention that they are untested. I think the OP could use a bit of an update to mention that and also more of what this is and also maybe credits and/or a link to the original thread. Not trying to hate as I appreciate the work In just think it may be confusing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD