Nexus navigation bar

Search This thread

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
Can anyone tell me how i can get the navigation buttons and notification bar icons from the nexus 5?
Screenshot_2013-11-02-15-08-29.png

I have root, dual recovery and xposed installed

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Can anyone tell me how i can get the navigation buttons and notification bar icons from the nexus 5?
Screenshot_2013-11-02-15-08-29.png

I have root, dual recovery and xposed installed

You can use one of my older themes or if you know how to edit apk files - decompile systemUI, go to folder xxhdpi and change nav bar icons, decompile apk, sign it and manually put back to system/priv-app.

Also, try to search a bit on themes and apps section, there was one thread how to do that using zip themer.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
You can use one of my older themes or if you know how to edit apk files - decompile systemUI, go to folder xxhdpi and change nav bar icons, decompile apk, sign it and manually put back to system/priv-app.

Also, try to search a bit on themes and apps section, there was one thread how to do that using zip themer.

Thank you, im a total noob when it comes to modding and tweaking, does your older themes require deodexed rom?

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Thank you, im a total noob when it comes to modding and tweaking, does your older themes require deodexed rom?

To be honest - I'm not 100% sure but I think all custom themes require deodexed ROM.

Name of that theme is/was blue KitKat so search a bit and you'll find it...

emccccc

Nov 2, 2013
for the navigation bar, I woudl recommend installing xposed fw and downloading Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons module or neXus navbar. No clue on the status bar though.

Reactions: Jiyeon90

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek

Here's the link to it...
Use 2.0 version, in latest I changed nav bar icons to "xperia home" icons..

Blue KK theme

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

for the navigation bar, I woudl recommend installing xposed fw and downloading Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons module or neXus navbar. No clue on the status bar though.

Or Xposed, yeah...
You have those icons in Xblast Xposed module...

Reactions: Jiyeon90

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here's the link to it...
    Use 2.0 version, in latest I changed nav bar icons to "xperia home" icons..

Blue KK theme

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Or Xposed, yeah...
    You have those icons in Xblast Xposed module...